HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shokkeru
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-07
Posts : 211

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 pm

dakkon107 wrote:
Why do Rem and Reve have a lv 120 and lv 140 point value respectively? Is this in regards to the "Shiny" Goddess Fruit item that hasn't been released yet?

Thanks!

Yeah pretty much. Those are listings for max lvl stats with the Fruit item.


I can't get over Sogno's attack animation. If only everything else about her wasn't so unattractive (high cost, D speed, Missle with 130 range). At least her stats are decent though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xionnguyen
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:02 pm

I like drea her art is great, and if rem dye her hair blue i would like her cause she would nearly resemble miku
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakkon107



Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Yeah, I got 2 Rem's in one pack, and traded one for Sogno cuz her stats seemed pretty good. Then I saw her animation... I'ma max her after Rem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakkon107



Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Shokkeru wrote:
dakkon107 wrote:
Why do Rem and Reve have a lv 120 and lv 140 point value respectively? Is this in regards to the "Shiny" Goddess Fruit item that hasn't been released yet?

Thanks!

Yeah pretty much. Those are listings for max lvl stats with the Fruit item.


I can't get over Sogno's attack animation. If only everything else about her wasn't so unattractive (high cost, D speed, Missle with 130 range). At least her stats are decent though.

Thanks for the clarification, I was excited for a second that Rem was somehow a 6* in disguise xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aniken671
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-25
Posts : 153

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:53 pm

No maxed stats for Onei or Raum yet?

The 4*'s stats are kinda eeeeeeh.

Not sure which one is worth maxing out yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-18
Posts : 1083

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:31 pm

I'm really liking Oneiro so far, card artwork I can live with, her sprite animation's awsome. That knockback and her land attack doesn't seem to shabby either ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.genbustudios.com
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-01
Posts : 1038

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:37 pm

dunno why but sogno reminds me of madonna...

_________________
.
Visit the strange ONE item stall
.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 pm

aszutai wrote:
I'm really liking Oneiro so far, card artwork I can live with, her sprite animation's awsome. That knockback and her land attack doesn't seem to shabby either ^^

She's a pretty good Achillea for those that missed out on real deal. Falling short everywhere but not by enough to matter outside of Colosseum events. Ground Power is the name of the game in most grind quests as it is. She'd be better with a 20-25 deploy cost.

Still wish we knew her 80 stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j0k3r3r
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 184

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm

just got a sogno through trade. but phone died. cant wait to try her. i actually really like the art for her card. its like poison meets madonna. how do you think she ranks among the other 5*s in this series?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rakath



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:04 pm

j0k3r3r wrote:
just got a sogno through trade. but phone died. cant wait to try her. i actually really like the art for her card. its like poison meets madonna. how do you think she ranks among the other 5*s in this series?

Damage Stats are overall high, Combined is higher than Sofia, Ground higher than Hilde, Air over Edar, and Sea over Rose. But she's got low range, low speed, and high Deploy dragging her down.

Not a bad unit, but not the best when you take into account lower damage stats and higher speeds around her area of power aren't exactly short supply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:07 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Congrats on getting the 6*! (:

Sogno creeps me out. ;__;

Very Happy Your wheel of fortune finally worked, (uh...may be not so smooth...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wadtomaton



Join date : 2012-09-23
Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Wheatmidge wrote:
I like the artwork of these cards. It reminds me of the PS2 game Eternal Poison.

And as for Songo. I'm pretty sure she is supposed to be a dominatrix. Skimpy Leather, Spiky Nipples and a whip.

Hooray, it's not just me! On a related note, I preordered Eternal Poison back when it came out, one of these days I should probably play it >_>;;;;

I grabbed a few single packs and got Rem :3

I also like that this set has 4* min, especially after my premium tickets from event ended up being almost all 2*.

Really anything you're paying real money for should be 4* min :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alley1221



Join date : 2012-09-26
Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:29 pm

wadtomaton wrote:
Wheatmidge wrote:
I like the artwork of these cards. It reminds me of the PS2 game Eternal Poison.

And as for Songo. I'm pretty sure she is supposed to be a dominatrix. Skimpy Leather, Spiky Nipples and a whip.

Hooray, it's not just me! On a related note, I preordered Eternal Poison back when it came out, one of these days I should probably play it >_>;;;;

I grabbed a few single packs and got Rem :3

I also like that this set has 4* min, especially after my premium tickets from event ended up being almost all 2*.

Really anything you're paying real money for should be 4* min :/

Yeh, most of my prem tickets were all 2/3*s T_T Grats on Rem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snappycow
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Hmm. Art is still very much an acquired taste, but I must say Raumur is growing on me :3

That high back collar, those bangs, and that weird feathered newt thingy. Which she throws at monsters.

Sogno still makes me gag though o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Destini411



Join date : 2012-09-22
Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Calculated oneiro max stats. 32376 land 16163 air 16163 sea. 64702 total.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superficial
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-20
Posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:29 am

Destini411 wrote:
Calculated oneiro max stats. 32376 land 16163 air 16163 sea. 64702 total.

That land atk looks pretty good. Pretty good for a 4*... well considering she cost 30 to deploy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onidis



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:34 am

I'm not sure if this has been said, but I noticed that the card's names are all related to dreams, or at least they seem to be.

Rem=R.E.M.
Drea=Dream
Ruya=Turkish word for dream
Traum=German word for dream
Sogno=Italian word for dream
Reve=French for dream

Hwrm, Oneiro, Raumur are ones neither I nor Google translate can work out. Anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superficial
☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-20
Posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:44 am

Oneiro (όνειρο) = Greek for dream
Rem = Rapid Eye Movement (associated with dreaming)

Dunno about Hwrm. Seems the the minute I saw the name for the parasol girl I thought was confusing. Haven't seen a card here whose name doesn't contain a single vowel letter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basiliskeye



Join date : 2012-09-30
Posts : 63

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 am

I can not find out what the hell Hwrm is. it looks like an acronym, but every one I can find has nothing to do with sleep or dreaming.

as far as languages go the closest thing I can get out of it is הוורם (hvrm) which is just Hebrew for "Warm".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timlai1209
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-10
Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:16 am

Oneiro made me remember where her sword come from



From Musashidem 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chidoriyourface



Join date : 2012-10-20
Posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:18 am

I think Hwrm is just a bad translation. In japanese, it is pronounced fu ru mu(the writings on the card), which I am not sure the meaning of. I will ask a friend about it later. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cymophane



Join date : 2012-10-19
Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 am

"furumu" can be also read as "hurumu", and I'm assuming so because of "Hwrm". I believe her name origin is Arabic, referring to "حلم" (ħulm), which is also a word in relation to "dream".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionknight
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-29
Posts : 205

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 pm

I am going to throw in my 2 cents in about this deck.
All these women look like rejected band members from the 80's.
I grew up in the 80's so naturally I love them.
lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snofuzz



Join date : 2012-10-19
Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:17 pm

cymophane wrote:
"furumu" can be also read as "hurumu", and I'm assuming so because of "Hwrm". I believe her name origin is Arabic, referring to "حلم" (ħulm), which is also a word in relation to "dream".

Hwrm, as soon as i saw that name I thought of this "Rw nw prt m hrw" It's Egyptian for "Book of the coming of day" from the book of the dead.

It could mean Dream in Egyptian.

Anyway the art work is nice. complexity with realism. I see Sogno as a hardcore S and maybe if youre the M, you may appreciate it better?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:42 pm

snofuzz wrote:
cymophane wrote:
"furumu" can be also read as "hurumu", and I'm assuming so because of "Hwrm". I believe her name origin is Arabic, referring to "حلم" (ħulm), which is also a word in relation to "dream".

Hwrm, as soon as i saw that name I thought of this "Rw nw prt m hrw" It's Egyptian for "Book of the coming of day" from the book of the dead.

It could mean Dream in Egyptian.

Anyway the art work is nice. complexity with realism. I see Sogno as a hardcore S and maybe if youre the M, you may appreciate it better?

I traded a Rem for Sogno, despite I am not a big fan of the art you mentioned, her swinging attack is very enjoyable to watch. (DADADDADADADA...) Just fooling around here bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
 
[SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [SERIES] Dream Breaker Series [Oct 29 - Nov 7]
» Any Lovers of Stargate series (Movie,TV series) ?
» Janette Oke's series latest book to movie
» Taylor PRO SERIES wireset *NEW*
» Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Current Events-
Jump to: