HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Norris's Junk



Join date : 2012-10-11
Posts : 10

PostSubject: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Have been curious about this for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionknight
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuck Norris's Junk



Join date : 2012-10-11
Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 pm

There is supposedly an event coming that is coop similar to how we all got adalina but the card is a 6*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:45 pm

Chuck Norris's Junk wrote:
There is supposedly an event coming that is coop similar to how we all got adalina but the card is a 6*.

The 6* co-op event will be coming however your facts are incorrect. The 6* is awarded to any player that reaches 1,200,000 BT and not via the panels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chuck Norris's Junk



Join date : 2012-10-11
Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 pm

I knew it was too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:21 pm

There's no such thing as doing no work for a 6* unit within this game.... >:]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Can you imagine the horror to people like me who don't spend money? lol It's a fun game, I tell you that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:18 pm

That 6* is obtainable without spending any money/TE, you'll just have to play like a robot for the entire week about 15-16 hours a day Razz

I'm probably gonna buy a few boxes to make my life easier since I am aiming to get that card XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
orionknight
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 am

16 hours a day? More like 20 hours a day. That leaves you 4 hours to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 am

orionknight wrote:
16 hours a day? More like 20 hours a day. That leaves you 4 hours to sleep.

It isn't 20 hours a day. 1,200,000/907 (this is based on the 25-3 as it awards the most BT so far) - 1324 quests per week.

1324/11 (or 12 if hit the quest button on the dot at all times) = 120 hours.

17 hours a day, not 20.

You also get "tickets" during the event that you can fight bosses which also reduces time. My advice to anyone who wants this prize - save up all your premium tickets. That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dcubed08



Join date : 2012-10-23
Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:54 am

what does saving your premium tickets do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:00 pm

yea, though realistically I doubt anyone can play in such a robotic routine everyday; and that's not counting food, restroom breaks and other distractions.

If we reduce it down to about 80 hours of total time for the week, a few clicks every 5 minutes. At Chaos's 11 run per hour we're looking at about 798,160 bt for that 80 hours. Which leaves 401,840 bt that still needs to be made up.

Looking at the JP wiki, the Black Dragon need 4 tickets and gives 16k bt, as opposed to FoA2's 3 tickets and 11k bt. Needs about 25 black dragon runs, and another run with either one or two ticket battle that'll net you 2~5k bt. Adds up to about 102 tickets (just to be on the safe side). If it's the same as FoA2 then a box is 20 tickets, so you'll need about 5 boxes to get the 6*.

Of course this is based on my own schedule and how much time I would be able to put in that week. Personally I've got enough TE and tickets saved up that'll probably spare me from buying 2 boxes, so I'll still need to buy about 3 boxes. You guys can always play like nuts and grab that 6* for free, it's completely possible even without TE or tickets.

As Memphis already said, there's no easy way to get a 6* in the game. Either you get it through money or your time, or both lol. Otherwise everyone would be running around with 6*s already Neutral

Quote :
what does saving your premium tickets do

If you used a premium ticket to pull cards during the event, you'll get a event ticket, which can be spent to fight bosses like the black dragon to add a nice 16k to your total bt, but you'll need 4 ticket for the dragon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 pm

aszutai wrote:
yea, though realistically I doubt anyone can play in such a robotic routine everyday; and that's not counting food, restroom breaks and other distractions.

If we reduce it down to about 80 hours of total time for the week, a few clicks every 5 minutes. At Chaos's 11 run per hour we're looking at about 798,160 bt for that 80 hours. Which leaves 401,840 bt that still needs to be made up.

Looking at the JP wiki, the Black Dragon need 4 tickets and gives 16k bt, as opposed to FoA2's 3 tickets and 11k bt. Needs about 25 black dragon runs, and another run with either one or two ticket battle that'll net you 2~5k bt. Adds up to about 102 tickets (just to be on the safe side). If it's the same as FoA2 then a box is 20 tickets, so you'll need about 5 boxes to get the 6*.

Of course this is based on my own schedule and how much time I would be able to put in that week. Personally I've got enough TE and tickets saved up that'll probably spare me from buying 2 boxes, so I'll still need to buy about 3 boxes. You guys can always play like nuts and grab that 6* for free, it's completely possible even without TE or tickets.

As Memphis already said, there's no easy way to get a 6* in the game. Either you get it through money or your time, or both lol. Otherwise everyone would be running around with 6*s already Neutral

Quote :
what does saving your premium tickets do

If you used a premium ticket to pull cards during the event, you'll get a event ticket, which can be spent to fight bosses like the black dragon to add a nice 16k to your total bt, but you'll need 4 ticket for the dragon.

you're doubting me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Despoted
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Can people who earned 1m+ BT points with out spending money during the Fires event describe their experience getting there? What was your time situation? What was your endurance/stamina through the ordeal? I assume it was pretty grueling since I earned about 600k BT during Fires 2 and had very little desire to play anymore by the end of the day. Though the prospects of a 6* will be a great motivator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Despoted wrote:
Can people who earned 1m+ BT points with out spending money during the Fires event describe their experience getting there? What was your time situation? What was your endurance/stamina through the ordeal? I assume it was pretty grueling since I earned about 600k BT during Fires 2 and had very little desire to play anymore by the end of the day. Though the prospects of a 6* will be a great motivator.

lol I'm grinding quests every non-event day. So you can say I'm used to it. During FoA I just did what I normally do, just played a bit longer. And there you go, over 1.2 mil.

Like I said, grinding in this game is not that bad. You just have to deploy your units every 5 minutes and go do sth else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-12
Posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Despoted wrote:
Can people who earned 1m+ BT points with out spending money during the Fires event describe their experience getting there? What was your time situation? What was your endurance/stamina through the ordeal? I assume it was pretty grueling since I earned about 600k BT during Fires 2 and had very little desire to play anymore by the end of the day. Though the prospects of a 6* will be a great motivator.

Would be interested in hearing those testimonies as well. I was home sick for most of the event, and stuck in bed without much to do, and I still could not muster enough courage/interest to grind past 500k BT. The prospect of a 5 Like a Star @ heaven not being tied to rank will be a good motivation, but I sincerely doubt I will have the stamina to grind all the way for the 6 Like a Star @ heaven . Although, the recent change in the cooldown of low-level quests might help us a bit in the long run.

po1102 wrote:
Like I said, grinding in this game is not that bad. You just have to deploy your units every 5 minutes and go do sth else.

Well, the main problem is that you cannot do much in 5 minutes. xD And since cooldown starts when you launch the level - as opposed to when you complete it - it leaves you with even less time to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:38 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:


po1102 wrote:
Like I said, grinding in this game is not that bad. You just have to deploy your units every 5 minutes and go do sth else.

Well, the main problem is that you cannot do much in 5 minutes. xD And since cooldown starts when you launch the level - as opposed to when you complete it - it leaves you with even less time to do anything else.

Well you only need to deploy 3 units on 25-3, that's like what? 5 seconds?

Also I can cook, study, chat, etc. during that 5 min cooldown lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:07 pm

po1102 wrote:
aszutai wrote:
You guys can always play like nuts and grab that 6* for free, it's completely possible even without TE or tickets.

you're doubting me?

I'm not, you just skipped a few sentences Razz

Either way, yes it's doable without TE or Tickets, but you'll have to play like robots for 7 days straight, or just don't sleep very much at all. Not everyone could commit the amount of time necessary, some of us could do that sure. But there's others that have other obligations that will limit their playtime. So for them, it's either spend money to buy the box for the tickets or try to buy/trade for that 6* later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Br4dford
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 am

aszutai wrote:
If we reduce it down to about 80 hours of total time for the week, a few clicks every 5 minutes. At Chaos's 11 run per hour we're looking at about 798,160 bt for that 80 hours. Which leaves 401,840 bt that still needs to be made up.


You forget that that time can aslo be made with with TEp as well. I know that i have been saving mine up and have a meager 50 some already and the event might still be 2 or 3 events away. I tried to look at this event on JPwiki, but now you need to log in. Does anyone know the skill of the 6*?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:20 am

Br4dford wrote:
aszutai wrote:
If we reduce it down to about 80 hours of total time for the week, a few clicks every 5 minutes. At Chaos's 11 run per hour we're looking at about 798,160 bt for that 80 hours. Which leaves 401,840 bt that still needs to be made up.


You forget that that time can aslo be made with with TEp as well. I know that i have been saving mine up and have a meager 50 some already and the event might still be 2 or 3 events away. I tried to look at this event on JPwiki, but now you need to log in. Does anyone know the skill of the 6*?

Knockback 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Br4dford wrote:
aszutai wrote:
If we reduce it down to about 80 hours of total time for the week, a few clicks every 5 minutes. At Chaos's 11 run per hour we're looking at about 798,160 bt for that 80 hours. Which leaves 401,840 bt that still needs to be made up.


You forget that that time can aslo be made with with TEp as well. I know that i have been saving mine up and have a meager 50 some already and the event might still be 2 or 3 events away. I tried to look at this event on JPwiki, but now you need to log in. Does anyone know the skill of the 6*?

Yea, TEp totally slipped my mind Razz

Still I prefer no to burn them if possibly and the upcoming event seem like the perfect chance to stock up on tickets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
Evageek
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Playing normally I could probably get that 5*
I play every 5mins 5secs to avoid that weird quest cool-down prompt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?   Today at 4:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
Does anyone know if we' get the 6* coop event?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dallas Event in April 2011
» Event Celebi
» Dressed to Kilt - April 5, 2010 NYC
» Australia Day 26 January
» Gerry at Chateau Marmont after Brioni party

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: