HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Trading Center Public Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
aquarianchick

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:34 pm

can somebody tell me why ppl are overpricing diane.. saw one not long ago, they were asking 190 te for a lvl 86? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 am

aquarianchick wrote:
can somebody tell me why ppl are overpricing diane.. saw one not long ago, they were asking 190 te for a lvl 86? Shocked
My thoughts:
1. Good overall stats with Knockback (I love kb)
2. People see someone else's price and are not willing to sell for less
3. She's "cute"

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpatialGlaze

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Someone is offering me a fresh Barb + 26 te for my lv 85 Hildegard... I dunno the price for Barb anymore... Is it a good idea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meliadoul

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Price check on Oktavia and Anastasia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:47 pm

SpatialGlaze wrote:
Someone is offering me a fresh Barb + 26 te for my lv 85 Hildegard... I dunno the price for Barb anymore... Is it a good idea?

Barb's value has dropped like a stone. I've seen her being sold for as low as 30TE, but usually around 40 TE. Generally, the price on 5* units has greatly decreased over the last couple of days. So it really depends on what you're looking for, stats or card value. Barb is basically Rem with Slow. Her value won't climb up again, I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:46 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
SpatialGlaze wrote:

Barb's value has dropped like a stone. I've seen her being sold for as low as 30TE, but usually around 40 TE. Generally, the price on 5* units has greatly decreased over the last couple of days. So it really depends on what you're looking for, stats or card value. Barb is basically Rem with Slow. Her value won't climb up again, I believe.

Personally I think Barbara's value dropped due to the sheer supply (and her art is not that good). Lots of box buyers this event for 6*, and 4x chance of Xmas units. But her stats are imo good. B-speed slow Lv5 cost 15 should do well in arena - I don't think there is a better 5* slow unit (Laura and Aliester are D speed although they do about 25% more damage). I still don't have high hopes on barb resale value though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aubade888
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:44 pm

I've been wondering if the other holiday 5*s that were released with the pandora's box campaign are going to decrease as much. In theory there are twice as many Barbs as Aters because Barb was sold the whole time and Ater was sold for the last half. Does that mean that the pandora's box units will retain more value because of rarity?

(Hope that made sense, just had coffee)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATB
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:14 am

I don't know what happened right now but for some odd reason I can't sell a thing.
I wanna get some stuff sold before event lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 pm

I know the rules are... no harassment and flaming...

but I think we should have a topic on id10t traders...

one member put up a unit for sale. I message in game asking for price. the fella replied. I send my trade request. now no reply. the fella was able to go into forum, login to game but not respond to my trade.

messaged 2 more time and still no reply. since I've yet to complete the battle skills, very tempted to use the fella to help me achieve my skills... grrr...

ok, end ranting... Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cot628
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 am

Meliadoul wrote:
Price check on Oktavia and Anastasia.
I bought MA xAna 3 weeks ago for 600te and fresh rose, but there prices are dropping for 6*. It depends on the seller and how much the buyer is willing to pay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cot628
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:19 am

ATB wrote:
I don't know what happened right now but for some odd reason I can't sell a thing.
I wanna get some stuff sold before event lol.
I know what u mean I had drop my prices just to get Te for the event. That last event really drained every body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isylia
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Is there a way to remove the [poll] next to my thread title...the poll suppose to have ended a while ago O_o. I cant figure out how to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 am

Maybe it's just me but I'm noticing that while other 5* prices have been dropping like rocks, the princess series seems to be holding their value currently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
maud101

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Where can I get a hold of Eleanor ? And where does that card come from ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 pm

maud101 wrote:
Where can I get a hold of Eleanor ? And where does that card come from ?

Eleanor is now in the standard edition pack, if you want her just post on the top ranker's wall with a wtb post. Or look up the trade posts Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:58 am

I am having difficulty finding things here. First, I am wanting to find a Stefan for sale and if it is in my price range. I tried to search for Stefan and got no results anywhere in the forums. Is there a way to search out particular units?

Secondly, I know the market is dynamic, but is there a chart or something somewhere that gives an estimated value range or a suggested selling price to serve as a guideline?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm also having issues searching. It looks like either the search feature here is completely out of whack, or it only searches topic names, not actual content. Which makes it pretty dang annoying when you want a specific unit - if it were able to search the entire first post of each thread, it would be awesome to find a unit you're looking for. (It would also be awesome for price checks, since you could see what everyone's offering to sell it for.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piggers
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:19 pm

So just out of curiosity on where the market is has anyone actually recently sold any 5* or 6* units for Pure TE ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Piggers wrote:
So just out of curiosity on where the market is has anyone actually recently sold any 5* or 6* units for Pure TE ?
I've sold a few for pure TE lately, but in order to sell anything for pure TE nowadays you have to sell really cheap. I've also seen a few other people sell for pure TE but once again for very cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seinaru

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:11 am

Uhm...

Is it Just me, Or Does Ater just Not Exist?

Im Having a Hard time Trying to Find her in Anyone's Shops -Flails-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 am

Seinaru wrote:
Uhm...

Is it Just me, Or Does Ater just Not Exist?

Im Having a Hard time Trying to Find her in Anyone's Shops -Flails-
It's just you lol. I see and get offered Ater all the time. Try looking through all the hot spots in game, like the RCR and the Top 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeviathanTM

PostSubject: slightly irritated tonight    Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:40 am

so ive been playing since september, ive not made one single trade untill 2 days ago. I dont know prices on anything nor do I know other then here where to find said prices. I wasnt trying to scam, but I wanted to purchase a 5* tonight. Since I DONT know the prices I offered 4 TE for the sale of a 5*. Seller got upset thinking I was trying to rip him off saying I should know better. How am I going to know better if I dont have the knowledge? I understand his concern but it really irritates me when people make immediate generalizations based on unknown factors. [end rant]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:19 am

You have to understand that many people selling 5*s are usually getting bad offers for them, whether the buyer knows it or not.

When the seller said you should know better, it's because there's a certain range of TEs for each * level, even if prices are constantly changing. Lowest 5* goes for +/- 15 TE. (I mean, you can't go around offering carbon for diamonds in real life, right?)
Ignorance is not an excuse (little harsh, but true), as it's expected that both parties know the values of the goods being traded. The buyer needs to know he/she is getting a good price, the seller needs to know the value of the product he/she is selling.
Still, I can't see how he/she thought you were ripping him off/scamming if he already knew prices :/

About the "where to find prices", you can always check prices with your allies or look at the top ranks' walls (during events) or the ones of people who recently pulled rare cards Smile

----- HoundR's LE Units&Monsters 4*/5*/6* SHOP !!! -----

Trading Center complaints/suggestions/multiple thread or RMT I didn't see/anything else PM me! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:52 am

First, I want to say a big thanks to BigMastaB97 for giving us all good prices, and quickly. It really helps when it's hard to tell what anything's worth (and no one's willing to actually spend currency on anything...).

I'm curious how you guys find the prices, though. The only method I can come up with is to search on the forums, and it seems the search skips most of the threads. Do you guys have another place to draw prices from? Or is it just constantly monitoring all the trade threads and RCR spam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Sethala wrote:
First, I want to say a big thanks to BigMastaB97 for giving us all good prices, and quickly. It really helps when it's hard to tell what anything's worth (and no one's willing to actually spend currency on anything...).

I'm curious how you guys find the prices, though. The only method I can come up with is to search on the forums, and it seems the search skips most of the threads. Do you guys have another place to draw prices from? Or is it just constantly monitoring all the trade threads and RCR spam?
Yeah I just look at RCR and the top 10's constantly and once you get use to knowing prices you begin to be able to guess whta prices for future cards will be based on how you get them, for example I haven't even seen anyone selling Sleipnir (U) yet but I know she'll be 40-50 TE and she'll drop in a week or so. I know this because she was the 100th floor reward. So yeah learning prices just takes time I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Today at 7:29 am

Back to top Go down

Trading Center Public Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next