HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Erm, better to remove them first instead, those sound fishy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:56 pm

Yup, good way to get album scammed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
DoctorCoffee

PostSubject: Re: people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 pm

screencap and let us know who. sounds like dubious players. as list would help everyone identify those who seem to have ill intent.

...and as for me, I remove those who keep asking me for album trades since I don't album trade, ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request   Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm not lookin to out anybody over something I feel is petty. I give everybody the benefit of the doubt whenever i can. Just annoying for that reason, it's a petty thing.
If someone is really concerned they can pm me for their ID
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blive4000

PostSubject: Re: people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Hey atro trade me all your 5*s for my album, ill give you some ravenous bears as collateral. You can trust me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request   Today at 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down

people who remove you as an ally for not agreeing to their (downtrading) album request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1