HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Welcome to my trading post! Open to all offers, it's probably better to contact me in-game.

Stock
Pots: 0
TE: 31
SSS: 103
SSL: 4

Looking to buy:


Really looking to expand my 5* collection, looking for a Rem max mainly.


Looking to sell/trade:

Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation

-Core Team-
(I'll consider all offers, but don't be surprised if I turn you down)

-max Keith (15 te flat)
-max Charl
-max Gloria
-max Dorothy
-76 Hwrm

Random Others

-Romanovich
-Violet
-Montague
-Estlin


Monsters

- Witch





Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation

(1-2 te)

-Bicorn
-Lycanthrope
-Troll








ID: 51940188 [b]


Last edited by Boodhist7 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrUbiquity
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

How many TE for cat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pennytong



Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

wtb 400k for cat!!
id:50544548
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:43 pm

MrUbiquity wrote:
How many TE for cat?



make me an offer cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrUbiquity
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Boodhist7 wrote:
MrUbiquity wrote:
How many TE for cat?



make me an offer cyclops

hrmmm, 4 TE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:09 pm

MrUbiquity wrote:
Boodhist7 wrote:
MrUbiquity wrote:
How many TE for cat?



make me an offer cyclops

hrmmm, 4 TE?


hang on, trying to see what it typically goes for haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrUbiquity
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Boodhist7 wrote:
MrUbiquity wrote:
Boodhist7 wrote:
MrUbiquity wrote:
How many TE for cat?



make me an offer cyclops

hrmmm, 4 TE?


hang on, trying to see what it typically goes for haha.

no worries, I'd like to know too, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:15 pm

MrUbiquity wrote:
Boodhist7 wrote:
MrUbiquity wrote:
Boodhist7 wrote:
MrUbiquity wrote:
How many TE for cat?



make me an offer cyclops

hrmmm, 4 TE?


hang on, trying to see what it typically goes for haha.

no worries, I'd like to know too, lol.


Oddly enough I see like no one else selling one cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xionnguyen
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:17 pm

stray cat lvl 1 use to go for 10te....probably still worth 5-10te

my information might be inaccurate...but i did buy lvl 34 cat for 12 te...so i would say lvl 1 would be 5te
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:48 pm

xionnguyen wrote:
stray cat lvl 1 use to go for 10te....probably still worth 5-10te

my information might be inaccurate...but i did buy lvl 34 cat for 12 te...so i would say lvl 1 would be 5te


Thanks for your input bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrUbiquity
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Boodhist7 wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
stray cat lvl 1 use to go for 10te....probably still worth 5-10te

my information might be inaccurate...but i did buy lvl 34 cat for 12 te...so i would say lvl 1 would be 5te


Thanks for your input bounce

Let me know what you come up with, I am still interested
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:00 pm

MrUbiquity wrote:
Boodhist7 wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
stray cat lvl 1 use to go for 10te....probably still worth 5-10te

my information might be inaccurate...but i did buy lvl 34 cat for 12 te...so i would say lvl 1 would be 5te


Thanks for your input bounce

Let me know what you come up with, I am still interested


how 'bout six?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrUbiquity
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:17 pm

sure, sounds good. trade sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 pm

MrUbiquity wrote:
sure, sounds good. trade sent


Getting on it now cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrUbiquity
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-16
Posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Thank you kindly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:30 pm

MrUbiquity wrote:
Thank you kindly!


Thank you as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:36 am

Early morning bump bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:42 am

pre-math exam bump Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:33 am

Bumpity, new stuff to sell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:46 pm

Urgent bump :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:52 pm

I have a Charl unit (level 30) that I'm interested in trading for your Charl monster. Would you be willing to add TE or SSS/SSL?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Stoire wrote:
I have a Charl unit (level 30) that I'm interested in trading for your Charl monster. Would you be willing to add TE or SSS/SSL?



I have 7 te haha, 44 sss, no ssl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackwing
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-04
Posts : 357

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

how much for the witch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Hmm, would 5 TE be okay with you? Or 2 TE and 44 SSS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
Boodhist7



Join date : 2012-10-25
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Stoire wrote:
Hmm, would 5 TE be okay with you? Or 2 TE and 44 SSS?


2 te/44sss would be better Razz send trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s    Today at 6:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
[Blankey7 trading post]- B>5*'s
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» TALLHERS TRADING POST - NOW W/OUT PULP
» Judicatr's Trading Post 6*/5*/4* (Looking For Lana+others) Buying List 2nd Post
» NY Post - Gerry co-hosting party for "The King's Speech" tonight
» Gerry at Madonna's post-Oscar Party
» thor post credits scene leaked!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: