HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

hello im toutaku

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: hello im toutaku   Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 pm

hello everyone, ive been playing for about a month and im super addicted lol.
i dont know the values of anything yet or how to get non (p) items.

i saw alot of cards i really want, most of all is gloria so if anyone can sell or trade her to me please do.

im super active all day all night even at work lol
so im a great ally and max brave everyday.

thank for yalls help and looking forward to gaming with yall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: hello im toutaku   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 pm

welcome toutaku.

It can take awhile to figure out the in-game economy; costs fluctuate depending on what units and items are in demand. Depending on the type of event, sometimes everyone will want to buy potions, sometimes time elixers. Spend some time checking out the forum or other players' walls in the game and you can figure out what current values are.

non (P) items can be purchased directly with Fanta Points, and sometimes Event rewards will be non (P).

Gloria is a nice card to set your sights on; I'm trying to find one as well, but I think I need to save up some more Time Elixers first. Smile

I recommend saving every single potion and TE you get until you've got enough saved up for a decent trade. I've seen level 1 4* will go cheap for 1 or 2 TE whereas maxed 4* go for 15-25 TE depending on the tier of the card and/or if it's part of a limited edition series.

When you use potions and TE in the game, it will use (P) first, so if you do spend TE or potions for an event, watch your inventory to make sure you're only using the non-tradable (P) type. I'm impatient so I burned a lot of tradable potions and time elixers early on because I didn't recognize their value.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hello im toutaku
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: New Members-
Jump to: