HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Trading Center Public Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:53 pm

*This thread is not for sales*

Welcome to the TC Public Chat! Here you can chat about market trends, talk about the worth of newly released cards, meet collectors and traders alike, and everything in between! Got an awesome trade? Then let's hear about it!
Rules:

+ No asking for price checks. We have a thread for that here; CLICK THIS!

+ No spamming

+ No harassing comments

+ No Flaming

+ Please don't post that you're selling, it'll probably get you instantly banned. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN THREAD TO SELL ON!

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Anyone else annoyed about the low pull rates of late?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALostGod
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 pm

pnoytroi wrote:

Oh God YES. Evil or Very Mad Used 10 premium tickets 9 came out to be 2* feeders and the last was a 3* matvei Mad

How bad was your pull?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crowex
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Just noticed that time went way down among pulls. Either SS has changed the formula for pulls again or they just aren't selling that much after the DB Event

POPULARITY LIST SEASON TWO, WEEK ONE UNDER WAY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com
larrydust
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:46 pm

pnoytroi wrote:

My premium ticket pulls have never been very impressive. Since I've started, I think I've pulled 2 4★, and the rest 2/3★. Sad

I'm curious about two of the new 5★ cards, Halloween Helmut and Werewolf(u). Do you think they will both be good cards which hold their values?

I have no doubt the Werewolf will be in high demand for a while to come. High stats, fast speed, a good skill, and nice artwork. The only drawback I see to her is her high deploy cost, but I think she's worth it. I think it's fair to say she's around Joachim/Heidimarie in overall power/usefulness.

Halloween Helmut is not so clear to me. One the one hand, he has fairly high stats, feels much faster than E speed (I would say D), knockback skill, and is a limited card. On the other hand, he has a high deploy cost, and I don't hear much buzz around him. IMO, he's overshadowed the Werewolf, but a solid 5★ that I expect to see in Tier I/II. Do you think his value will go up in the future, or pretty much stay about the same? (And anyone know about how many H.Helmuts are out there?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:31 pm

larrydust wrote:

I have no doubt the Werewolf will be in high demand for a while to come. High stats, fast speed, a good skill, and nice artwork. The only drawback I see to her is her high deploy cost, but I think she's worth it. I think it's fair to say she's around Joachim/Heidimarie in overall power/usefulness.

Halloween Helmut is not so clear to me. One the one hand, he has fairly high stats, feels much faster than E speed (I would say D), knockback skill, and is a limited card. On the other hand, he has a high deploy cost, and I don't hear much buzz around him. IMO, he's overshadowed the Werewolf, but a solid 5★ that I expect to see in Tier I/II. Do you think his value will go up in the future, or pretty much stay about the same? (And anyone know about how many H.Helmuts are out there?)

The werewolf and H Helmut have caused me more of a headache than any other cards since I started this game during the Demon's Tower event. I really dont understand where their values are ATM.

On the one hand, there are 500 WW's out there. So I thought even with her art and massive stats, she wouldnt be in such a high demand. Yet I got an offer of Alex+Plautia for her. I know this sounds dumb, but I did not take the offer (I like to hoard cards I've worked hard for, it's like an OCD.)

On the other hand there's H Helmut, who IMHO, is not sexy or hot, but does look pretty cool. And, he's LE, and I figure at the most there are 250 of him. So I had assumed that he'd be at least on par with WW in terms of price. But now, after some time has passed, I see that there are two things in the way of his price rising:
1) He seems to fall right between Hildegard and Heidemarie in terms of usefulness/power
2) Everyone who got him seems to be trying to sell and nobody seems to want to buy.

Finally, although I believe that H Helmuts price will eventually rise, I fear the WW's price will gradually fall. I think that what she has going for her now is something Helmut will gain as time passes: Novelty. People tried all week to get her and didnt meet the bar, so they're trying desperatly to snag her. H Helmut is more rare and event though no one has spoken up, there are players who will buy 10-20 copies of him to control the market and then sell him at an inflated price later, when it seems he is nearly extinct.

And I just have one more question for all you cool cats out there: Did the GTmeteor ban result in every copy of Georgis being lost? Because I havent seen or heard of anyone using/trading him in ages...

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:58 pm

The way I'm thinking about it, even though there were 500 WW Monsters out there, not all of them have been converted or will be converted. In terms of numbers for H Helmut, I think it may be closer to 300 - 350 but I'm not sure. I ended up 4000 lanterns short of one at rank 414 but didn't want to drop $60 for the extra candies.

Comparing the two, WW is two speed levels higher than H Helmut and has a more balanced spread of attack values across the board. H Helmut has the advantage with range but seeing as how they are the same deploy cost, I don't see H Helmut being more useful overall in any type of event outside of something like Mina's Trials.

I do understand that novelty is indeed going to be a factor but I'm just not sure if there's going to be that much more interest in him later on. As for the price of WW, I agree that the price will fall but I'm not sure it will drop that much since so many people put it on par with Heidemarie, though I would say that Heidemarie may be more rare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

After 9 pulls during the Recruitment Event, I only walked away with another Serafiina, another Hildegard, and another Thrain.

Very few 4*s, plenty of 3*s, and a good 3-4 2*s from each pull.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 pm

I think WW is the top 5* now. She's much faster than both Joa and Heide. She's also the top melee, overshadowing Vic in that category.

I think if H Helmut had lower deploy cost, he might be more sought after. But at 30 pts, there are so many other options. An interesting point: During the event, I tried both a max H Helmut and a max Heide against Frankenstein. Helmut killed Frankenstein before she could hit. Heide got me killed... So Helmut must attacker significantly faster.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALostGod
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Strenhelden wrote:
I think WW is the top 5* now. She's much faster than both Joa and Heide. She's also the top melee, overshadowing Vic in that category.

I think if H Helmut had lower deploy cost, he might be more sought after. But at 30 pts, there are so many other options. An interesting point: During the event, I tried both a max H Helmut and a max Heide against Frankenstein. Helmut killed Frankenstein before she could hit. Heide got me killed... So Helmut must attacker significantly faster.

Could be different levels? Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 pm

I think that H Helmut is a very underrated card at the moment. First of, there are only about 250 of him around. I was ranked 262 for the Halloween event and barely got him. So depending on how lucky the other players were with Lantern drops, the 250 amount is reasonable. Secondly, he has the third highest land attack and highest sea attack for a missile. Despite the E speed, he has the same attack rate as Sheryl, a C speed. That means his land damage per unit of time is higher than Hiedemarie, as observed by Strenhelden, and possibly Arrebol. His sea damage per unit of time may not be as high as Serafina or Rose due to their C speed and slightly lower attack, but still top tier.

This all makes him more effective against more bosses than any other missile. There are also more events with bosses to kill than Arena events, which makes him even more useful. That said, he is rubbish for arena events because of cost, where having an E speed actually means he will attack last, and being completely overshadowed by Hiedemarie. Given the huge differences in these events, I think his worth will rise and fall depending on what people want for an upcoming event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Nice to know ^^ now I feel better about having him Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 pm

And i'll restate my previous question: Does anyone know if there are any copies of Georgis left and if so how many and finally (just out of curiosity) If BK was selling Ellen for 20000 Te, how much do you think he's worth in te?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sientara
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 pm

predator852 wrote:
And i'll restate my previous question: Does anyone know if there are any copies of Georgis left and if so how many and finally (just out of curiosity) If BK was selling Ellen for 20000 Te, how much do you think he's worth in te?

When I was doing profile hopping, I spotted 2 being used as leaders, 51005600, and 48939842. I have no idea what they are worth, just that I can't afford them. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zetaphax

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Curious question here. Is there a 6* that is worth less than any 5* that's maxed. for example heide(using her since i haven't seen a 5* for more) maxed is worth more than a lvl 1 6* (any of them or maybe just 1)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrincessReborn

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm

zetaphax wrote:
Curious question here. Is there a 6* that is worth less than any 5* that's maxed. for example heide(using her since i haven't seen a 5* for more) maxed is worth more than a lvl 1 6* (any of them or maybe just 1)?
Werewolf is currently worth more than Alex this is the only case to date were a 5* is worth more than a 6*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zetaphax

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:34 pm

PrincessReborn wrote:
zetaphax wrote:
Werewolf is currently worth more than Alex this is the only case to date were a 5* is worth more than a 6*

why is werewolf worth so much? Is it people just like it or is it actually so good its worth that much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PrincessReborn

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm

zetaphax wrote:
PrincessReborn wrote:
zetaphax wrote:

why is werewolf worth so much? Is it people just like it or is it actually so good its worth that much?

she is the most popular right now and she is the only one to have ever net more TE than alex. hied is a close 2nd but her TE value is still lower than alex by 200te. I'm not saying WW will always be worth more but for now she is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm

zetaphax wrote:
PrincessReborn wrote:
zetaphax wrote:

From what I've heard (but is still unconfirmed) WW has max stats of ~45k/38k/45k. Now if those are her actual stats and someone isnt deploying her as leader, then she has some of the highest stats of all five* units. Couple that with the fact that there are less than 500 of her, her art is amazing, and she has C speed (B with maxed speed demon) and KB make her extremely OP for a five*. She dosnt quite make the jump to low powered 6*, but her value does because of the rarity of the case.

I'm really afraid that her price will drop as time goes on, but the merchant in the back of my head is saying logically, it will rise or stay where it is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:08 pm

Got an ally with werewolf as her leader, max lvl stats are 42250 land, 38600 air and 42250 water. Can't deploy her since ally's not online, but I do remember her ground attack being around 52k with my attack boost skills. Can't tell you much about her atk speed since I always put her to the back of the line due to knockback skill Razz

Edit: With skill boost, atk are 50700 land, 46320 air and 50700 land. That's lv 10 on all 3 atk type boost and lv 10 bringer of victory skill Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Epic. I gtta hurry and level mine for the next arena event.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Might be a dumb question, but whenever I search for something, it only shows threads with the search term in the title. Is there a way to make it search the entire post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

I have not seen a tradeable te in YEARS! where have they all gone??

On a related note, I've noticed the trend now is for a seller to give his cards what he/she feels is an appropriate te value, and then will make card for card trades that equal in te value. So Our economy has devolved into a bartering system based on a now rare and hard to find source of currency. I fear that as the last of the dwindling number of te hoards are used up to get the top spot in events, we will soon be at a place where events are won fully on money paid during the time of the event O.o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Unfortunately, I think that's mostly a problem of the game being centered around trades but not giving any worthwhile currency for them. Luna's needed in too large of a quantity to be useful for high-end trades, which is why TEs have become the main currency, but without a way to obtain them in-game, it's not going to work very well. I think they need to introduce a way to get tradeable TEs without spending real money; since they're a consumable item as well, inflation should take care of itself. (Maybe if they sold TEs for luna; something like 300k per or something...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ehrik

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Sethala wrote:
Unfortunately, I think that's mostly a problem of the game being centered around trades but not giving any worthwhile currency for them. Luna's needed in too large of a quantity to be useful for high-end trades, which is why TEs have become the main currency, but without a way to obtain them in-game, it's not going to work very well. I think they need to introduce a way to get tradeable TEs without spending real money; since they're a consumable item as well, inflation should take care of itself. (Maybe if they sold TEs for luna; something like 300k per or something...)

i pretty much agree with this; the economy is really shitty in this game needs to get fixed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Today at 7:29 am

Back to top Go down

Trading Center Public Chat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next