HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:36 am

snappycow wrote:
I think TE hoarding won't help much in this event.

What gives the most BT points will be the Blaze quests. Which requires Blaze Tickets. Which you can only get from buying them Premium boxes.

Which means only the 'top' players whose credit cards seem to have no limit will top the leaderboards again.

That's true Snappycow, but I'm talking about in a more general term. Such as getting a high rank in 4-5 events after this one. Since at the current rate people earn TE each event playing for free, it'll take at least that long to save enough Neutral So even if TE hoarding will work in this event, it's a bit to late to start hoarding it now Razz Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

memphiskite is correct as well, but you'll still need blaze tickets to get top rank, and that'll cost money. So I don't think simple TE burning will work that well at this particular type of event. Since you'll need a combination of TE+Blaze tickets. Of course, correct me if any of my information is wrong, since I didn't jump on board last event until near the end Smile

Couple of days ago I thought I would have a shot at Arrebol during this event since people generally seem uninterested in FoA events. But it's pretty clear now that a lot of people will be competing for him and frankly I don't care about Arrebol enough to throw any money or try too hard this event. So I'll just relax and enjoy the enhancing boost, waiting for the event with Elizabeth and the other ones with Hal, Lana & Diane ( ̄ー ̄)

Well, it's 3 in the morning so I'm going to bed lol. Night all =w=
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:53 am

1 more hour until maintenance is over! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 am

aszutai wrote:
snappycow wrote:
I think TE hoarding won't help much in this event.

What gives the most BT points will be the Blaze quests. Which requires Blaze Tickets. Which you can only get from buying them Premium boxes.

Which means only the 'top' players whose credit cards seem to have no limit will top the leaderboards again.

That's true Snappycow, but I'm talking about in a more general term. Such as getting a high rank in 4-5 events after this one. Since at the current rate people earn TE each event playing for free, it'll take at least that long to save enough Neutral So even if TE hoarding will work in this event, it's a bit to late to start hoarding it now Razz Sorry if I didn't make myself clear.

memphiskite is correct as well, but you'll still need blaze tickets to get top rank, and that'll cost money. So I don't think simple TE burning will work that well at this particular type of event. Since you'll need a combination of TE+Blaze tickets. Of course, correct me if any of my information is wrong, since I didn't jump on board last event until near the end Smile

Couple of days ago I thought I would have a shot at Arrebol during this event since people generally seem uninterested in FoA events. But it's pretty clear now that a lot of people will be competing for him and frankly I don't care about Arrebol enough to throw any money or try too hard this event. So I'll just relax and enjoy the enhancing boost, waiting for the event with Elizabeth and the other ones with Hal, Lana & Diane ( ̄ー ̄

Blaze Tickets are pretty much the way to earn high points, so the event is obviously a money-draining experience. TE is just there for support, if you plan to secure your rank faster than usual.

I'm not aware of what the points range are for ranks 20-200, judging from my experience in the last FoA, but I would assume there'll be a couple of spenders only for the tickets. Best to save your TE and see if you can score a nice 5* or 6* from the top players, with the way pricing rates are going...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Br4dford
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:38 am

Event is Live patching on my phone now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:04 am

Blaze2 Quest 1:
Boss: Agnes
Yield: 2000 BT | 1300 XP
Type: Land
Weak: Nothing in particular, all D

Blaze2 Quest 2:
Boss: Laura
Yield: 5000 BT
Type: Sea
Weak: Nothing in particular, all C

Blaze2 Quest 3:
Boss: Faith
Yield: 10000 BT | 4550 XP
Type: Air
Weak: Nothing in particular, all B

Blaze2 Quest 4:
Boss: Black Dragon
Yield: 11000 BT | 4940 XP
Type: Land
Weak: Magic & Melee, both B (Air def: A)

New chapters :
All tested with max amount of allies, with only 1 unit deployed.

28-1: Yield: 532 BT | 444 XP (verified by blackwing)
28-2: Yield: 471 BT | 494 XP (verified by blackwing)
28-3: Yield: 498 BT | 468 XP (verified by blackwing)
28-4: Yield: 484 BT | 520 XP (verified by chaosbladeuk, blackwing)
28-5: Yield: 393 BT | 574 XP (verified by blackwing)
28-6: Yield: 509 BT | 588 XP (verified by ATROPEX, blackwing)
28-7: Yield: 341 BT | 658 XP


Last edited by snappycow on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:10 am

snappycow wrote:
Blaze2 Quest 2:
Boss: Laura
Yield: 5000 BT

New chapters :

28-1: Yield: 532 BT
28-2: Yield: 471 BT

I just did 28-2 and got 501. Could you double check?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
snappycow wrote:
Blaze2 Quest 2:
Boss: Laura
Yield: 5000 BT

New chapters :

28-1: Yield: 532 BT
28-2: Yield: 471 BT

I just did 28-2 and got 501. Could you double check?

Hmm ok, let me run through that again :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:15 am

28-3 - 468 BT
28-4 - 484 BT

_________________
***********************************

Lilith Owner Smile

***********************************
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:19 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
snappycow wrote:
Blaze2 Quest 2:
Boss: Laura
Yield: 5000 BT

New chapters :

28-1: Yield: 532 BT
28-2: Yield: 471 BT

I just did 28-2 and got 501. Could you double check?

nope, ran through it again and got 471 BT still.

just thought of something, how many allies and units did you deploy? i deployed max allies but only 1 unit.


Last edited by snappycow on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 633

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:20 am

snappycow wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
snappycow wrote:
Blaze2 Quest 2:
Boss: Laura
Yield: 5000 BT

New chapters :

28-1: Yield: 532 BT
28-2: Yield: 471 BT

I just did 28-2 and got 501. Could you double check?

nope, ran through it again and got 471 BT still.

hmm ok then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 am

28-6 509 BT pt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmelloi



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 am

wo witch one is the best training spot for BT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 am

most likely 25-3 still
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tmelloi



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:58 am

snappycow wrote:
most likely 25-3 still

Tyvm ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackwing
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-04
Posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 am

snappycow wrote:
Blaze2 Quest 2:
Boss: Laura
Yield: 5000 BT

New chapters :
All tested with max amount of allies, with only 1 unit deployed.

28-1: Yield: 532 BT | 444 XP
28-2: Yield: 471 BT | 494 XP (played 3 times, confirmed 471 BT, w varied no. of allies)
28-3: Yield: 498 BT | 468 XP (discrepancy, possibly 468 BT)
28-4: Yield: 484 BT | 520 XP (verified by chaosbladeuk)
28-5: Yield: 393 BT | 574 XP
28-6: Yield: 509 BT | 588 XP (verified by ATROPEX)

I can verify all the BT points are accurate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shin



Join date : 2012-10-13
Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 am

tmelloi wrote:
snappycow wrote:
most likely 25-3 still

Tyvm ^^
Yup, most likely 25-3. It gives 907 BT points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 am

No quests after the boss of 28.

On a side note 3 te 3 pot and 2 premium tickets for writing a reveiw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:16 am

Br4dford wrote:
No quests after the boss of 28.

On a side note 3 te 3 pot and 2 premium tickets for writing a reveiw.

Personal? Or the tradeable sort?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:20 am

personal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:26 am

I'm still trying to understand boss damage. Could someone point me in the right direction? Are these types of bosses all land units? Do types of damage (melee, missile, magic) count differently from one boss to another?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Br4dford
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-05
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:32 am

Bosses are either land, air, or sea, and have different levels of defense (a,b,c,d,e) based off of melee, ranged, and magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sientara
☆☆


Join date : 2012-08-31
Posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:34 am

ATROPEX wrote:
I'm still trying to understand boss damage. Could someone point me in the right direction? Are these types of bosses all land units? Do types of damage (melee, missile, magic) count differently from one boss to another?

It really depends on the boss. Laura (quest 2, c,c,c) is a sea unit with even resistances, and Black dragon (quest 4 b,a,b) is a land unit who is weaker to melee and magic. You can always check the boss/enemy's resistances by tapping the enemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:37 am

Sientara wrote:
ATROPEX wrote:
I'm still trying to understand boss damage. Could someone point me in the right direction? Are these types of bosses all land units? Do types of damage (melee, missile, magic) count differently from one boss to another?

It really depends on the boss. Laura (quest 2, c,c,c) is a sea unit with even resistances, and Black dragon (quest 4 b,a,b) is a land unit who is weaker to melee and magic. You can always check the boss/enemy's resistances by tapping the enemy.

Oh wow i love missing obvious solutions.
Thanks yalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokenchicken
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-04
Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 am

Remind me: if I attempt a B^2 boss and lose, do I need additional B^2 tickets to try again or is there merely a cooldown?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]   Today at 3:37 am

Back to top Go down
 
[EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse 2 [Nov 12 - Nov 19]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [EVENT] The Fires of the Apocalypse [Oct 12 - Oct 19]
» Dallas Event in April 2011
» Event Celebi
» Deltron 3030 - Making of Event II
» Blue's Bank event system

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Current Events-
Jump to: