HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
nijian84

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 am

snappycow wrote:
And.... it's under maintenance again. Just opened a Metal Box before that, got a whole bunch of 3*s and a 4* :/

I know that feel bro. I opened 2 boxes, and 2 packs, all 3-4*'s only. O_O Like. Wtf? Talk about low % to get a 5.. :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:06 am

From the JP wiki, the 6*'s stats looks a bit underwhelming :/

5* Claude's stats look like Fiona's :?

5* Lily looks awesome though, like a better H Werewolf.

The 4*s are all bonkers stats for 4*s. 30k attack? with knockback or area attack to boot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nijian84

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:09 am

Ah, I see. Well, I have a bunch of 3/4*s for sale when the game comes back up. Maybe I'll try a couple more packs later when the game is less figidy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:10 am

Yup under maintenance. Again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DariusReg

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 am

nijian84 wrote:
snappycow wrote:
And.... it's under maintenance again. Just opened a Metal Box before that, got a whole bunch of 3*s and a 4* :/

I know that feel bro. I opened 2 boxes, and 2 packs, all 3-4*'s only. O_O Like. Wtf? Talk about low % to get a 5.. :S

Maybe that was the issue:)? No 5/6 from boxes? j/k I am shore this wouldnt be an isue for them gready b..s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 am

Only pulled 3 and 4*s from the box:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nijian84

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 am

DariusReg wrote:
nijian84 wrote:
snappycow wrote:

Maybe that was the issue:)? No 5/6 from boxes? j/k I am shore this wouldnt be an isue for them gready b..s

Nah. Issue with Bingo Login cards I heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lmrt
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 am

DariusReg wrote:

nope, i check the rare report card after the second maintenance and i saw 3 guys with 5* and 6* from the full metal card pack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:53 am

maintenance is over Very Happy bingo is back to normal too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:57 am

Is it jsut me or is everyone else on the last event still?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 am

Luckily I got Lily
I think that's enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 am

mslbm wrote:
Luckily I got Lily
I think that's enough

Nice! I think Lily's the only 5* worth getting from this set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShYber

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 am

Was debating whether to get a pack or just pull one card and decided to just pull one card....
And got Lily!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DariusReg

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:25 am

In a tower event like this what is the bonus if you use 6*?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoLongBao
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:31 am

meh got claude but at least its a 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:34 am

ShYber wrote:
Was debating whether to get a pack or just pull one card and decided to just pull one card....
And got Lily!!

Daaaammmn. Some people have all the luck Sad I opened 2 boxes and all I got was 3 4*s and the rest 3*s.

On another note, prices for Diana is waaaaayy above the roof, BK's asking for 8000 TE lolol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoLongBao
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:36 am

Quote :

On another note, prices for Diana is waaaaayy above the roof, BK's asking for 8000 TE lolol.

O_O wut thats...just crazy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:43 am

Can anyone explain a tower event?
What should we do about it?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia_H_Christ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:56 am

mslbm wrote:
Thanks

You go through different floors of the tower fighting off monsters, and every 10 floors theres a boss. You get BT every floor you do, and the more BT you have, the higher your rank. There are 100 floors (I believe), and you can do the tower as many times as you want. Theres also prizes for completing the tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoLongBao
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 am

Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
You go through different floors of the tower fighting off monsters, and every 10 floors theres a boss. You get BT every floor you do, and the more BT you have, the higher your rank. There are 100 floors (I believe), and you can do the tower as many times as you want. Theres also prizes for completing the tower.

Something similar to the KoG event without the pvp part?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia_H_Christ

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:05 am

XiaoLongBao wrote:
Lydia_H_Christ wrote:

uhm...Kinda. More similar to the Black Dragon event (since its the same thing, but different monsters and prizes).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:06 am

Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
mslbm wrote:
Thanks

Thanks
So are you using TE or Pot to recover?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bhoush

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:09 am

mslbm wrote:
Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
mslbm wrote:
Thanks

Thanks
So are you using TE or Pot to recover?

You are using te to get to next floor quicker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XiaoLongBao
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
XiaoLongBao wrote:
Lydia_H_Christ wrote:

uhm...Kinda. More similar to the Black Dragon event (since its the same thing, but different monsters and prizes).

ah i see, i started half way in the first FoA event
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokenchicken
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm

The JPN wiki looks kinda funky on its rewards list. Unless I'm missing something, I don't see a way to earn Antiope, aka Madame Buttcheeks, unless she's a tower clear reward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Today at 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next