HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Nucklez wrote:
I'll give this a shot too man!

Jessica
Anton
Ayaha
Drea
Ghost (u)
Mermaid (m)
Sergei
Witch (m)

Blast, I'm two short of requesting your Avril and Gleb. Razz jhkiang02 took my Estlin, Katherine, Gunnel, Oneiro, Ruya and Ricca spots.

Need mermaid unit, not monster. Sry. Witch is good tho. Gleb and a 3* for those?

Edit: Thanks bud!

Last edited by PetdaKat on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:33 pm

PetdaKat wrote:

Need mermaid unit, not monster. Sry. Witch is good tho. Gleb and a 3* for those?

Yea, Gleb and a 3* for those. I was just thinking of editing the post with the same thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jhkiang02
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:43 pm

well im just albuming. I would like my units back =) so you Nucklez if you want to trade him for a few cards then go for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:46 pm

I'm just taking advantage of his offer to give away free cards for letting him Album mine. Smile I'm fine with our current arrangement. I'd cry if I traded my precious ghost for a Gleb permanently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Thanks PetdaKat! That went well, and I still have my precious Ghost. She's sooo cute. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sephee

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:41 pm

I have sergei, samantha, ricca, jessica, and katherine I could trade to you for your album
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giuperman

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi, i have the following for your album:
Albert, gustav, johann, leevi, piper, prudence, sabrina, agnes, georgine, livia, luce, tullia, vilhelm and walpurgis.
Can i have alfonso, maia and robert? (i know my offer is only 14, but could u still do it considering agnes, georgine, livia, luce and tullia's rarity?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:54 pm

I have johann, Felicia, and mermaid(u) for your album. I just started so I need just about everything for mine.

I'm currently not using johann much , but I am using Felicia and mermaid. I don't want to be without my ladies for toooo long Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm back from work, will respond to everyone, in order posted, shortly! (didn't expect to be so popular lol, guess that's what I get for given it away Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Nucklez wrote:
Thanks PetdaKat! That went well, and I still have my precious Ghost. She's sooo cute. Razz

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:36 pm

sephee wrote:
I have sergei, samantha, ricca, jessica, and katherine I could trade to you for your album

Only need Samantha now (got the rest today), but I'll give you a 3* to album her none the less Very Happy Sending trade in game.

Edit: Thanks so much!

Last edited by PetdaKat on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Giuperman wrote:
Hi, i have the following for your album:
Albert, gustav, johann, leevi, piper, prudence, sabrina, agnes, georgine, livia, luce, tullia, vilhelm and walpurgis.
Can i have alfonso, maia and robert? (i know my offer is only 14, but could u still do it considering agnes, georgine, livia, luce and tullia's rarity?)

Got Luce already, but I'll do 3 x 4* (the ones you want) for those (feeling generous Very Happy)

Edit: Thanks buddy!

Last edited by PetdaKat on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Nautilone wrote:
I have johann, Felicia, and mermaid(u) for your album. I just started so I need just about everything for mine.

I'm currently not using johann much , but I am using Felicia and mermaid. I don't want to be without my ladies for toooo long Smile

Got Mermaid and Johann already, only need Felicia. But will still do 1 3* for the album Smile Sending shortly

Edit: Thanks friend!

Last edited by PetdaKat on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobchuti

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 pm

i have hector, heinz, and helmut. i'd like to album your julietta and avril.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 pm

bobchuti wrote:
i have hector, heinz, and helmut. i'd like to album your julietta and avril.

Awesome, sending trade Smile

Edit: Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 am

My partenope for your angela?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 am

And my gustav for your julieta?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:54 am

And my johann for your mona?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 am

Ah! I didn't realize you were giving me the 3* for the albuming Felicia :3

Do you need Stray Cat(m) or Stray Cat(u) ? I have the monster version. I wish I had started a week earlier so I could've recruited her during Halloween!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Averie

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:11 am

would you take geromino for hikaru?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shin

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 am

Looking to trade either Robert or Maia for Partenope for Album, but it seems that both of them are involved in current trade. Maybe you can inform me if you can trade either one of them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 am

Jana198709 wrote:
My partenope for your angela?

I got all three of those units last night Sad don't need to album, sry bud.

If you still want Angela, Julieta, and Mona, I could trade the three of them for 2TE (or you can just album them if you like, just send collateral). Shoot me a trade/message with whatever you'd like to do Smile

PetdaKat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:39 am

Nautilone wrote:
Ah! I didn't realize you were giving me the 3* for the albuming Felicia :3

Do you need Stray Cat(m) or Stray Cat(u) ? I have the monster version. I wish I had started a week earlier so I could've recruited her during Halloween!

Needed Stray Cat (u), but I got her already. Thanks bud Smile recruitment will probably come back around before too long, you'll get her soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:43 am

Averie wrote:
would you take geromino for hikaru?

Sure. For trade right? Either way, sending trade Smile

Edit: Thanks bud!

Last edited by PetdaKat on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PetdaKat

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 am

shin wrote:
Looking to trade either Robert or Maia for Partenope for Album, but it seems that both of them are involved in current trade. Maybe you can inform me if you can trade either one of them?

Sorry, both gone Sad (they went to user Giuperman if you want to try for them). And I got Partenope for my album last night. Thank you friend Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop   Today at 12:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Store Temporarily Closed - Littlest Pet's Shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next