HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cam
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:31 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
snofuzz wrote:
cymophane wrote:
"furumu" can be also read as "hurumu", and I'm assuming so because of "Hwrm". I believe her name origin is Arabic, referring to "حلم" (ħulm), which is also a word in relation to "dream".

Hwrm, as soon as i saw that name I thought of this "Rw nw prt m hrw" It's Egyptian for "Book of the coming of day" from the book of the dead.

It could mean Dream in Egyptian.

Anyway the art work is nice. complexity with realism. I see Sogno as a hardcore S and maybe if youre the M, you may appreciate it better?

I traded a Rem for Sogno, despite I am not a big fan of the art you mentioned, her swinging attack is very enjoyable to watch. (DADADDADADADA...) Just fooling around here bounce

I usually play with sound off, but the first time i deployed her with sound on, I looked away from the screen while my units were fighting.
It sounded like on of them pulled out an AK-47 or something. o_o
Was Sogno >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brokenchicken
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Three Sognos in a row beating on a Kraken.

WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:49 pm

alley1221 wrote:
wadtomaton wrote:
Wheatmidge wrote:
I like the artwork of these cards. It reminds me of the PS2 game Eternal Poison.

And as for Songo. I'm pretty sure she is supposed to be a dominatrix. Skimpy Leather, Spiky Nipples and a whip.

Hooray, it's not just me! On a related note, I preordered Eternal Poison back when it came out, one of these days I should probably play it >_>;;;;

I grabbed a few single packs and got Rem :3

I also like that this set has 4* min, especially after my premium tickets from event ended up being almost all 2*.

Really anything you're paying real money for should be 4* min :/

Yeh, most of my prem tickets were all 2/3*s T_T Grats on Rem

Thanks!, my luck with these things are usually horrible, almost all of my premium tickets from last event ended up being 2* T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:17 pm

I never wanted a Songo until I witnessed her attack animation. Goodness me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lmrt
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:18 pm

the max Stats for Oneiro are:

32.553 - 16.262 - 16.262
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:26 pm

Just tried something out. Rem isn't exactly an upgraded form of Kyo. Even if their letter ranking for atk speed is the same, Kyo actually attacks faster than Rem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Today at 4:41 am

Back to top Go down

[SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4