HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

"Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Very often I have problem trying to purchase the mobage pts. It's just pop up a box saying an error occured, please try again. After a few try, it usually works.. but today, after my 1st purchase, I access the purchase screen every few hours, and it only says. "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction" and then second msg "Purchase Failed. Please try again later" Is it really my problem ? Or just too many people trying to purchase ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:08 am

Yep. I still have that same issue mid-way into the FoA2 event.
Already contacted Google about it and they're supposedly looking into it.
Contacted Mobage by accident since I knew they cant do anything about my wallet, but they reassurred my suspicions that Google is the one to talk to or the bank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:11 am

memphiskite wrote:
Contacted Mobage by accident since I knew they cant do anything about my wallet, but they reassurred my suspicions that Google is the one to talk to or the bank.

So, have you been able to purchase any coins after that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:14 am

tsunonlau wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Nope. My account is still blocked...
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:26 am

memphiskite wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Nope. My account is still blocked...

OH...WELL...At least you can still playing...
Sweet, I don't have to waste my money on false hope in getting a Seth.
Luckily, i got my Lily before this problem worsen..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:37 am

Whoa, went into maintenance right after sending the reporting issue in purchasing mail. (Hope it had been sent out)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 am

When that happens its iTunes side that blocks your account thinking its fraud purchases due to constant purchases. Believe me I've been getting that plenty of times. Best to email iTunes right away. Usually in my case if its done after 5pm PST it gets fixed by 7am the following day but its best to report it through iTunes support or call them directly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:01 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
When that happens its iTunes side that blocks your account thinking its fraud purchases due to constant purchases. Believe me I've been getting that plenty of times. Best to email iTunes right away. Usually in my case if its done after 5pm PST it gets fixed by 7am the following day but its best to report it through iTunes support or call them directly

I just received the help from itunes store

Hello Tsun On,

This is Karlo from the iTunes Store and I would like to thank you for contacting us regarding this matter. I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems purchasing In-App items on your iTunes Store account. I'll be glad to assist you on this one.

I'm pleased to inform you that the necessary adjustments have been made to your account. These adjustments should allow you to purchase from the iTunes Store after 30 minutes. Please make sure that you wait at least 30 minutes before trying again, or the issue might re-occur.

If you are still unable to purchase content from the iTunes Store after trying again, please let me know.

I hope that you find this information helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'll be more than happy to assist you with whatever you need.

Thank you for being an iTunes Store customer and have a nice day, Tsun On.

Sincerely,

Karlo
iTunes Store/Mac App Store Customer Support
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

Please Note: I work Sun-Thu, 8AM-5PM CST

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkcaesar
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:02 pm

what is the email address of the apple support? I have the same problem and want to resolve it Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Seriously? Only 30 mins?!

Great, another reason why I should move over to Apple....

Google is telling me to wait 24 hours before I can do another transaction after they replied to me.... :I
Back to top Go down
Mellow
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:13 pm

I wish this would happen to me... Got a little excited with the deal they have and bought 5 Boxs and a Series Set (... I just wasted $200 on this game Sad ) hoping for any 5* or 6* star at all, but I only got 2* and 3* Crying or Very sad I didn't realize 2*s are an option for the boxes... Wish I could undo it all ha... Hopefully this post will serve as a caution to anyone thinking of buying tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 am

Mellow wrote:
I wish this would happen to me... Got a little excited with the deal they have and bought 5 Boxs and a Series Set (... I just wasted $200 on this game Sad ) hoping for any 5* or 6* star at all, but I only got 2* and 3* Crying or Very sad I didn't realize 2*s are an option for the boxes... Wish I could undo it all ha... Hopefully this post will serve as a caution to anyone thinking of buying tongue

Man, I am standing beside you, I got 9 boxes by the end of today and 4* and nothing...
I saw my favorite allies, Danerays, Looxoox. They have drawn, Monica and Nina, truly, I am happy for them... That's all i am counting on... I will stop buying for a while... to me, it's half of my Christmas gift spending..So, I guess I should be thankful, I am not broke Orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hobgold

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 am

tsunonlau wrote:
Mellow wrote:

Man, I am standing beside you, I got 9 boxes by the end of today and 4* and nothing...
I saw my favorite allies, Danerays, Looxoox. They have drawn, Monica and Nina, truly, I am happy for them... That's all i am counting on... I will stop buying for a while... to me, it's half of my Christmas gift spending..So, I guess I should be thankful, I am not broke Orz

I think the "3X chance to get 6*s" is nothing more than a trick... I got a bunch of useless 4*s and a few 3*s... Apparently this game is much more greedy than I thought... so glad the ""please contact itunes support to complete this transaction" thing prevented me from wasting more money after the 2nd draw XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gornix

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:13 pm

I have been having the same issue with iTunes for almost a week now, but my experience is very different.

/rant [ON] OFF

I like many others, got sucked into the '3x the chances for a 6*' and purchased several Mega Boxes (bringing my current running total to 8 boxes w/o even a 5*) when I first encountered the 'in-app purchase has failed, please contact iTunes support' screen. It didn't bother me as i recognized that it was exactly what I needed to prevent any more impulse purchases....

Fast forward 3-4 days and The Den of Sin launches and I tell myself (repeatedly and firmly)that I will allow myself 1 box and 1 box only, regardless of what I get...but the same error appears....hmmm

So I head over to Apple support and send a brief description of the problem and I get an e-mail stating that I will hear from somebody within 24hrs. Perfect, as I am sure that my account has been flagged as possibly fraudulent activity and contact w me will resolve it...

72 hours go by and I still have yet to hear from Apple nor can I purchase any MobaCoins. The same error every time i try... my dreams of a Dana/Diane die a painful death.

I then try to research it a little farther and find that some people have had success changing or removing credit card information, so I do that and buy iTunes giftcards and credit my account... Still w/o success.

Then yesterday I notice that I am only running iOS 6 and haven't installed 6.1 so I do that and low and behold... I manage to purchase MobaCoins! Yay right?

No. Today I get the same error. Again.

So I go back to Apple support, to dig into my case and I find that my 'Follow-Up #' does not exist. Interesting. So I create a new case and cut and paste the e-mail from the last case (that does not exist) into the new one and fire it along to Apple Support. This time I don't get an e-mail confirming that they have recieved my issue and will contact me, and when I look up my new 'Follow-Up #' guess what?!?!?! It's been flagged as 'RESOLVED'! WTF?!?!

Now I'm irritated. I mean, I'm a PC guy. Always have been and likely always will, (but I have an iPhone, mainly because most of the people I know have one) and it drive me nuts when the snotty Apple people go on about how much of a better, simpler experience it is... This has not been better or easier. This has been shit!!!

Anyways, today I went to the closest Apple Store to talk to a Genius and after physically showing him the problem guess what? Its all Mobages' fault....

FM...

/rant ON [OFF]

I suppose I should be happy with the enforced savings, but it just isnt as much fun when you know about where u will place before the event has even started...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:12 pm

As others have stated, it occurs when you purchase too much (usually twice) in a short period of time. It usually solves itself in a few days. If you call them, they can resolve it immediately (takes about 30min to take affect).

iTunes is very reluctant to explain why this happens. I believe they don't want to reveal how their system works.

Gornix, just call them, why waste time with emails?

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Gornix wrote:
I have been having the same issue with iTunes for almost a week now, but my experience is very different.

/rant [ON] OFF

I like many others, got sucked into the '3x the chances for a 6*' and purchased several Mega Boxes (bringing my current running total to 8 boxes w/o even a 5*) when I first encountered the 'in-app purchase has failed, please contact iTunes support' screen. It didn't bother me as i recognized that it was exactly what I needed to prevent any more impulse purchases....

Fast forward 3-4 days and The Den of Sin launches and I tell myself (repeatedly and firmly)that I will allow myself 1 box and 1 box only, regardless of what I get...but the same error appears....hmmm

So I head over to Apple support and send a brief description of the problem and I get an e-mail stating that I will hear from somebody within 24hrs. Perfect, as I am sure that my account has been flagged as possibly fraudulent activity and contact w me will resolve it...

72 hours go by and I still have yet to hear from Apple nor can I purchase any MobaCoins. The same error every time i try... my dreams of a Dana/Diane die a painful death.

I then try to research it a little farther and find that some people have had success changing or removing credit card information, so I do that and buy iTunes giftcards and credit my account... Still w/o success.

Then yesterday I notice that I am only running iOS 6 and haven't installed 6.1 so I do that and low and behold... I manage to purchase MobaCoins! Yay right?

No. Today I get the same error. Again.

So I go back to Apple support, to dig into my case and I find that my 'Follow-Up #' does not exist. Interesting. So I create a new case and cut and paste the e-mail from the last case (that does not exist) into the new one and fire it along to Apple Support. This time I don't get an e-mail confirming that they have recieved my issue and will contact me, and when I look up my new 'Follow-Up #' guess what?!?!?! It's been flagged as 'RESOLVED'! WTF?!?!

Now I'm irritated. I mean, I'm a PC guy. Always have been and likely always will, (but I have an iPhone, mainly because most of the people I know have one) and it drive me nuts when the snotty Apple people go on about how much of a better, simpler experience it is... This has not been better or easier. This has been shit!!!

Anyways, today I went to the closest Apple Store to talk to a Genius and after physically showing him the problem guess what? Its all Mobages' fault....

FM...

/rant ON [OFF]

I suppose I should be happy with the enforced savings, but it just isnt as much fun when you know about where u will place before the event has even started...

I sympathize your situation as it annoys me a lot too, like member above said, call them directly will be your best solution to the problem. Again, I save some bucks because of that too. After all, Seth and Dana really isn't the best card you go all out for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gornix

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:49 am

I started w emails as most people w the same issue stated that was all it took to resolve it. What irritated me was being ignored/evaded. I do get the sense that they don't want us to know the trigger-point for thier security and fair enough - just give me the option to over-ride it....

I did finally call the number provided to me at the Apple store and it's resolved. (for now)

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mellow
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Gornix wrote:
I started w emails as most people w the same issue stated that was all it took to resolve it. What irritated me was being ignored/evaded. I do get the sense that they don't want us to know the trigger-point for thier security and fair enough - just give me the option to over-ride it....

I did finally call the number provided to me at the Apple store and it's resolved. (for now)

Smile
Hmm, I got a quick response when I emailed them and they fixed the issue pretty quick too. Although I am using a mac Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???   Today at 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down

"Please Contact iTunes support to complete this transaction"???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1