HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:18 am

Attack boost I think works only on the user, so in your example, Alex will be the only one getting it.

Lilith Owner Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nemesis999

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:24 am

oh that sucks....i guess ideally for my team having nina would be nice too, is charles good to use in this case cause of his speed or would there be other ideal characters?
I have a lot of other 5* too would there be any tweaks to the team like using slow units
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sientara
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:27 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
Attack boost I think works only on the user, so in your example, Alex will be the only one getting it.

If it fires, it will affect all in your party. Or the enemy party, if theirs fires off. That's why Claudio was included in the Venus Colosseum theme group, and why Camille is accompanied by all of the Palace guards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nemesis999

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:06 am

Sientara wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:

If it fires, it will affect all in your party. Or the enemy party, if theirs fires off. That's why Claudio was included in the Venus Colosseum theme group, and why Camille is accompanied by all of the Palace guards.

So would an all male party be a better approach? the skills fire pretty often
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 am

nemesis999 wrote:
Sientara wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:

So would an all male party be a better approach? the skills fire pretty often

From my experience I haven't seen a party with all male plus alex in the top 200. If you want to try and run it be my guest, but I doubt a team like would do well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 am

May I ask for any suggestion?
Which team is better
1. Sheryl, Hrwm, Ayaha, Avril, Furfur
or
2. Lily, Sheryl, Hrwm, Estlin, Keith?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:42 am

mslbm wrote:
Which team is better
or
the second one is better. Avril shouldn't be used at all because she has a high deploy cost and does not have a skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 am

Thank you
And another question which one is better, Estlin or Furfur?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ahri312

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 am

Here's my team:

Aleister
Ignat
Rose
Melissa
Remika

Sadly my plan was to recruit Penthesilea and replace Melissa with her, but now that we aren't doing a recruit event before the arena event I'm stuck XD

So thoughts on my team?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 am

If people are aiming to a decent rank, I would also consider what Crime Fighter unit you plan to use. And stock up on feeders to level that crime fighter when you get it.

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:24 pm

any comments on my current team?

Kyo(leader so A speed Poison) - 15
Mihi (D speed Slow) - 25
Angela (S speed Poison) - 15
Keith (C speed KB) - 15

Leaving 30 points for a Crime Fighter

I also have Lieselotte (C speed KB) - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zealisee

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:31 pm

I really hope the crime fighting units are better than the full metal units. Wouldn't mind seeing what sort of Monster units we get, the art has me really excited!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 pm

zealisee wrote:
I really hope the crime fighting units are better than the full metal units. Wouldn't mind seeing what sort of Monster units we get, the art has me really excited!

Depends on which FM units you're comparing them to; not sure about Seth, but both Keith and Lily are good card that's well worth the investment. Their art is better though, but that's more subjected to personal taste. As for monsters card, don't think we're getting any this event; All units cards for rewards from what I've seen Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
zealisee

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah, I don't have the money to invest into the FM, so it was sort of a bust for me. And no monster cards? Bummer! That's okay, been looking at the Crime Fighter units and they look pretty sweet~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:33 pm

hMonica
Werewolf
Stefan (Elaneor)
Kyo
Sarah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm

sagemacleod wrote:
hMonica
Werewolf
Stefan (Elaneor)
Kyo
Sarah

That looks to be a pretty solid lineup. Like you, I'm hoping that Eleanor isn't too hard to obtain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
visionofthegods
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Maxed Yuki
Maxed Kyo
Maxed Mihiro
62 Rem ( leveling)
Maxed Fur Fur

So 3 Poison, a KB and a Slow, and BBCDD for speeds.

I also have 84 H Helmut, 50ish Hrwm, and a Maxed Caym, but im guessing I have the best line up. Not sure about the 3 Poison.

I am home for the next couple of weeks because of a surgery, so I want to do well in this event, so I am willing to do some trading to get a competitive team. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, including cards I might be able to trade for to upgrade what i have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:05 pm

cmud2007 wrote:
mslbm wrote:
Which team is better
or
the second one is better. Avril shouldn't be used at all because she has a high deploy cost and does not have a skill.

No skill does not mean the unit is useless. In fact, skill-less units have a leg up over their skilled counterparts in arena type events for the most part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:33 pm

just throwin out my team:

Yuki
Sona
Kyo
Keith
Keith

3x knock backs (i considered doing achil/fur but meh, keith seems to be very close to achil in speed), aa and fast pois... and really the best i can do ^^ In the last two arenas i kept buying the event 5*'s maxing them and trading them for 2 lv 1 5* so i never had a max level team and placed in the 200's... this time however they'll all be maxed muwhahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Vision, I hope your recovery goes well.

If you are able to trade up for the event, here's what I would do:

Max Yuki / 30 / D / KB -> Werewolf / Lily / Diane (Crime Fighter)
Max Kyo / 15 / B / Poison -> Eleanor (Crime Fighter)
Max Mihiro / 25 / D / Slow -> General Penthesilea (if we get a recruitment event first) or Dana (Crime Fighter)
62 Rem / 20 / B / Poison -> Frank/Anthony (if they're your ONLY Crime Fighter options)
Max Fur Fur / 10 / C / Poison

These are a few substitutions recommended based on similar rarity and skills with the same deploy cost, and to incorporate a Crime Fighter for the event bonus.

I would think the easiest trade would be Yuki (and MAYBE some TE) for a Lily after the Amazon event concludes and the Full Metal series is less in demand. I'd be willing to bet quite a few of the Lily's currently in use will be up for trade soon.

Ultimately, your strategy will depend on which Crime Fighters you are able to buy/trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
visionofthegods
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks. I will just assume the best I can do is Eleanor this event. I have zero TE right now and sure she will be atleast 100 at the start of the event.I will try and sell H Helmut, Hrwm , and whatever else I can before the event
If nothing else, ill make enough for a 4*

And thanks for your well wishes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijyu

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm

My team will be Charles. Lily. Franziska. Kiki and then the crime fighter Eleanor. Unless I get my hands on the CF 6*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpellMason

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:58 pm

So far my team is looking like:

Sonia
Rem
Sitri
Antiope (assuming recruitment)
Achillea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spark

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Probably these units until the new series

Yuki - 30
Sonia - 25
Samantha - 15
Angela - 15
Keith - 15

Slower units is not so good in arena, maybe will change yuki for a KB crime series

Angela save my life tons of times in arena, S speed and poison is great or at least she gets most of the enemy KB in place of my heavy hitters. Maybe kyo can be better but not sure about her B can beat a S speed in terms of poisoning and get more turns for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShYber

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:53 pm

My team doesn't have a lot of skills but I think I should be fine

Petra - 20
Ignat - 25
Serafina - 15
Lily - 30
Charles - 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]   Today at 9:37 am

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] The Den of Sin [ Nov 29 - Dec 6 ]