HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

How did everyone start playing Fantasica?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
abuqasar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:53 am

Similar to many folks here i was drawn by the iconic artstlye. I honestly thought Orlando was Ramza from FFT when i saw the art Laughing . I grew up around FF so i knew i would at least give the game a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selenia

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:58 am

One of my friends had been playing it for a while and when I got my iPhone she recommended it to me since she figured it would be the sort of game I'd like. And she was right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:49 pm

I grew up on traditional RPG's in the 80's like FF1/FF4 Dragon Warrior, Earthbound, Lufia, Lunar, Etc.  I was looking for traditional rpg's to play on my iphone through the apple store last September.  Found this game (SAID FREE LOL).  Saw the art for the characters, started the download, made my account, and started leveling my Orlando.  Orlando reminded me of FF Tactics.  Leveled him to Level 40, AND HE WAS MAXED????  Got really pissed! Almost quit (NO BOOT CAMP BACK THEN).  Then I found this site and started researching how everything actually works.  TA-DA!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Invited by friend, still playing with friend. Smile

I thought Adelaide was the coolest unit ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 pm

I got bored with the mobile games at hand and found Fanta on Google Playstore. I was mostly drawn by the character art because I like manga/anime and played some JRPGs.

At first I thought I could just play casually, like 5 minutes every hour or so, to slowly work my way up. How wrong was I. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:24 pm

*Scrolling through Google playstore*
*Sees Fantasica"
"Eh." *keeps scrolling*

Few weeks later
*Scrolling through Google Playstore*
*Sees Fantasica*
"Eh." *keeps scrolling*

Another few weeks later
*Scrolling through Google Playstore*
*Sees Fantasica*
"......Ok." *Downloads*

So exciting I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:45 pm

i hung out at the mobage booth at PAX last year, they were showing off the transformer and marvel games, thought they might be worth a look since i hadnt yet found a game to keep my attention longer than a day or so, but since neither game had yet been released i browsed what else mobage had in the app store and saw fanta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:34 pm

My friend showed me the game before he was quitting since he didn't want his cards to go to waste, but I just keep them in my inbox since I want to play with my own cards >_>. But, I kinda got addicted after being shown the game lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:31 am

I was playing the hobbit game and downloaded Fanta because it was part of an offer for some free mithril.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did everyone start playing Fantasica?   Today at 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down

How did everyone start playing Fantasica?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2