HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:30 am

the3ptsling wrote:
I pulled my 2nd Vlad from the premium box (7 cards). spent about 1.2k on this game and have pulled 7 6* cards about that many 5*s. For whatever reason I get all the luck and my wife ends up pulling 7 2*s in one mega box.

Wow, nice. Only pulled my 2nd Monica a couple days ago >_< Wish it was another Vlad but of well. lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
furoki

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 am

what the diff between starter pack and premium pack? One cost 100 mobacoin, another one is 300 mobacoin.
I got mostly 2* 3* from premium ticket which is 300 mobacoin. I wonder how better it could be in starter pack which only cost 100 mobacoin?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am

It's not much different just one time cheap price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janus1

PostSubject: i know!   Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:28 pm

nijian84 wrote:
I would have to agree to this. If you "PAY" for Packs, you shouldn't get anything below 3*'s. The free packs and Training, we get enouhg 1*/2* there as is. We don't need our expensive boxes cluttered with more crap. Last box I bought had nothing higher than 2 4*'s.... I was PISSED! Box before that gave me Vlad (6*) at least. But 2 boxes for 6*? Yeesh.

You said it! What's the whole point of spending cash if I'm getting handful of 2*s. Just pisses me off...
moba coins are darn expensive too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:13 pm

So guys, i have 11000 mobacoins. Should I spend on packs or just convert to 110 te?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
howtoadd

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:17 am

Zenobius wrote:
So guys, i have 11000 mobacoins. Should I spend on packs or just convert to 110 te?
I would spend it on packs, just for a chance at a 6* would be worth over 100 TE unless u get alex of course Smile . But then again, you could end up with worthless 4*. So there you go and good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 am

howtoadd wrote:
Zenobius wrote:
I would spend it on packs, just for a chance at a 6* would be worth over 100 TE unless u get alex of course Smile . But then again, you could end up with worthless 4*. So there you go and good luck! Smile

I see, haha. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:26 am

Zenobius wrote:
howtoadd wrote:
Zenobius wrote:

I see, haha. Thanks!

I'd wait for another Step-Up pack. Step 7 gives much much better odds than the regular packs.

Unless you get really lucky, the most you'll get out of the 3-4 regular megaboxes from $110 is probably just a 5* or two. Maybe not even that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm

personally I recommend spending them on buying TE, far too often people spend hundreds of $ and ended up with not much to show for it & 110 TE is a lot of buying power in the current market, it can only get you an alexander, but it can also get you a WWu or add another 100 or less TE will net you a decent 6*, and 300TE currently will easily get you a Paris (or maybe Monica) Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 pm

I have to agree with that above statement now.

Previously in the last year, every unit was worth more than it was now (except for 4*s maybe...) and there was a stable set value for it all. Buying TE with luna was also pretty cheap.

Now, with every unit declining and TE becoming the most valuable item over the units themselves, your money is definitely better off spent buying TE itself rather than wasting your luck on boxes that may net you disappointing results, if you were expecting to get 6*s only.

And I also don't see the market changing for the better anytime soon either....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Hmmm.... in that case, I guess I should get te. Wwu was on my wishlist anyway. Thanks guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:08 pm

How many cards in a mega box anyway? I heard it's 1 card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deeception

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Megabox gets you 14 totally random cards.
From 3* to 6*.

Odds are as follows:
★3 58%
★4 40%
★5 1.3%
★6 0.2%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 am

Don't forget the random 2*s thrown in occasionally as well!

Mobage's favorite way of saying "fudge you and everything you could have spent this money on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Today at 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2