HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Card Base Value (using point system)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xionnguyen
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Card Base Value (using point system)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:52 am

somewhat updated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Card Base Value (using point system)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Update : Diana 6.5kte

Pt System : None due to rarity factor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xionnguyen
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Card Base Value (using point system)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:37 pm

BkWiz wrote:
Update : Diana 6.5kte

Pt System : None due to rarity factor.
thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valhades
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Card Base Value (using point system)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:22 pm

Pre-GT ban event cards should hold more value, considering gtmeteor() had several event exclusive 6*s, bringing the total down below 9 instead of modern event 6*s still having 10. Many people were also permanently banned due to implicating themselves with him which even further reduces the number of event cards from then.

It would be interesting to see who still has what cards, I personally noticed that I haven't seen most of the Black Dragon Castle event winners online lately. Perhaps it would be useful to compile a list for pre-ban owners to determine the number of remaining cards still left in game.

for Georgios (BDC rankings):

1. Valhades - Traded to gt (deleted)
2. LayZJester - ?
3. jdelmundo - ?
4. wadeghaleon - ?
5. PersonaZou - ?
6. pxc5058 - Still owns
7. yan45608730 - ?
8. kaishinhui - ?
9. svnata - Still owns
10. instrincttk - Traded to Valhades

As mentioned, most of the winners have either gone inactive or been banned -- I have not seen most of these guys lately. Current people who are holding him that I know of:

-Valhades
-svnata
-pxc5058

-Sultas? (I've heard from him that he was borrowing Georgios, not sure from whom)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xionnguyen
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Card Base Value (using point system)   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Valhades wrote:
Pre-GT ban event cards should hold more value, considering gtmeteor() had several event exclusive 6*s, bringing the total down below 9 instead of modern event 6*s still having 10. Many people were also permanently banned due to implicating themselves with him which even further reduces the number of event cards from then.

It would be interesting to see who still has what cards, I personally noticed that I haven't seen most of the Black Dragon Castle event winners online lately. Perhaps it would be useful to compile a list for pre-ban owners to determine the number of remaining cards still left in game.

for Georgios (BDC rankings):

1. Valhades - Traded to gt (deleted)
2. LayZJester - ?
3. jdelmundo - ?
4. wadeghaleon - ?
5. PersonaZou - ?
6. pxc5058 - Still owns
7. yan45608730 - ?
8. kaishinhui - ?
9. svnata - Still owns
10. instrincttk - Traded to Valhades

As mentioned, most of the winners have either gone inactive or been banned -- I have not seen most of these guys lately. Current people who are holding him that I know of:

-Valhades
-svnata
-pxc5058

-Sultas? (I've heard from him that he was borrowing Georgios, not sure from whom)

Personalzhou trade with someone and quit

as for the rest not sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasuke720516

PostSubject: Re: Card Base Value (using point system)   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:13 pm

have 5* price !?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Base Value (using point system)   Today at 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Card Base Value (using point system)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2