HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
abendwolke



Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm

mslbm wrote:
snappycow wrote:


Goodness, I wonder what kind of jobs these people have to be able to throw 6-8K USD a month on a cellphone game :/

Tell me about it!

or how about this .... they are working for mobage and get the packs/ high cards for free, to get us lowly folks juiced up and wanting those cards ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:49 pm

SpellMason wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
4*+40
5*+70
6*+150

if i remember correctly Smile

Just to be sure, this is an absolute bonus, and not a relative one, correct?

So even for boss floors, the bonus for deploying a 4* would still only be +40BT?

I am interested in knowing more about this also. Is this a per unit count bonus or is it a counting the highest rank FM bonus (i.e. If the highest rank FM is 5* in your ally, even they have all 4* FM in the team. They give only +70?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sientara
☆☆


Join date : 2012-08-31
Posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
SpellMason wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
4*+40
5*+70
6*+150

if i remember correctly Smile

Just to be sure, this is an absolute bonus, and not a relative one, correct?

So even for boss floors, the bonus for deploying a 4* would still only be +40BT?

I am interested in knowing more about this also. Is this a per unit count bonus or is it a counting the highest rank FM bonus (i.e. If the highest rank FM is 5* in your ally, even they have all 4* FM in the team. They give only +70?)

In the past is has been that only the unit you deployed gave the bonus. If you had a 4* and your ally had a 6*, you would only get the 4* bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Sientara wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:
SpellMason wrote:
aquCHAOS wrote:
4*+40
5*+70
6*+150

if i remember correctly Smile

Just to be sure, this is an absolute bonus, and not a relative one, correct?

So even for boss floors, the bonus for deploying a 4* would still only be +40BT?

I am interested in knowing more about this also. Is this a per unit count bonus or is it a counting the highest rank FM bonus (i.e. If the highest rank FM is 5* in your ally, even they have all 4* FM in the team. They give only +70?)

In the past is has been that only the unit you deployed gave the bonus. If you had a 4* and your ally had a 6*, you would only get the 4* bonus.

Aww... so which means... only Sethsss can win the event ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheatmidge



Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 pm

tsunonlau wrote:

Aww... so which means... only Sethsss can win the event ??

That's not entirely true, every 10 floors is a boss and bosses give alot more BT than the normal floors.
just throwing out a random number of 1000 BT for a boss

so a 5* would get 800 BT for the 10 floors and 1070 for the boss. total 1870
Seth would get 1600 BT for the floors and 1150 for the boss. total 2750

So yeah, Seth would help alot but there will be people in the relative high rankings who will not have him. You aren't getting top 10 without Seth, but you also aren't getting top 10 without spending quite a bit of money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 pm

Wheatmidge wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

Aww... so which means... only Sethsss can win the event ??

That's not entirely true, every 10 floors is a boss and bosses give alot more BT than the normal floors.
just throwing out a random number of 1000 BT for a boss

so a 5* would get 800 BT for the 10 floors and 1070 for the boss. total 1870
Seth would get 1600 BT for the floors and 1150 for the boss. total 2750

So yeah, Seth would help alot but there will be people in the relative high rankings who will not have him. You aren't getting top 10 without Seth, but you also aren't getting top 10 without spending quite a bit of money.

Since we wouldn't have bonus from items... How are people going to spend money in this event? Drawing boxes endlessly or Buy TE with a dollar each ?!!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmelloi



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Spam TE as always^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shirinights



Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Partyfoul01 wrote:
Lydia_H_Christ wrote:
Partyfoul01 wrote:
Ok real important question here and kinda pertains to the event and kinda doesn't buy right now this feed is most active. Ok here we go,so I and many others are noticing these rare card pulls from very low lvl multiple accounts obviously players. This started about a few weeks ago. My questions are. Why are people buying boxes in there second new accounts or are they just getting the 6 free premium tickets you get from the trial bootcamp and getting lucky? Eitherway this is spreading like a bad bad virus and in my opinion is ruining the game greatly. Enough to the point that people will disband and quit. Is there better odds at pulling a pack on a new account? I understand in events you will get double the prizes playing both account(which is not as hard as you think),but there is more to it than that. Very eager to read what everyone's opinion is on this and sorry it might not be in the correct thread,but to me this is very current and considered a current event!


I actually havent noticed that at all, not saying its not happening, just seems to me that its an even, high level and low level, thing. I'm actually happy for new players when i see them pull big cards!

All these people complain about card pulls anyway. Either the pull rate of high cards isnt enough, or only certain people are pulling big cards. We have encountered someone who new how to cheat the game and up his rare card pull, but thats a completely different thread/topic.

I think that if people arent content with the boxes, then dont buy! I've had boxes with only 4* and 5* in them, and then I've had boxes that had only 2* and 3* in them. Its a risk, we all know this. You cant just say "Oh I spent money, I deserve this!" No. You went in knowing you were spending money on low odds. You dont go to casinos and tell the dealer "But I spent real money on this. I deserve to win a big hand!" Not everyone can win. Its a gamble.


Touché touché. The thing is these are not actually new players but current players second account on new device. I've asked quite a few an only one so far was a new lvl 20 player. New players that new wont pay 25$ on a app game. There not hooked yet at that low of a level,lol.

Hold ur horses about new players.. New players wont pay mega packs? Unlikely, but not impossible... Especially when you have some gamers blood cells... I bought my first pack less than 3 days of the game, just out of curiousity of my luck on what kind of cards I get... I introduced this game to a few of my friends as well... Fresh blood to be exactly, they bought a pack less than 1 2 weeks of the game... I do agree with Lydia_H_Christ, card packs are just gamble... Its a bonus to get 5*, 6*... Think about the pioneer batch of this game, people who slowly grind from 2/3* up to their 5/6*... Most of us who bought card packs, had it alot of easier...

If anybody out there willing to spend money on this game, start getting 5/6* like nobody business, who even bother to look up to those "6* players". 6* event rewards are even more worth our respect, afterall these people sacrifice their sleep, money and health... Trust me, its not easy... Easily can tell you, the last event ( Fire 2 ), top 10 players at least spent 1k on them. Are you able to compete with their level? Try getting top 10-100 in the next event =) Its not just the money, we are talking about.

Personally, I did spend quite an amount. I'm not even talking about a few mega packs. (PS: yes, I admit, I'm also one of the lazy start out players =X ) I easily hit close e 1k mark as well, and yes, in the past I was even wondering how and why people able to spend so much. I apologise to these people. In fact, the market for 5* is already quite screwed up. Just because you spent money, u expect a 5*/6* to be inside. Dont joke me, and android paid more than ios mega pack. Are the androids suppose to expect better draw luck than ios? Think about it. You choose to play, choose to buy, no one forces you to...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 654

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 am

The maintenance is on now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:31 am

The game is up.

_________________
***********************************

Lilith Owner Smile

***********************************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shin



Join date : 2012-10-13
Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:44 am

Looks like the value of TE will be dropping soon with them giving out TE for any premium box/pack. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duhmichael17



Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:03 am

Apparently with Thanksgiving, the odd of getting a 6* are three times higher?
I feel like that still wouldn't be very much..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-27
Posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:08 am

Well since its 3 times so its 2% X 3? Razz
It's 6% I guess...and theres quite a number of 6* being pulled out the rarity report keeps changing, of course this doesn't conclude that its easier to pull either...it might just be alot of people are mass buying the packs...thought I see quite a number of vlad being pulled out O_o within the past 10 mins or so I saw 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:59 am

Kyte wrote:
Well since its 3 times so its 2% X 3? Razz
It's 6% I guess...and theres quite a number of 6* being pulled out the rarity report keeps changing, of course this doesn't conclude that its easier to pull either...it might just be alot of people are mass buying the packs...thought I see quite a number of vlad being pulled out O_o within the past 10 mins or so I saw 3

That's a wrong assumption . . if it were 0.2% -> 3times only makes you 0.6 % on each draw
However, it's still over optimistic to assume it's 0.2% for 6*.

I just drew 7 mega boxes, nothing but 4*

This act as a warning ...

I went all out and desperate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolli
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-23
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:04 am

tsunonlau - Sorry to hear.
Edit: Why are you despo? You have a lot of cards anyway, that you can use, don't you?

Oh folks,

Deploying a non- FM unit = 10 BT per floor
Deploying a 4* FM = 50 BT per floor
Deploying a 5* FM = 70 BT per floor
Deploying a 6* Seth = (unknown, not getting one lol)

Notes
*Setting your FM as leader isn't necessary.
*Deploying your ally's FM unit does not do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:09 am

Lolli wrote:
tsunonlau - Sorry to hear.
Edit: Why are you despo? You have a lot of cards anyway, that you can use, don't you?

Oh folks,

Deploying a non- FM unit = 10 BT per floor
Deploying a 4* FM = 50 BT per floor
Deploying a 5* FM = 70 BT per floor
Deploying a 6* Seth = (unknown, not getting one lol)

Notes
*Setting your FM as leader isn't necessary.
*Deploying your ally's FM unit does not do anything.

Thank ~ I will stop buying and love my team Smile

I think deploying Seth gives 150 BT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolli
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-23
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 am

That's the spirit, honey. <3

Building on what someone else in the thread said earlier-

Only sacrifice as much health and time and money AS YOU CAN AFFORD people, in- game you will have new goals all the time because THAT IS HOW THEY TAKE OUR MONEY, but you pretty much only get one shot at study/ work/ relationships in real life.

Gl all Smile



Also, compared to arena, you're not against anyone else.

For those unsure about whether you're going to stay comfortably within top 200 (basically those without a disposable pool of TE to spend) PLEASE set a goal of 300 or 400 or 500 laps or whatever and feel free to stop once you've got whatever rotational rewards you want from the tower.

I mean-

When you're playing along neglecting your life and you're STILL slipping down the rankings, I'd say it's time to take a break XD cos you won't get there in the end even with serious sacrifices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sinangunhan



Join date : 2012-11-19
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 am

on 5th floor there is mini boss at end of the wave named lycantrophe..gave me 140 bt points with deploying 4*fm
on 15th floor i couldnt rememberly clearly the name of miniboss(doesnt important either) gave me 140 bt points with deploying 4* fm
on 25th floor mini boss hydra also gave me 140 bt pts with deploying 4* fm
and 1640 bt pts at 10th and 20th floor deploying 4* fm


Last edited by sinangunhan on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cheliax



Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:24 am

Welp, I did the unthinkable and ended up buying 4 mega boxes. I initially only bought it out of curiosity to see if my chances of getting a 6* would be good and I ended up getting Reinhard. Flushed with excitement, I got another mega box and got Abel. And then I bought another one and pulled the Nine-tailed Fox. And on the fourth one, I got nothing so I decided to stop there.

I got really lucky today and I'd like to think the triple chance helped me out a lot. That being said, I don't think that I'll ever spend that much money in this game in one sitting ever again.


Last edited by Cheliax on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xiei



Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:25 am

I used up the 12 tickets I saved and only got 1 4 star. I guess 3x of 0.2% is only 0.6%, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-18
Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:30 am

Im still new here but i was wondering whats the bt for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolli
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-23
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:32 am

Congrats, Cheliax!

I'm glad to hear you're one of the lucky ones. Smile

The money you spent is going to save you a lot of future work!




Wildfire: BT is for ranking during the event! Click the 'Amazons' button and then 'Rankings' to see your ranking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abendwolke



Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:34 am

Xiei wrote:
I used up the 12 tickets I saved and only got 1 4 star. I guess 3x of 0.2% is only 0.6%, after all.

I used my saved up 7 prem tickets and got one 2* and six 3*s. But at least I received 7 TEs :-)

now, what to do with those 3*s? lvl them up to lvl 15 and use as feeders?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-18
Posts : 383

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:35 am

Lolli wrote:
Congrats, Cheliax!

I'm glad to hear you're one of the lucky ones. Smile

The money you spent is going to save you a lot of future work!




Wildfire: BT is for ranking during the event! Click the 'Amazons' button and then 'Rankings' to see your ranking.

Whats ranking for?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolli
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-23
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:40 am

wildfire: Click 'Rules', scroll, then 'Rank rewards'. You get additional prizes for your ranking.

abend: You could if you're in a hurry. Incidentally I see tsumonlau is selling his 4* for max 3* which I think is a good deal. In his siggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]   Today at 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
[EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [EVENT] Amazons of the Hidden Jungle [ ??? - Nov 29 ]
» Ka Mario's Hidden Garden
» Dallas Event in April 2011
» Hidden Counter Ideas
» Event Celebi

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Current Events-
Jump to: