HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)   Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 am

KuroNeko wrote:
do ppl actualy buy/trade 1*/2* units/monster?
I buy them everyday and every second and every bits of my life. *.* They are addicting to collect and my favorite card Montague is never to be found due to thousands of cards on top of it within my gift box. Oh panel event, I wish you come soon so I see my beloved Montague again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lacrexius

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)   Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:22 pm

I really appreciate this guide, It guided me through my early stages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete11235

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)   Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 am

The guide contains a lot of useful information and all, I by no means mean to be ungrateful but I'd like to ask if this is possibly somewhat outdated. I haven't spent a cent on the game (I bought one premium back with 100 mobage coins that I got for free testing a few of their other f2p games, got a 3 Like a Star @ heaven card from it). I started a few days ago and haven't yet done a single trade (I actually regged to this forum mainly for that purpose) but I already have 2 4 Like a Star @ heaven units and 1 4 Like a Star @ heaven monster. The game gave me a free 4 Like a Star @ heaven ticket for something (iirc for completing all of Mina's bootcamp) and around half a dozen free premium tickets. Since anyone can get their hands on that 4 Like a Star @ heaven ticket stuff like buying your first 3 Like a Star @ heaven in a week's time seems a tad outdated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xshiny

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)   Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:16 pm

hey guys, im new to this game and am playing now for 2-3 days, i followed this insanely good guide (i have to say this is without a doubt the best guide i read ever)

I have only.one question
there are cards that cannot be used to attack they have def stats like A,B,C instead of the ground/air/sea attack.

Whats the deal about those cards?
(i just found a 4* "def" card and dknow what to do with it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)   Today at 2:54 am

Back to top Go down

GUIDE: Getting Started in Fantasica (without spending money)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2