HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
skoop89



Join date : 2012-11-25
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:29 pm

I want buy luce for 10TE
If you satisfied with this offer, send Luce plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requium13



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:33 pm

What kind of offer would you be looking for for Sitri and or Luce? My trades page has everything I have I'd there is anything you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ph00ey
Slush Puddle [Retired]


Join date : 2012-11-26
Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Fiona for 15 TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhkiang02
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-28
Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:01 pm

I would like to buy your tulia. 8TEs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Do you have an offer on your Diane? I know it says ridiculous offers only, but how ridiculous are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
Vandheer55
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-25
Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:06 am

Price check on your Blad, Tullia, and Luce (separately is preferred) or your taking only offers for each instead?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysanity



Join date : 2012-10-10
Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 am

Requium13 wrote:
What kind of offer would you be looking for for Sitri and or Luce? My trades page has everything I have I'd there is anything you want.

Sorry, you have nothing that interests me :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysanity



Join date : 2012-10-10
Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 am

Ph00ey wrote:
Fiona for 15 TE?

Please send trade : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysanity



Join date : 2012-10-10
Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:44 am

TheNeglected wrote:
Do you have an offer on your Diane? I know it says ridiculous offers only, but how ridiculous are you looking for?

I've hadplenty of offers, but fall short of "ridiculous". xD
Best offer I've received so far is Laura + TE, still in the progress of discussion though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:40 am

Crysanity wrote:
TheNeglected wrote:
Do you have an offer on your Diane? I know it says ridiculous offers only, but how ridiculous are you looking for?

I've hadplenty of offers, but fall short of "ridiculous". xD
Best offer I've received so far is Laura + TE, still in the progress of discussion though!

I just curious as to how much Pure TE would be enough for Diane. I'm still somewhat new to this game, and dont know the price ranges on certain units. If its pure TE i might be able to afford it, but it would be nice to know just how much your looking for Smile
Back to top Go down
minsulovu



Join date : 2012-12-03
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:57 am

WTT Mx Laura, Mx Rem, 82 Hwrm, 9 Hilde for dorothea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandheer55
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-25
Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Ah thats right... you don't do price checks.

Then I'll offer Max Oneiro, level 41 Ruya, 22 TE, and 500k Luna for Blad, Tullia, and Luce. Let me know how that offer stands with you? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoOoOoOo



Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 pm

25TE for yuki? Or pls quote~ thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requium13



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Crysanity wrote:
Requium13 wrote:
What kind of offer would you be looking for for Sitri and or Luce? My trades page has everything I have I'd there is anything you want.

Sorry, you have nothing that interests me :<

Well thanks anyways for the reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhenthor



Join date : 2012-10-30
Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:38 pm

6 TE for Tulia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysanity



Join date : 2012-10-10
Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:45 pm

TheNeglected wrote:
Crysanity wrote:
TheNeglected wrote:
Do you have an offer on your Diane? I know it says ridiculous offers only, but how ridiculous are you looking for?

I've hadplenty of offers, but fall short of "ridiculous". xD
Best offer I've received so far is Laura + TE, still in the progress of discussion though!

I just curious as to how much Pure TE would be enough for Diane. I'm still somewhat new to this game, and dont know the price ranges on certain units. If its pure TE i might be able to afford it, but it would be nice to know just how much your looking for Smile

I have no idea since Diane is still one of the newest cards out right now. I'm plainly taking offers and will agree to the one I like. But as a baseline, more than 150TE pure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysanity



Join date : 2012-10-10
Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 pm

minsulovu wrote:
WTT Mx Laura, Mx Rem, 82 Hwrm, 9 Hilde for dorothea

No DB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysanity



Join date : 2012-10-10
Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Vandheer55 wrote:
Ah thats right... you don't do price checks.

Then I'll offer Max Oneiro, level 41 Ruya, 22 TE, and 500k Luna for Blad, Tullia, and Luce. Let me know how that offer stands with you? ^^

Sorry, but I'm not interested in taking any 4* or luna : (
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysanity



Join date : 2012-10-10
Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:47 pm

WoOoOoOo wrote:
25TE for yuki? Or pls quote~ thanks!

Nty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zealisee



Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm

50 TE + Max 4* for Viviane?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Crysanity wrote:
TheNeglected wrote:
Crysanity wrote:
TheNeglected wrote:
Do you have an offer on your Diane? I know it says ridiculous offers only, but how ridiculous are you looking for?

I've hadplenty of offers, but fall short of "ridiculous". xD
Best offer I've received so far is Laura + TE, still in the progress of discussion though!

I just curious as to how much Pure TE would be enough for Diane. I'm still somewhat new to this game, and dont know the price ranges on certain units. If its pure TE i might be able to afford it, but it would be nice to know just how much your looking for Smile

I have no idea since Diane is still one of the newest cards out right now. I'm plainly taking offers and will agree to the one I like. But as a baseline, more than 150TE pure.

Ahh ok. Well atm, i cant quite afford that, but if all goes right, i should be able to round up enough for a good offer Smile thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Crysanity



Join date : 2012-10-10
Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:18 pm

zealisee wrote:
50 TE + Max 4* for Viviane?

No 4*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
simplybossed



Join date : 2012-11-24
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 pm

11 te for tulia or charl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zealisee



Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:08 pm

60 TE for Vivi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoOoOoOo



Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:15 pm

Crysanity wrote:
WoOoOoOo wrote:
25TE for yuki? Or pls quote~ thanks!

Nty

30te?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___   Today at 1:56 am

Back to top Go down
 
___ || SELLING CLASSIC 4* 1TE EACH, BUYING 1* 15K/SET OT! :) || ___
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Selling Goddess sets, 4*s, max level units! Buying Colo Event 4*s!
» Selling, Trading and Buying
» Pre-selling an E-Book
» 1994 caprice classic for sale
» 1996 Caprice Classic 15" Alloys with Center Caps for TRADE!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: