HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
superficial
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-20
Posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:00 am

GAME'S UP NOW!! They gave 5 te (personal) as compensation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DariusReg



Join date : 2012-11-04
Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:50 am

superficial wrote:
GAME'S UP NOW!! They gave 5 te (personal) as compensation.

You know what is strange...this emergency maintenance always happens during EU day time, so we from EU lose h's of game time, ok no biggy this time, but if an event is on 5 te dosnt really help. USA players sleep and when they wake up the get the TE also wile us just keep refreshing game Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nijian84



Join date : 2012-11-01
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:28 am

Game is up, no event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:38 am

nijian84 wrote:
Game is up, no event.

Lol, event is expected to start on Thursday anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nijian84



Join date : 2012-11-01
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:41 am

Solid. Couple days to grind some XP up. Although, Events are WAAAAAAAAAY better for leveling! haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Partyfoul01



Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:31 am

Just bought two regular cards mega boxes and got 6 4* rest were 2* and 3*! What a joke! Got better results buying a event single card pack! If you spend 25$ a box should never get a 2* or 3* so pissed and will never buy a box again. Now have to max 6 4*!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoLongBao
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:11 am

predator852 wrote:
I understand that but when my ally list is flodded with 10 melee leaders with the same stats it makes some quests/floors difficult. That's why I don't have.my ww leadered...EVERYONE DOES.

hey i wouldn't mind some melee allies lol all the good cards I have are ALL missile...and my allies the majority is missile too lmao -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmelloi



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:14 am

Partyfoul01 wrote:
Just bought two regular cards mega boxes and got 6 4* rest were 2* and 3*! What a joke! Got better results buying a event single card pack! If you spend 25$ a box should never get a 2* or 3* so pissed and will never buy a box again. Now have to max 6 4*!!!

I´m losing my love for the game cause of it, in late event i got 4 boxes to rank under 100 to get a 5* and in those boxes i didnt get a single worth card... i draw 56 cards and didnt got a single 5* i mean its a completely waste of money and that made me so mad as well...
So in order to ¨win¨ in this game you need to blindly spend like 300+ a week and be happy that the game dosent reward you properly for your cash..
Seriously thinking about quiting game, i got max ww, serafina, kyo, rem, aleister, sonia, other 5* are julia, mihiro, hrwm, h helmut, vampire, claude, arrebol... and have spent a lot for them and didint git a single 6* for all that cash...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cadencymark



Join date : 2012-10-03
Posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 am

tmelloi wrote:
Partyfoul01 wrote:
Just bought two regular cards mega boxes and got 6 4* rest were 2* and 3*! What a joke! Got better results buying a event single card pack! If you spend 25$ a box should never get a 2* or 3* so pissed and will never buy a box again. Now have to max 6 4*!!!

I´m losing my love for the game cause of it, in late event i got 4 boxes to rank under 100 to get a 5* and in those boxes i didnt get a single worth card... i draw 56 cards and didnt got a single 5* i mean its a completely waste of money and that made me so mad as well...
So in order to ¨win¨ in this game you need to blindly spend like 300+ a week and be happy that the game dosent reward you properly for your cash..
Seriously thinking about quiting game, i got max ww, serafina, kyo, rem, aleister, sonia, other 5* are julia, mihiro, hrwm, h helmut, vampire, claude, arrebol... and have spent a lot for them and didint git a single 6* for all that cash...

Hey ally you better not quit lol.
But If you do decide to quit I am a open to free stuff =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmelloi



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 am

lols if i really quit i will try to sell those cards at least^^ seens theres people already msg me for the cards lols! also if you look at any other card gane when you buy a pack you get at least 1 rare card, in this cash raper game you get nothing, its so disrespectfull for the players...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aniken671
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-25
Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:29 am

lol what i would like to see for the love of the game is if they would ever consider limiting the number of boxes. especially for the top money baggers who continuously win events by buying tons of boxes.

this game has swayed people to buy boxes and make them think that they have a chance at winning something. but then get shafted by others that just paid a whole lot more than they did. theres just so little chance for your average joe to win anything big here.

then again i guess it depends on how much you really want to get into the game.

lol i've been suckered and will continue for a while to try get in atleast a top 100 as an average player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpellMason



Join date : 2012-11-16
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:33 pm

aniken671 wrote:
lol what i would like to see for the love of the game is if they would ever consider limiting the number of boxes. especially for the top money baggers who continuously win events by buying tons of boxes.

I doubt that'd ever happen. I would venture to say that an overwhelming amount of the game's revenue comes from those top players spending quite a bit of money on events, so cutting that off could seriously hurt the game for the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 pm

SpellMason wrote:
aniken671 wrote:
lol what i would like to see for the love of the game is if they would ever consider limiting the number of boxes. especially for the top money baggers who continuously win events by buying tons of boxes.

I doubt that'd ever happen. I would venture to say that an overwhelming amount of the game's revenue comes from those top players spending quite a bit of money on events, so cutting that off could seriously hurt the game for the rest of us.

Yeah I agree
But people might also be tired of paying but they didn't get good result
If it keeps happening the game will lose players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 pm

I think most of the top rank player's mentality isn't really getting 6*s constantly from boxes. They generally see that as a bonus, buying box for them is to win the event and get the event 6*s. Which are often worth a lot more than the regular ones from the look of things considering their rarity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
sagecx



Join date : 2012-10-30
Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:51 pm

A question on how the event works. Can we only deploy one of our units and the rest allies or do we get a chance to deploy several troops? If only one unit then that one has to be a full metal series for the bonus?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmelloi



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:52 pm

aszutai wrote:
I think most of the top rank player's mentality isn't really getting 6*s constantly from boxes. They generally see that as a bonus, buying box for them is to win the event and get the event 6*s. Which are often worth a lot more than the regular ones from the look of things considering their rarity.

LOL of course those 6* are ¨worth¨ more tham regular ones, but who will aford anything for them? since people are asking 8000 TE, yes 8000 dólars XD, for a pixel card^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:00 pm

has anyone determined exactly when this event starts? Is it Thursday or tbd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

tmelloi wrote:
aszutai wrote:
I think most of the top rank player's mentality isn't really getting 6*s constantly from boxes. They generally see that as a bonus, buying box for them is to win the event and get the event 6*s. Which are often worth a lot more than the regular ones from the look of things considering their rarity.

LOL of course those 6* are ¨worth¨ more tham regular ones, but who will aford anything for them? since people are asking 8000 TE, yes 8000 dólars XD, for a pixel card^^

Hey people are already throwing thousands at a single event Razz Beside, TE can always be supplemented by other 6*. But yea, it's way out of my reach lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm

sagecx wrote:
A question on how the event works. Can we only deploy one of our units and the rest allies or do we get a chance to deploy several troops? If only one unit then that one has to be a full metal series for the bonus?


It's only your FM unit that you deploy from your army that gets the bonus. Whatever 3 allies you send out onto the battlefield are nothing but support to make sure you dont lose. If they have an FM leader, you don't get any bonuses for using it. You just get 10-12 ally points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
aniken671
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-25
Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:28 pm

i forget but i think you create your team just like an arena event. 5 spots with 100 deploy pts. then 2 allies join you when you enter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:29 pm

I tot we had an event that required the event unit to be set as leader to get bonus?

_________________
.
Visit the strange ONE item stall
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:32 pm

aniken671 wrote:
i forget but i think you create your team just like an arena event. 5 spots with 100 deploy pts. then 2 allies join you when you enter.

That is correct.... however for this event, that rule doesn't apply.

If you check the 'Amazons of the Hidden Jungle Coming Soon' advertisement, it clearly mentions that you need to clear floors to progress,. Therefore it's a tower event involving only 1 of your units and 3 allies of your choice at any time defeating your adversaries in each floor to reach to the top.

myad wrote:
I tot we had an event that required the event unit to be set as leader to get bonus?

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's not required to, just like the last tower events (not sure about Demon Tower Event since I never bought a Dark Elf back then). We can test it to make sure when the event starts and then let you know the results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:00 pm

It's the same argument that has been around with other TCG. To buy packs or not to buy. And I also get that people are allowed to have their own opinions.

Isn't there a warning that not all boxes come or is guaranteed a very rare card? So go from that. If you don't feel comfortable buying boxes, then don't buy it.

Everyone plays this game for different reasons. Mine is to play for the fun of it and as a time distraction. I pull at my own risk. I get instances where I pull nothing, but I tell myself, oh well there's next time and continue grinding the games levels and to meet people who have the same mindset. I also think of it as another social media like Facebook but with money involved.

If you want a game that you feel you get the most for your buck, then I suggest buying a console game. This company is out to make money and for those that have the ways to spend the money, they spend it. For those that don't want to buy but still have love for the game and its mechanics, grind to get the cards that you want, like you would in other console games.

_________________
Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
song414



Join date : 2012-10-20
Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 pm

How much of a bonus in BT points has it been in past tower events? For example, how many more BT points per fight would a 5* FM unit give over 4* FM unit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-08
Posts : 793

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:52 pm

song414 wrote:
How much of a bonus in BT points has it been in past tower events? For example, how many more BT points per fight would a 5* FM unit give over 4* FM unit?

please read page 5, that question was answered already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Today at 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
 
[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]
» Ka Mario's Hidden Garden
» Dallas Event in April 2011
» Hidden Counter Ideas
» Event Celebi

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Current Events-
Jump to: