HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

4* Avril

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shokkeru
☆☆

PostSubject: 4* Avril   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 am

Anyone else notice that Avril is now available?

Seems like you just have to get a twitter account and tweet 10 times (limited to once a day) to get her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Was it 10 times? I thought I read 20. >_<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Though I did read it when I was waking up and reactiving my Twitter account that I used for RoB lol. Although their's was every 10 posts and had better prizes for daily twittering haha >_< Not this 20 and only 100 brave points and 100 lunas bs haha.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:26 pm

If you go to the notice page, it says 10 tweets will get you Avril. After that you get a Premium Ticket for every 20 tweets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evageek
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Yep! Already made a Twitter to get her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm using an android phone and can't help but notice Avril is the apps cover (or...photo, decal...whatever.) I know that on my Iphone4 the apps cover is still the black dragon. That said I always thought that Avril would be some super rare and huge 6* beast on par with Georgis. Now I find out she's a 4* and avalible to everyone. Kinda weird right?

Wanna Know What I Do In My Free Time? Click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:42 am

Evageek wrote:
Yep! Already made a Twitter to get her.

Same Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:00 am

predator852 wrote:
I'm using an android phone and can't help but notice Avril is the apps cover (or...photo, decal...whatever.) I know that on my Iphone4 the apps cover is still the black dragon. That said I always thought that Avril would be some super rare and huge 6* beast on par with Georgis. Now I find out she's a 4* and avalible to everyone. Kinda weird right?
Actually Avril was the cover for iphone(4s? iOS 6?) for a long time, and right now it's Gremory. No black dragon that I can see.

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smr010

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 pm

And everytime that I look at the Fantasica icon with Gremory, I remember that I want her. Nice way to feel miserable everytime I play lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:56 am

I know this is a bump, but I just got her today from the tweeting event. So far she's rather average in power, at least I think.

For me, she's currently lvl 23 with:

Land: 9192
Air: 4606
Sea: 1776
Cost: 25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:02 am

Rapicell wrote:
I know this is a bump, but I just got her today from the tweeting event. So far she's rather average in power, at least I think.

For me, she's currently lvl 23 with:

Land: 9192
Air: 4606
Sea: 1776
Cost: 25

She's also very fast. I prefer to have units that 1 large overall stat rather than average in the others. Sounds like a good unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokenchicken
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:11 am

She's... okay. Basically Agnes that can hit air for half damage but without Knockback -- and that's the kicker, because Knockback is why you'd deploy Agnes in the first place.

Among melee 4*s without an attack skill, she's at least better than Robert or Zenobia by virtue of hitting air at all. Dhim has better stats and balance, Biance and Stray Cat are faster but with lower stats.

Still, hey, free card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajinKoba

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 am

I worry about this promotion because you are not in control of what you are tweeting, it's automated and its the same every time. What this will mean is, twitter will eventually flag this as an automated bot, they did this for RoB tweets if you accepted its default tweet message. So I would caution people to use a twitter account you don't care much about, otherwise you may end up having to contact twitter to get your account un-suspended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:04 am

MajinKoba wrote:
I worry about this promotion because you are not in control of what you are tweeting, it's automated and its the same every time. What this will mean is, twitter will eventually flag this as an automated bot, they did this for RoB tweets if you accepted its default tweet message. So I would caution people to use a twitter account you don't care much about, otherwise you may end up having to contact twitter to get your account un-suspended.
You can just delete the tweets right after, which is what I've been doing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:52 pm

I was going to trade her away before I noticed her B speed. now I'm going to max her and see how I like her, I might just hold on to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:12 pm

i have her in my album and that's enough for me

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 am

I didn't know you could get her just by tweeting. I thought someone had to actually download and register the game for the tweet to count.

I can't get the tweets to work, anyway. Every time it fails.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4* Avril   Today at 4:57 am

Back to top Go down

4* Avril
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1