HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Trading Center Public Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:36 pm

I bow down to the Grand Master BigMastaB97. Shall your skills be admired~

Oh right, back on topic.... err...... umm..... ahhh.....


Would Sleipnir's value be greater as a unit more than a monster, considering she seems more useful being recruited?

Sorry, I didn't really have a question... that was the best I can do.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:01 pm

memphiskite wrote:
I bow down to the Grand Master BigMastaB97. Shall your skills be admired~

Oh right, back on topic.... err...... umm..... ahhh.....


Would Sleipnir's value be greater as a unit more than a monster, considering she seems more useful being recruited?

Sorry, I didn't really have a question... that was the best I can do.... Neutral
Yes she'll be worth more as a unit, the most she'll drop to (unless there is another market drop) will be like 30-35 TE as a unit her (M) price will remain the same but in a few weeks or so you might be able to trade her monster version for a unit if someone is looking to enhance their defense. Oh ya and LOL! Man your the one who has like a whole bunch of 6*s and has been top 10 once or twice (at least I think you have lol).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh yeah and has anyone else seen the "Gacha Reprint" thing on the JP wiki? If so how does it work? I mean I know that they're bringing back the old LE cards to where they're put in the normal boxes again just like they did with the Dark Elves with the step up packs but does this mean they're bringing back EVERY card? Or just a few from each of the old packs? I have more questions but I'll wait to ask those until I know if someone else even knows anything about this lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:51 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
I bow down to the Grand Master BigMastaB97. Shall your skills be admired~

Oh right, back on topic.... err...... umm..... ahhh.....


Would Sleipnir's value be greater as a unit more than a monster, considering she seems more useful being recruited?

Sorry, I didn't really have a question... that was the best I can do.... Neutral
Yes she'll be worth more as a unit, the most she'll drop to (unless there is another market drop) will be like 30-35 TE as a unit her (M) price will remain the same but in a few weeks or so you might be able to trade her monster version for a unit if someone is looking to enhance their defense. Oh ya and LOL! Man your the one who has like a whole bunch of 6*s and has been top 10 once or twice (at least I think you have lol).

Oh, that's possible? Not a bad path to go then. I don't really need either atm so I suppose I can stay on the lookout for that sort of deal then if I take more interest.

Yeah, I can't seem to let go of my 6*s. I've become greedy.... Razz
As for top 10, only been there 3 times. Not gonna do it again though. Out of funds now and I'm not the type that can hold onto 500te for an event anymore. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:11 pm

memphiskite wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
I bow down to the Grand Master BigMastaB97. Shall your skills be admired~

Oh right, back on topic.... err...... umm..... ahhh.....


Would Sleipnir's value be greater as a unit more than a monster, considering she seems more useful being recruited?

Sorry, I didn't really have a question... that was the best I can do.... Neutral
Yes she'll be worth more as a unit, the most she'll drop to (unless there is another market drop) will be like 30-35 TE as a unit her (M) price will remain the same but in a few weeks or so you might be able to trade her monster version for a unit if someone is looking to enhance their defense. Oh ya and LOL! Man your the one who has like a whole bunch of 6*s and has been top 10 once or twice (at least I think you have lol).

Oh, that's possible? Not a bad path to go then. I don't really need either atm so I suppose I can stay on the lookout for that sort of deal then if I take more interest.

Yeah, I can't seem to let go of my 6*s. I've become greedy.... Razz
As for top 10, only been there 3 times. Not gonna do it again though. Out of funds now and I'm not the type that can hold onto 500te for an event anymore. Razz
Yeah I will have like 600+ TE by the time the next training event comes up and I was planing on using that for another tower event but then I heard that you need 1200+ TE to even be top 75 nowadays so I'm just gonna get my first 6* Monica instead lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:23 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
I bow down to the Grand Master BigMastaB97. Shall your skills be admired~

Oh right, back on topic.... err...... umm..... ahhh.....


Would Sleipnir's value be greater as a unit more than a monster, considering she seems more useful being recruited?

Sorry, I didn't really have a question... that was the best I can do.... Neutral
Yes she'll be worth more as a unit, the most she'll drop to (unless there is another market drop) will be like 30-35 TE as a unit her (M) price will remain the same but in a few weeks or so you might be able to trade her monster version for a unit if someone is looking to enhance their defense. Oh ya and LOL! Man your the one who has like a whole bunch of 6*s and has been top 10 once or twice (at least I think you have lol).

Oh, that's possible? Not a bad path to go then. I don't really need either atm so I suppose I can stay on the lookout for that sort of deal then if I take more interest.

Yeah, I can't seem to let go of my 6*s. I've become greedy.... Razz
As for top 10, only been there 3 times. Not gonna do it again though. Out of funds now and I'm not the type that can hold onto 500te for an event anymore. Razz
Yeah I will have like 600+ TE by the time the next training event comes up and I was planing on using that for another tower event but then I heard that you need 1200+ TE to even be top 75 nowadays so I'm just gonna get my first 6* Monica instead lol

Well, with your knowledge, I'm sure you can score more than just 1 new 6* Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 pm

memphiskite wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
I bow down to the Grand Master BigMastaB97. Shall your skills be admired~

Oh right, back on topic.... err...... umm..... ahhh.....


Would Sleipnir's value be greater as a unit more than a monster, considering she seems more useful being recruited?

Sorry, I didn't really have a question... that was the best I can do.... Neutral
Yes she'll be worth more as a unit, the most she'll drop to (unless there is another market drop) will be like 30-35 TE as a unit her (M) price will remain the same but in a few weeks or so you might be able to trade her monster version for a unit if someone is looking to enhance their defense. Oh ya and LOL! Man your the one who has like a whole bunch of 6*s and has been top 10 once or twice (at least I think you have lol).

Oh, that's possible? Not a bad path to go then. I don't really need either atm so I suppose I can stay on the lookout for that sort of deal then if I take more interest.

Yeah, I can't seem to let go of my 6*s. I've become greedy.... Razz
As for top 10, only been there 3 times. Not gonna do it again though. Out of funds now and I'm not the type that can hold onto 500te for an event anymore. Razz
Yeah I will have like 600+ TE by the time the next training event comes up and I was planing on using that for another tower event but then I heard that you need 1200+ TE to even be top 75 nowadays so I'm just gonna get my first 6* Monica instead lol

Well, with your knowledge, I'm sure you can score more than just 1 new 6* Wink
Yeah I've already been told that someone saw Monica selling for 500 TE today so with my extra TE plus some 5*s I'll be able to get Monica and maybe Abel or Rein Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orkiegi



Join date : 2012-12-11
Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:41 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
Yeah I just look at RCR and the top 10's constantly.

Nooby question, what's RCR?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-12
Posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:49 pm

orkiegi wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
Yeah I just look at RCR and the top 10's constantly.

Nooby question, what's RCR?

Rare Card Report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orkiegi



Join date : 2012-12-11
Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:50 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
orkiegi wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
Yeah I just look at RCR and the top 10's constantly.

Nooby question, what's RCR?

Rare Card Report.

thx!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robertrence
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-08
Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Hey folks,

I'm still trying to figure out all the lingo here, can someone tell me what a "Feeder" is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 pm

robertrence wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm still trying to figure out all the lingo here, can someone tell me what a "Feeder" is?

A card used for enhancing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
robertrence
☆☆


Join date : 2013-01-08
Posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
robertrence wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm still trying to figure out all the lingo here, can someone tell me what a "Feeder" is?

A card used for enhancing.

Do people typically level the cards before selling them as feeders or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:11 pm

robertrence wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
robertrence wrote:
Hey folks,

I'm still trying to figure out all the lingo here, can someone tell me what a "Feeder" is?

A card used for enhancing.

Do people typically level the cards before selling them as feeders or no?

Not Usually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirisute-Gomen



Join date : 2013-01-11
Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Looking forward of trading Lvl 111 Alex for 145 te !!!! Help me >-<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrekoston



Join date : 2013-01-11
Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 am

Looking for 5* frsh +cheap
Budget: 16 Time Elixirs, 3 Potions.
ID:5852960

BTW I sell 3* cards FRESH for 1 TE!
Auguste lvl.1 - 1TE
Fernando lvl.1 (2x) - 1TE
Johann lvl.1 - 1TE
Leevi lvl.1 - 1TE
Tom lvl.1 - 1TE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
draxmayas



Join date : 2013-01-15
Posts : 2

PostSubject: Questions about some 5* values?   Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Just a couple questions from what I've seen in the trading trends with 5*...

Diane
Why is Diane so expensive? Not even limited edition, yet she goes for 100-120 TE, the same range as very limited cards like xmasLiese, Pentheselia, Werewolf, and Erhard. I know she does a lot of damage, but she's fairly slow, and cost 30. Sogno (value ~25 TE) is pretty much just as good...

With her not being a limited unit, do you expect her value to fall as more and more get into circulation?

Caecilia
What is the true value of Caecilia? I've seen some people claiming 60-80 TE, and some claiming 30-35 TE. Empirically based on stats, Caec really isn't that special at all (actually is fairly bad), but isn't she a limited edition unit? Surely this makes her more valuable, as she's still every bit as good as other LE units such as Laura, Gremory, Aliester, etc. yet seems undervalued in comparison.

(Same question for Sonia)

Sarah
Why is Sarah valued with Joachim, Sofia, or Rose? Is it because of the 10 cost? Her damage/ability suck...

Which series are available in regular card packs?
I think that the following are available from normal card packs:
-The Den of Sin (Crime Fighters)
-Romance of the Three Kingdoms
-Soul Hunters

Which of these other series are available from tickets and boxes?
-Xmas
-Dark Elf
-Princess Series
-Witch
-Dream Breaker
-Full Metal
-Armed Forces

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-11-26
Posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 pm

draxmayas wrote:
Just a couple questions from what I've seen in the trading trends with 5*...

Diane
Why is Diane so expensive? Not even limited edition, yet she goes for 100-120 TE, the same range as very limited cards like xmasLiese, Pentheselia, Werewolf, and Erhard. I know she does a lot of damage, but she's fairly slow, and cost 30. Sogno (value ~25 TE) is pretty much just as good...

With her not being a limited unit, do you expect her value to fall as more and more get into circulation?

Caecilia
What is the true value of Caecilia? I've seen some people claiming 60-80 TE, and some claiming 30-35 TE. Empirically based on stats, Caec really isn't that special at all (actually is fairly bad), but isn't she a limited edition unit? Surely this makes her more valuable, as she's still every bit as good as other LE units such as Laura, Gremory, Aliester, etc. yet seems undervalued in comparison.

(Same question for Sonia)

Sarah
Why is Sarah valued with Joachim, Sofia, or Rose? Is it because of the 10 cost? Her damage/ability suck...

Which series are available in regular card packs?
I think that the following are available from normal card packs:
-The Den of Sin (Crime Fighters)
-Romance of the Three Kingdoms
-Soul Hunters

Which of these other series are available from tickets and boxes?
-Xmas
-Dark Elf
-Princess Series
-Witch
-Dream Breaker
-Full Metal
-Armed Forces

Thanks Very Happy

1. Diane has big boobs... no joke. Card art raises value. Also the speed rank letter isn't always accurate on speed of unit.

2. Caecilia is a rarer 5* since Venus Colosseum was white a while ago. I would value her higher than 35TE personally just due to rarity. As for Sonia, there are just a lot of her out there, but she is a decent card and she is limited. Her monster version is even rarer tho Very Happy

3. Sarah... I wouldn't value her very high certainly lower than Rose and Sofia.

4. Romance of 3 Kingdoms cards are not available in regular packs, only Nanaca and Virgil are. (I think)

5. Of the ones you listed, none. They are limited edition cards.

_________________
My Albuming and Trading Corner

Quote :
[19:59:06] Varis : madman is correct

Quote :
[15:09:58] hereticloki : madman is fair

Quote :
[12:39:12] @ Crowex : Azn is right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Nanaca and Virgil are pullable from regular packs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titared



Join date : 2013-01-20
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:41 pm

I am selling about 30 4* cards

glebx2
Robert
Mylene x2
Violet
Zenobia
Estlin x 3
Anthony
Miriamx2
Vilheml
Scarletx3
Maia
Ibiza
Sergeix3
Alex
Yuriya
Django
Pegasus
Banshee
Raumur
Avril
Olga


Make an offer, some I am wanting to trade for 5* cards
some for 1 TE, some for 8 TE.
So offer me something if you dont like my asking price
ID: 51729022
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mechsae



Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:31 pm

So, question about trade value and usefulness of some cards.

Is it worth the while maxing out a 4* to trade for more TE?


Is it still worth it if the unit is common, like Django, Maia, or Vilhelm?


How much does unit level impact trade value?
I.E lvl 1 vs 30, 50...etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Mechsae wrote:
So, question about trade value and usefulness of some cards.

Is it worth the while maxing out a 4* to trade for more TE?


Is it still worth it if the unit is common, like Django, Maia, or Vilhelm?


How much does unit level impact trade value?
I.E lvl 1 vs 30, 50...etc

Common units are destined to be traded for TE Razz That way you can get better units, either 4*, 5*, or 6*s

_________________
- - - Embrace Reality - - -
kik: HellhoundR
Valkyrie Crusade: 2irja
----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mechsae



Join date : 2013-01-07
Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:46 pm

HoundR wrote:
Mechsae wrote:
So, question about trade value and usefulness of some cards.

Is it worth the while maxing out a 4* to trade for more TE?


Is it still worth it if the unit is common, like Django, Maia, or Vilhelm?


How much does unit level impact trade value?
I.E lvl 1 vs 30, 50...etc

Common units are destined to be traded for TE Razz That way you can get better units, either 4*, 5*, or 6*s

okay, let me be more specific.

Am I going to have an easier time trading max 4* than fresh 4*?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lolli
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-23
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Haven't been back for a time, trading market is quite disgusting... it gets harder and harder Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:04 am

I love it when people try to buy things cheap and then hope to sell things big.

Greed consumes all as always.... No such thing as peace among humans....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Today at 7:29 am

Back to top Go down
 
Trading Center Public Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Stop Mods/Admins/Teacher fights in the public chat
» MC's Trading Center
» Trading Center Rules [Update 9/13/12] [READ BEFORE CREATING A THREAD]
» Lost an EFFIN center cap just now.
» 1996 Caprice Classic 15" Alloys with Center Caps for TRADE!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: