HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Trading Center Public Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
orangesherber3

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 am

Mine is Lvl 38
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kross3dx

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:27 pm

What is the going rate for Luna vs te/pot??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:53 am

Selling bundle MLB gilberta+ MLB lev for 50 TE.
Awesome deal ^_~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pblomuffin

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:43 pm

WTT Melone LF Cuni and Claud
ID 31557375
Offer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:03 am

If anyone would be willing to sell me an mlb Magnus or Matahari for 40TE, pls. Message me in game. I know I should be paying more but just in case someone would be willing to go for 40TE.

My ID no:85399468
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiyx

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:01 pm

I have a lvl 29 5* Julia that I'm willing to trade for another 5* of any level with a skill; preferably one with knockback or area attack. Her stats are:

Land: 10242
Air: 10242
Sea: 9738
Speed: D
- Poison 5 -

My only problem with her is that I'm not such a big fan of her art. >__<

<--- My ID# is listed there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Is trading really closed? I see a lot of people saying they're still trading.

I just started a couple weeks ago and stupidly put my TE and POT's into leana's exchange and got 10,000 luna for each. Such a rip. I'm desperate to get a 5* because I'm reaching a point where I can't win anymore battles or advance in quests without strong allies, which I mainly rely on one and this ally is going on vacay for a week. I'll be a sitting duck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Megumo84 wrote:
Is trading really closed?  I see a lot of people saying they're still trading.  

I just started a couple weeks ago and stupidly put my TE and POT's into leana's exchange and got 10,000 luna for each.  Such a rip.  I'm desperate to get a 5* because I'm reaching a point where I can't win anymore battles or advance in quests without strong allies, which I mainly rely on one and this ally is going on vacay for a week.  I'll be a sitting duck.
Until August 29th, yes, there will be no trading within Fanta due to.... errr.... 'confidential' reasons Mobage and Silicon Studios aren't interested in disclosing with us. I'm pretty sure someone else that isn't me has the actual answer as to why trading has been locked down...

Trying to get a 5* from Leana's Shop has about the same chances as trying to get a 5* from the premium tickets. So unfortunately, you'll have to progress slowly now, levelling up any cards you have to the max, limit breaking their levels by 20 more with Ambrosia, and collecting as much TE & Pots from many events to use all at once during a certain event you definitely have a chance in winning in.

Or if you are able to save up at least 10 tradable TE's/Pots, you should be able to find a 5* on sale from the players at around 6-8te.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:17 am

memphiskite wrote:

Until August 29th, yes, there will be no trading within Fanta due to.... errr.... 'confidential' reasons Mobage and Silicon Studios aren't interested in disclosing with us. I'm pretty sure someone else that isn't me has the actual answer as to why trading has been locked down...

Trying to get a 5* from Leana's Shop has about the same chances as trying to get a 5* from the premium tickets. So unfortunately, you'll have to progress slowly now, levelling up any cards you have to the max, limit breaking their levels by 20 more with Ambrosia, and collecting as much TE & Pots from many events to use all at once during a certain event you definitely have a chance in winning in.

Or if you are able to save up at least 10 tradable TE's/Pots, you should be able to find a 5* on sale from the players at around 6-8te.
Thanks! I think you gave me some of the most useful information thus far.

I haven't been able to get any additional TE and Pot's except for the (P) ones. I'm assuming those are worthless? I really have nothing worth trading at this point except for maybe goddesses.

I didn't think about using the ambrosia on my cards - I was going to hold off for a 5* but since it seems like I can't even defeat training bosses with my cards, I'm going to have to go that route.

Thanks again. bounce 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Megumo84 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

Thanks!  I think you gave me some of the most useful information thus far.  

I haven't been able to get any additional TE and Pot's except for the (P) ones.  I'm assuming those are worthless?  I really have nothing worth trading at this point except for maybe goddesses.

I didn't think about using the ambrosia on my cards - I was going to hold off for a 5* but since it seems like I can't even defeat training bosses with my cards, I'm going to have to go that route.

Thanks again.  bounce 
Well, since you can't trade the personal TE/Pots (the ones labelled (P) I mean) anyway even if trading was possible, we're leaving it up to you as to when you want to use the TE/pots (P). Wink

Goddess prices are kinda varied, but most of the time people will try to sell them 1TE each. Buyers tend to reduce that price even further for a bargain, going for 2 goddesses for 1TE or 3 for 1 instead. Just keeping searching for the info around to find the sale you like the best.

The more events you participate in the game, the more loot you'll encounter, so chances are you'll get plenty of Ambrosia soon. If you do plan to save some for your 5* card, hold onto at least 7 Ambrosia as that's how many you only need to get a 5* from 100 to 120.
Back to top Go down
jkulan

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:54 am

can a 5* go to 140 with ambrosia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ollyshuteye

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:06 pm

jkulan wrote:
can a 5* go to 140 with ambrosia?
No but it can get to 120
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9007-auction-sale-for-4-s-an
pblomuffin

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:53 am

WTT Dimages, Evaldo, Calinica, Violina and Ernesto
For te/Pots/Cards
kik: pblomuffin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wreckage

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Are sea shard worth anything to trade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:30 pm

wreckage wrote:
Are sea shard worth anything to trade?
Currently, people are trying to trade 1TE for 2 Sea Shards, or 2TE for 3 Sea Shards.

If you are hoping to get more Pots for future events, it might be wise to hang onto the Sea Shards as they will be converted into Potions later on in the month (date unconfirmed). They should also tradable as well.

If you go by the TE/Pot ratio (which is ranging from 1:1 or anything involving more TE traded for less Pots), then it would be more beneficial to hang onto them.
Back to top Go down
Haasome

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Are sss worth selling at the moment or are the flood of high star cards basically making the stones worthless? Also, will the tickets from this current event (starfall bluff) turn into anything once the event is over like the above mentioned sea shards -> potions?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:29 pm

I think the going rate of sss is about 40~50sss:1TE (some are selling them cheaper, but I've found that's the most I can get for it, because no one even looks your way at 30~35sss:1TE). You'd be surprised at the number of people not willing to take chances on recruitment, haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alzahar
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:22 am

I just started playing last month and decided to buy a few step ups today. I went up to step 4, got a Herb and sold her for an MLB Dana and HTullia that's 90/120. Reckon it's worth? Thanks for any responses, I'm kind of curious for other people's opinions. I'm quite satisfied because Dana was pretty much my dream 6* since I started playing during Guild Wars.

(P.S I saw some people trying to sell theirs for 100 TE, but frankly that's really out of whack for a 5*, rare or not. Not to mention I doubted I'd find many buyers with that price).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonpownzor

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:52 am

I have a lvl 100 Sitri for S/T.
Looking for my first 6* or at least 110 TE min for him
I have other max 5* for s/t
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:22 am

Alzahar wrote:
I just started playing last month and decided to buy a few step ups today. I went up to step 4, got a Herb and sold her for an MLB Dana and HTullia that's 90/120. Reckon it's worth? Thanks for any responses, I'm kind of curious for other people's opinions. I'm quite satisfied because Dana was pretty much my dream 6* since I started playing during Guild Wars.

(P.S I saw some people trying to sell theirs for 100 TE, but frankly that's really out of whack for a 5*, rare or not. Not to mention I doubted I'd find many buyers with that price).
I'm honestly not sure why Herb is valued so high. Must be the 90% lack of clothes, but I think you got a really good deal out of her, especially if Dana is your dream 6* - nothing is too expensive for a dream unit Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pharaondy

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Pc on 100/100 Heidemarie plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Possibly
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:45 am

Hum. Pulled 10 halloween packs (not group pack) and got 10 halloween 4*s. Boo.

No Jill for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:25 pm

I still find it funny when people are still interested in making trade offers with each other when there's no actual trading involved, no thanks to the tradelock.

I wanna hear of any experiences where someone backed out of a trade agreement done during tradelock, after it has been lifted.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronald-iledan
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:53 pm

PC MLB sea serpent pure and mix plz and ty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 pm

So, I'm new to Fanta and trading, but I'm noticing that people value Anu above the other Goddesses.

Is there a reason for that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Today at 10:43 am

Back to top Go down

Trading Center Public Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next