HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:16 pm

All 4* team for now. I've only joined recently, so I don't have a decent, levelled 5* yet, but hopefully this will be enough for a few goodies. Smile

(15) Angela, S speed, Poison
(20) Achillea, B speed, Knockback
(20) Yuriya, B speed, Poison
(25) Ricca, C speed, Knockback
(15) Keith, C speed, Knockback

... which leaves me with an extra 5 points, so I can still change things around if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkcaesar
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:38 pm

I think my team will be like this

Vlad -30
Angela - 15
Hrwm -15
Felicia - 15
Eleanor or Dana

Because in my opinion Poison is my best friend (since Venus Coliseum and Key of Goetia, my Angela is my best unit and makes me keep winning)
How do you think? Should I change someone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:53 pm

So i was wondering should i just do a team of 1 5* and 4 4* or 3 5* and 2 4* since my teams not really complete and the rankings in the game doesnt really matter unless youre getting the top 50 which im not lol

Basically what im asking is should i use my te to buy cards or save em for future events =)

Currently i have a max ww max kieth and training a katherine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:00 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
So i was wondering should i just do a team of 1 5* and 4 4* or 3 5* and 2 4* since my teams not really complete and the rankings in the game doesnt really matter unless youre getting the top 50 which im not lol

Basically what im asking is should i use my te to buy cards or save em for future events =)

I think Kartherine is a bit expensive for what she does in the arena. I guess long story short, I would save your TEs for now.

To be honest WW and Kieth are pretty competitive (wish I had a WW or Kieth!), and even some ranking will get your tickets to potentially pull decent cards!

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:17 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:

I think Kartherine is a bit expensive for what she does in the arena. I guess long story short, I would save your TEs for now.

To be honest WW and Kieth are pretty competitive (wish I had a WW or Kieth!), and even some ranking will get your tickets to potentially pull decent cards!

Yea i was thinking of getting 2 more 4* with 15 cost maybe samantha and either angela or furfur any idea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:20 pm

i noticed many are planning their team with a full 5 units from the current units available...

i would suggest to do like what Br4dford is doing... plan for 4 with another 30 points reserved for 1 crime fighter unit. the bonus points can make a big difference...!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 pm

myad wrote:
i noticed many are planning their team with a full 5 units from the current units available...

i would suggest to do like what Br4dford is doing... plan for 4 with another 30 points reserved for 1 crime fighter unit. the bonus points can make a big difference...!

seems reasonable that means my team is ww kieth samantha furfur and a crime unit thx for the help =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:13 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
myad wrote:

seems reasonable that means my team is ww kieth samantha furfur and a crime unit thx for the help =)
looks good... be flexible. the crime fighter unit stats are already out. roughly have a plan where if you use one unit and got spare points, are you planning any swap? just toy around with the idea... look at the skills (knockback, slow, poison) as well as the stats (no point you knockback and slowdown opponents but can't hit hard enuff).

lastly... remember to enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:42 pm

myad wrote:
wildfire116 wrote:
myad wrote:

looks good... be flexible. the crime fighter unit stats are already out. roughly have a plan where if you use one unit and got spare points, are you planning any swap? just toy around with the idea... look at the skills (knockback, slow, poison) as well as the stats (no point you knockback and slowdown opponents but can't hit hard enuff).

lastly... remember to enjoy! Very Happy

im thinking of getting that 30 cost unit and my ww to be hard hitters mostly hopefully that can work lol if not ima be forced to get a kyo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thyruz
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 pm

i sadly don`t have any good poison unit so i was thinking about playing with

Monica
2xRemika
2xKeith

other possible cards to add are Sogno, Hrwm, Lilly, Sonia, Samantha and Sheryl.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:45 pm

i can't wait until making my team :3
Dorothy, Paige, Felicia, another Area Attacker (not sure), and maybe Angela or one of the awesome cards...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:48 pm

myad wrote:

Well, I'm not banking on getting a decent Crime Fighter unit. I don't have the means to pay real money for ingame content, so I can hope for a 4*, at best. Since prices for special units are always high at the start of an event, and taking into account the fact that the Crime Fighter will still have to be levelled to be useful... I'll stick with my plan for now. Smile If I get lucky, good. If not, I'll still have a lineup I have planned for and am happy with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Thyruz wrote:

Monica
2xRemika
2xKeith

Any suggestions?

Remember you might want to use one of the Crime Fighters, so maybe Eleanor for Keith if you can get her.

Otherwise your lineup seems solid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jant0y

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 pm

line-up check pls.

2 angela
2 laura
1 werewolf

or

2 laura
1 werewolf
1 angela
1 reve

what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:03 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
myad wrote:

Well, I'm not banking on getting a decent Crime Fighter unit. I don't have the means to pay real money for ingame content, so I can hope for a 4*, at best. Since prices for special units are always high at the start of an event, and taking into account the fact that the Crime Fighter will still have to be levelled to be useful... I'll stick with my plan for now. Smile If I get lucky, good. If not, I'll still have a lineup I have planned for and am happy with.
usually, the event 4* should be going for about 2-5TE. but with crime fighter unit, since it is expected to be in the classic packs, they might be harder to come by. only once event starts, we'll know...

i can't be 100% sure... but it the Crime Fighter gives out bonus BT just like the current FM units, you're easily looking at 10BT vs 50BT per floor/ round.

Thyruz wrote:

Monica
2xRemika
2xKeith

Any suggestions?
some cheap poison units... Fiona and Yuriya.

i remember in the previous event... there have been many instances where i won due to the poison effect. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
visionofthegods
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm

I agree with Chibi. Not banking on getting a good Crime Fighter. Have my team ready right now and if anything can be upgraded good. Im after the 5* and not even dreaming of getting the 6* as a reward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thyruz
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:10 pm

myad wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
myad wrote:

usually, the event 4* should be going for about 2-5TE. but with crime fighter unit, since it is expected to be in the classic packs, they might be harder to come by. only once event starts, we'll know...

i can't be 100% sure... but it the Crime Fighter gives out bonus BT just like the current FM units, you're easily looking at 10BT vs 50BT per floor/ round.

Thyruz wrote:

Monica
2xRemika
2xKeith

Any suggestions?

i remember in the previous event... there have been many instances where i won due to the poison effect. Very Happy

aargh i knew it Razz
I`ll try to get an Angela somewhere Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Thyruz wrote:
myad wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
myad wrote:

Thyruz wrote:

Monica
2xRemika
2xKeith

Any suggestions?

aargh i knew it Razz

Is angela better than furfur?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Im banking on Lily, Yuki, Sofia, Angela/Witch and Ghost.

any input..? should I use Angela or Witch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thyruz
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:27 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
Thyruz wrote:
myad wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
myad wrote:

Thyruz wrote:

Monica
2xRemika
2xKeith

Any suggestions?

aargh i knew it Razz

Is angela better than furfur?

angela is Faster (S compared to C for furfur), but Furfur has cheaper deploy cost and more damage.

Depends on how they fit in ur team i`d guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Quote :
angela is Faster (S compared to C for furfur), but Furfur has cheaper deploy cost and more damage.

Well my team is
Ww, kieth, Samantha, furfur(have to buy), anthony
Or
Ww, kieth, samantha, hrwm(have to buy so its changeable), and frank(for the bonus)

Currently wondering if area atk is worth it.

Advice would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
Quote :

Well my team is
Ww, kieth, Samantha, furfur(have to buy), anthony
Or
Ww, kieth, samantha, hrwm(have to buy so its changeable), and frank(for the bonus)

Currently wondering if area atk is worth it.

Advice would be greatly appreciated
i like area attack... so ya, my lineup will probably include at least one such unit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
visionofthegods
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:52 pm

No matter how this event goes, i will be working on making a great 100 point team. I started thhe game around the time of the last one. I didnt really understand how it all worked, but you guys have educated me. I got stuck with 3 30 dp 5* and my lower dp units were low tier and had no flow.

Thanks for the help guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:32 am

Which group looks better?

Bern (25)
Aleister (15 - Slow)
Camile (25 - Attack boost)
Meg (25 - Poison)
Furfur (10 - Poison)

or

Bern (25)
Aleister (15 - Slow)
Camile (25 - Attack boost)
Tullia (15 - KB)
Angela (15 - Poison), Remika (20 - KB) or Samantha (15 - Slow)?

And, is Camile worth deploying? I don't know how his attack boost works in the event.

Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:33 am

Attack boost is triggered just like all the other skills, so it is not automatically in effect when Camille is deployed as during normal gameplay.

Those 25 points could be better spent...

Bernhard 25
Aleister 15
Meg 25
Samantha / Angela / Tulia 15 or FurFur 10
Remika 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Today at 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top