HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:22 am

BkWiz wrote:
predator852 wrote:
Hey, I think I may have a piece of info that may be of use, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Smile

I placed a monica cand a 9T on 25-3 toward the middle, directly across from eachother, and watched them have at it four or 5 times now...and I think 9T is just a smidge faster than what you have her down as or Monica is just a smidge slower.

Either way, I figured if you attempted Duy's defense and only placed them you could get a steady stream of info, because when the monsters start flowing they would attack nonstop for a while...

I would do it, but my hand isn't steady. Okay I would do it, but my hand isn't steady, and I'm lazy!

Just something to think about!

I would have to find a Monica and 9 Tails to test once more to compare. Atm none of my allies have them and neither do I.

On a side note, will be updating this thread shortly with Rouge and Francois' attack speeds. No Reamy or Debbie so I can't post their speeds atm.

Yay, I was beginning to think that between the Christmas event fiasco and the thread being deleted you'd abandoned us!

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:43 am

I understand why the thread was deleted. I didn't mind that.

I still have not forgiven Silicon, and I'm definitely working on that end still. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:05 am

Can you share abit more on your methodology? Especially what quest to use.

My phone is not that new and it tends to lag when the whole screen is full of enemies, projectiles and damage numbers. When I compare quest duration with a tablet the end times can be different <.<;

Also from the speed up a rank discussion, unit level seems to be a factor that affects speed (this is also seen in arena). For results consistency you may want to wait until max level before measuring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm

kyaaya wrote:

My phone is not that new and it tends to lag when the whole screen is full of enemies, projectiles and damage numbers. When I compare quest duration with a tablet the end times can be different <.<;

Also from the speed up a rank discussion, unit level seems to be a factor that affects speed (this is also seen in arena). For results consistency you may want to wait until max level before measuring.

I have doubts that leveling a unit increases it's speed. Though if someone has a level 1 fresh unit, I can easily test this.

I usually use castle battles with strong monsters to test the data and compare speeds. The monsters last longer than quests I find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:33 pm

kyaaya wrote:

I just finished testing (Thanks Parachelli!). Here are the results.

Using a level 91 Charles v. a level 120 Charles produced no difference in attack speeds.

Both were placed across from each other, KBers/slowers were placed after them so that the Charles had a constant stream of monsters to swing at.

Unless someone has a level 1 Charles I can test, atm I can conclude that level makes no difference on the unit's attack speed.

Which is good, since I was going to cry if I had to retest EVERY unit I've listed so far. Rolling Eyes

And some of those units are hard to find...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 pm

kyaaya wrote:

Also in regards to arena, I've had my low level Charles attack faster than my higher level Charles. I'm not too certain level makes a difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Tested a 2nd time.

This time a level 1 Monica (Thanks LaJamesica!) v. a level 120 Monica.

I stopped counting after 30 shots, but there was no difference in attack speed between the two units.

I can now conclude 100% that level =/= affect the attack speed of units. Units will attack at the same speed irregardless of the level of the unit using the same unit with no modifiers (Leader v. non leader).

Will add this finding in my posts later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Sorry, I want this at the top, so I bump it.

BTW, is it me or can I not see Nanaca's name in the Land sect. for Archer DPS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:19 pm

memphiskite wrote:
Sorry, I want this at the top, so I bump it.

BTW, is it me or can I not see Nanaca's name in the Land sect. for Archer DPS?

*Quietly adds it in*

It's just you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Updated for Post-Step up Packs.

-Fixed Various typos
-Fixed Archers:Air and Mages:Land, had a 2-3 units in the wrong order
-Added Christmas Units, Romancing Kingdom Units, and Nanaca
-Lu Bu still being tested, there may be further changes to other units depending, preliminary information added for completeness sake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Hey, I've been watching Debbie, and I have a hypothesis. Now I don't expect you to be able to test this with your stopwatch, but I think that the multishot units have a fixed attack delay, and it stacks based on the amount of times they actually hit in their multishot.

I.E. If Debbies attack delay is .1 and she shoots 5bullets befor she runs out of targets, she will have to wait .5 seconds before she can begin to shoot before.

BTW I formed this hypthesis while watching her shoot one unit on a tower floor and then have one of the shortest delays I've ever seen before shooting the next unit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 pm

predator852 wrote:
Hey, I've been watching Debbie, and I have a hypothesis. Now I don't expect you to be able to test this with your stopwatch, but I think that the multishot units have a fixed attack delay, and it stacks based on the amount of times they actually hit in their multishot.

I.E. If Debbies attack delay is .1 and she shoots 5bullets befor she runs out of targets, she will have to wait .5 seconds before she can begin to shoot before.

BTW I formed this hypthesis while watching her shoot one unit on a tower floor and then have one of the shortest delays I've ever seen before shooting the next unit.

Multi attack units will switch to a different target if the unit they are attacking dies midway through their attack animation.

It is one of the only benefits to using a multi shot unit. Theoretically there is less wasted damage dealt to any one unit. However since their damage output is so low, it's questionable if there is any real gain even on best case scenarios.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks for the update!

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:30 am

BkWiz wrote:
I understand why the thread was deleted. I didn't mind that.

I still have not forgiven Silicon, and I'm definitely working on that end still. Twisted Evil

Seeing as I was out of comission at the time, what was that thread about? o_O hehe

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:52 am

Updated for Post Halls of Valhalla

-Loki and Fenrir Added

-Fixed 2 more mistakes

-Haven't pinned down Lu Bu still so still testing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:54 am

Are you sure Fenrir is that fast? She doesn't seem so to me scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:58 am

Diana is approx 0.9 AS (No other units to compare to, and there are no 1.8 AS units so I can't get her speed like I did Charles, a stop watch isn't very accurate and subject to human error, so I would need a program/app which video records with a timer at the bottom similar to what movie editors use).

Marybell is 1.0 AS.

Fenrir falls squarely in the middle of the two. Hence the .95 designation.

There is some margin of error involved unfortunately. I'm limited by my tools.

Also as I noted in my MISC portion, different processors/phones/tablets may get different times for the attack speed. Multiple apps, older phones, etc. will all affect that portion.

So the only thing that will be consistent is the relative card strengths : Vlad will be higher than Fenrir in land, Fenrir higher than Agrippina in Sea, etc.

Last edited by BkWiz on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 am

If someone could send me / show me were to get a video editing tool where I can slow/speed up animation times etc and view the times in miliseconds at the bottom, I could get extremely accurate results. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:15 am

BkWiz wrote:
If someone could send me / show me were to get a video editing tool where I can slow/speed up animation times etc and view the times in miliseconds at the bottom, I could get extremely accurate results. Smile

I use Adobe premiere that that is rather expensive... trying to think of a cheaper alternative... iMovie any good these days?

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:21 am

themadmanazn wrote:
BkWiz wrote:

I use Adobe premiere that that is rather expensive... trying to think of a cheaper alternative... iMovie any good these days?

Yeah...I'm not going to spend money 'just' to get better accuracy cheers!

...but do list the possible programs anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:17 am

Lol same suggestion as I said but that would take up to much of your time. (Recording and breaking down lol)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigpig506
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 am

My graphics card >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:02 am

Try this:
http://www.virtualdub.org

Shows you both frame count and millisec, and you can easily step though frames or jump frames.

After using this I realized that my device speed is not consistent and gave up testing speed. (could still get around to relative speed testing someday.. <.<)

BkWiz wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:26 am

i have to disagree with the fenrir speed assessment, she is no where near diana, is slower than marybell and is same as paris. It's very evident on 25-3 when the dogs come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:18 pm

In the land damage for melee you have Fenrir in front of Vlad. But when you combine everyone Vald is in front of Fenrir.

And thanks for the update!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress   Today at 4:46 am

Back to top Go down

DPS Tables - Massive Update in Progress
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next