HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-22
Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Heads up. mekomeko got his/her defense up. It's quite a challenge now actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:01 am

Please help me, I just got scammed by bronzegiver (56884318) they have my halloween ghost and my luce!! ='(

what do i do...? ='(

I have screenshots, but how does that help?

This is why I hate people sometimes, but then at the same time, Im reminded of the kindness of strangers(sorry to sound like a lifetime movie) but one of my allies gave me 2 te so I could save up and buy another luce and then someone ive seen either here for on ppl's walls but someone thats not even an ally of mine gave me a 5*, my second one ever. and I am so grateful for it.

Im still pretty upset though, im mad for being scammed and mad that i was overtrusting and mad that people are such d bags ='(

ill put screenshots up tomorrow, its almost 7am and i need to sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]


Join date : 2012-08-31
Posts : 285

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
Please help me, I just got scammed by bronzegiver (56884318) they have my halloween ghost and my luce!! ='(

what do i do...? ='(

I don't think this is the first instance I've seen of this person scamming today. I logged in a few hours ago and saw a scam involving someones Fatima card. I'm almost certain the name given was bronzegiver for that too but unfortunately I can't find the post anymore :/

What did they trade to you in return for your units? You should ALWAYS ensure that the value of album trades is equal or higher if you are trading something you are not willing to lose... sadly, there's nothing you can do now except for spread the word ingame. Mobage have a warning written into the Notice at the start of the game stating that the trade system is not meant for trust trades and that you use it as such as your own risk, so basically, they won't intervene in cases such as this.

Brokenluckx3 wrote:

I have screenshots, but how does that help?

It provides the forum community with solid evidence that you have indeed been scammed by this person so that we can post it in the top post. Without screenshots, all we have is your say so and that's not enough to rightfully justify posting a warning about another player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Danaerys83 wrote:


I don't think this is the first instance I've seen of this person scamming today. I logged in a few hours ago and saw a scam involving someones Fatima card. I'm almost certain the name given was bronzegiver for that too but unfortunately I can't find the post anymore :/

What did they trade to you in return for your units? You should ALWAYS ensure that the value of album trades is equal or higher if you are trading something you are not willing to lose... sadly, there's nothing you can do now except for spread the word ingame. Mobage have a warning written into the Notice at the start of the game stating that the trade system is not meant for trust trades and that you use it as such as your own risk, so basically, they won't intervene in cases such as this.


It provides the forum community with solid evidence that you have indeed been scammed by this person so that we can post it in the top post. Without screenshots, all we have is your say so and that's not enough to rightfully justify posting a warning about another player.

They traded me fatima.
I contacted them first and they were a new player( or a fake account to scam people..)
I asked to album fatima, they asked what I had, I asked what they had, I agreed to album trade Luce and Ghost even though they couldnt provide more collateral(actually in retrospect I didnt really even ask..) because Im stupid, and because Im nice and I know what its like to what to album something and not have proper collat and how much it sucks when the person is like "uh.. no" and then u feel stupid like your not good enough and they wont trust you. (Now i dont blame them as much) I also know how happiy it makes me when people are willing to let me album 5 & 6*s even when I dont have the collateral. I was trying to be a good person, but being nice and trusting just makes you a fool i guess.

Im sorry Im ranting Im just upset, even if my dearest allies get me a new Luce I still have this experience slightly tainting this game for me. And I also feel responsible that this happened to me because I was an idiot about it. Im almost too embarrassed to put up these screenshots, I just wanna tuck my tail between my legs and sit in the corner ='(


Screenshots:
Sorry theyre HUGE...
& I accidentally wrote on a few

Spoiler:
 
I guess i brought this upon myself by being stupid and over trusting. There were a few red flags there that I didnt see. I was just so albumtrading-crazy that i was careless. Lesson learned.

Thank u for your time. & Thank u to everyone thats helping me, I really appreciate it!! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snofuzz



Join date : 2012-10-19
Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm

I never heard of any case in which Mobage has to step in and deal with any trade scams. Since they clearly stated in their Notice that trading is at your own risk and Mobage should not be held reliable.

If it was me to album something, first off, collateral, must be equal or better in value, cards or TE and Pots equivalent. Like a rental fee of full price to make sure if they run off with your card, you win with the equivalent or better amount of TE/Pots.
Secondly, to ensure an extra level of safety and trust, you can use these forums to search for their name via members section, or their post count from their posts. I find that if you establish yourself in this community, you will have a certain level of trust. AlWAYS, I emphasize ALWAYS cause, scammers do not register via forums. Even though it is an unofficial forum, it is the closest you'll ever come to when dealing with anything Fantasica. So when dealing with any form of trades, check here, do a search, do a background check to see if it is safe.
Third, use your gut instinct, if you feel that something is unsafe or whatever, go with it. Regardless if that person has been your ally for months, doesn't mean it's safe to trust. They could have 2nd, or more account just to rob that certain 6 you have to sell off. When you think about it. It takes nearly 3 months just to accrue at least 150 Pure TE (in my case). A 2nd account could be ally/friends for you for just 3 months and manage to take a 6* from you and sell it off to at least more than what you have gotten in 3 months or more. When you think about, a person would not spend over 200 dollars (I spent that much and still don't have a 6) for a 6* and then get jacked later. Feels like a stolen wallet.
Fourth, if your ally doesn't trust you and starts hating on you, you can always take them off your ally list. They are not worth your time and money. They will attack you personally and emotionally to the point youre about to break in and give in to their desires. Just get a new set of allies, get the allies from the one's on these forums.
Last thing, even though you and your ally or someone, does a succesful album trade in the past doesn't meant they won't run off with your card in the future. Scammers will build a strong trust and then you'll get stabbed in the back later, no matter how long it takes. The thing is, if the person who wants to album from you, has sacrificed more than what you would every sacrifice yourself, then that person is trustworthy. Sorry long post hope you had fun reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvolutionIsReal



Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:04 am

Can I report an attempted scam here? I have screen shots of half of the conversation but it was way sketch. Ultimately I didn't fall for it but does that mean I can't technically call someone out as a scammer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Paintitblackcomics.com
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:39 am

EvolutionIsReal wrote:
Can I report an attempted scam here? I have screen shots of half of the conversation but it was way sketch. Ultimately I didn't fall for it but does that mean I can't technically call someone out as a scammer?
I'd say put his/her Name and ID up here yeah. Because if he/she tried to scam you it most likely means he/she will try to scam someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvolutionIsReal



Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:13 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
EvolutionIsReal wrote:
Can I report an attempted scam here? I have screen shots of half of the conversation but it was way sketch. Ultimately I didn't fall for it but does that mean I can't technically call someone out as a scammer?
I'd say put his/her Name and ID up here yeah. Because if he/she tried to scam you it most likely means he/she will try to scam someone else.

ty, ok here was the situation. I believe this guy kentkiller100, ID 51284172, tried to scam me.

It started with me making an offer on his rougue. I was trying to get my first 6* by trading for 5 of my best 5*s. I had a long list of 5s to choose from. Kyo, Diane, Plau Stefan, Bernhard, Sofia Rem Patricia Boleyn ignat Rose. I offered my 4 of my Limited edition units and diane for her and he laughed at the offer and declined.

He contacted me a few minutes later and said hat hes decided to trade rogue to me, for
1)rose, 2)rem 3) ignat and 4)boleyn, BUT first i would have to trade my diane to him for mihi in a separate trade. Right away i was suspicious because he selected the worst of the bunch, and didnt even ask for 5 units! He sent mihi and kept insisting that we do that trade first. I said we should just do 1 big trade since its less than 5 units and all of a sudden he wants pat also.

i told him im not comfortable with that. He then says that hes quitting the game and only wants diane for "his collection". and that after we complete the first trade, he would let me have ALL the cards he owns. Of course i ask him why it is so important to do the diane trade first if hes quitting anyway and he cannot give me a straight answer. He just keeps saying Hes not a scammer and if he scammed me that i can report him.

I decline his proposal for the trades repeatedly and he kept asking me to do the trade to the point of harassment. He even went as far as to msg all his allies and say "im quitting guys, thanks". Ultimately he finnaly gives up and says that he hopes i dont regret it. Of course he has been active since then.

I have a ton of screen shots if needed, but they only cover the 2nd half of the convo where he starts suggesting the new deal, if anyone needs to see them but there are alot! i am willing to email them to a moderator or something if need be. Anyhow please be carefull if you run into him. This whole situation was really sketchy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Paintitblackcomics.com
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:20 pm

EvolutionIsReal wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
EvolutionIsReal wrote:
Can I report an attempted scam here? I have screen shots of half of the conversation but it was way sketch. Ultimately I didn't fall for it but does that mean I can't technically call someone out as a scammer?
I'd say put his/her Name and ID up here yeah. Because if he/she tried to scam you it most likely means he/she will try to scam someone else.

ty, ok here was the situation. I believe this guy kentkiller100, ID 51284172, tried to scam me.

It started with me making an offer on his rougue. I was trying to get my first 6* by trading for 5 of my best 5*s. I had a long list of 5s to choose from. Kyo, Diane, Plau Stefan, Bernhard, Sofia Rem Patricia Boleyn ignat Rose. I offered my 4 of my Limited edition units and diane for her and he laughed at the offer and declined.

He contacted me a few minutes later and said hat hes decided to trade rogue to me, for
1)rose, 2)rem 3) ignat and 4)boleyn, BUT first i would have to trade my diane to him for mihi in a separate trade. Right away i was suspicious because he selected the worst of the bunch, and didnt even ask for 5 units! He sent mihi and kept insisting that we do that trade first. I said we should just do 1 big trade since its less than 5 units and all of a sudden he wants pat also.

i told him im not comfortable with that. He then says that hes quitting the game and only wants diane for "his collection". and that after we complete the first trade, he would let me have ALL the cards he owns. Of course i ask him why it is so important to do the diane trade first if hes quitting anyway and he cannot give me a straight answer. He just keeps saying Hes not a scammer and if he scammed me that i can report him.

I decline his proposal for the trades repeatedly and he kept asking me to do the trade to the point of harassment. He even went as far as to msg all his allies and say "im quitting guys, thanks". Ultimately he finnaly gives up and says that he hopes i dont regret it. Of course he has been active since then.

I have a ton of screen shots if needed, but they only cover the 2nd half of the convo where he starts suggesting the new deal, if anyone needs to see them but there are alot! i am willing to email them to a moderator or something if need be. Anyhow please be carefull if you run into him. This whole situation was really sketchy.
I say it's a good thing that you shared this with us cause he was obviously trying to scam you, I mean it's COMPLETELY unnecessary to do a multi-trade if there is no purpose for one. And in my opinion, I say we don't need screen shots since he never actually scammed you. I also think it's safe to say that he's the worst attempt at being a scammer that I've ever seen and if he tries to scam someone like that again I highly doubt anyone would do a trade like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laanta
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-11
Posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:40 am

EvolutionIsReal wrote:

ty, ok here was the situation. I believe this guy kentkiller100, ID 51284172, tried to scam me.

It started with me making an offer on his rougue. I was trying to get my first 6* by trading for 5 of my best 5*s. I had a long list of 5s to choose from. Kyo, Diane, Plau Stefan, Bernhard, Sofia Rem Patricia Boleyn ignat Rose. I offered my 4 of my Limited edition units and diane for her and he laughed at the offer and declined.

He contacted me a few minutes later and said hat hes decided to trade rogue to me, for
1)rose, 2)rem 3) ignat and 4)boleyn, BUT first i would have to trade my diane to him for mihi in a separate trade. Right away i was suspicious because he selected the worst of the bunch, and didnt even ask for 5 units! He sent mihi and kept insisting that we do that trade first. I said we should just do 1 big trade since its less than 5 units and all of a sudden he wants pat also.

i told him im not comfortable with that. He then says that hes quitting the game and only wants diane for "his collection". and that after we complete the first trade, he would let me have ALL the cards he owns. Of course i ask him why it is so important to do the diane trade first if hes quitting anyway and he cannot give me a straight answer. He just keeps saying Hes not a scammer and if he scammed me that i can report him.

I decline his proposal for the trades repeatedly and he kept asking me to do the trade to the point of harassment. He even went as far as to msg all his allies and say "im quitting guys, thanks". Ultimately he finnaly gives up and says that he hopes i dont regret it. Of course he has been active since then.

I have a ton of screen shots if needed, but they only cover the 2nd half of the convo where he starts suggesting the new deal, if anyone needs to see them but there are alot! i am willing to email them to a moderator or something if need be. Anyhow please be carefull if you run into him. This whole situation was really sketchy.

Oddly enough I had a very similar encounter with kentkiller100 with the exception being they were the one making an offer on a 6★ I was selling. They made what I would consider to be a very insulting offer and of course I said no thanks, a good while later they messaged me by laughing and saying that was only the first part of their offer and then went into the usual shtick (despite me interrupting them several times to decline) of wanting to trade a lot of 4/5★ for my 6★ but we would need to do multiple trades and that collateral would need to be put up as part of the first (surprise surprise they picked my best cards). Needless to say they were quickly blacklisted and friends warned.

Obviously no scam took place but I advise that anyone dealing with this individual be extra careful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:13 am

I think that kentkiller100 should be put up here on the scammers list and have it say something like "Attempted Scammer" or something but does clocksprocket even update this anymore? Or hell does she even play anymore? I don't think I've ever seen her in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvolutionIsReal



Join date : 2012-12-05
Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
I think that kentkiller100 should be put up here on the scammers list and have it say something like "Attempted Scammer" or something but does clocksprocket even update this anymore? Or hell does she even play anymore? I don't think I've ever seen her in game.


i was curious about this as well. perhaps we need to pm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Paintitblackcomics.com
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 pm

EvolutionIsReal wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
I think that kentkiller100 should be put up here on the scammers list and have it say something like "Attempted Scammer" or something but does clocksprocket even update this anymore? Or hell does she even play anymore? I don't think I've ever seen her in game.


i was curious about this as well. perhaps we need to pm?
I don't think theres a need too. I just looked her up in game and she hasn't been on since November 18th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-09-15
Posts : 1751

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
EvolutionIsReal wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
I think that kentkiller100 should be put up here on the scammers list and have it say something like "Attempted Scammer" or something but does clocksprocket even update this anymore? Or hell does she even play anymore? I don't think I've ever seen her in game.

i was curious about this as well. perhaps we need to pm?
I don't think theres a need too. I just looked her up in game and she hasn't been on since November 18th.
Probably time for another mod to take over and alter the first post when needed.
No one likes to get scammed so it's great to have a community like this to help each other out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:03 pm

memphiskite wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
EvolutionIsReal wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
I think that kentkiller100 should be put up here on the scammers list and have it say something like "Attempted Scammer" or something but does clocksprocket even update this anymore? Or hell does she even play anymore? I don't think I've ever seen her in game.

i was curious about this as well. perhaps we need to pm?
I don't think theres a need too. I just looked her up in game and she hasn't been on since November 18th.
Probably time for another mod to take over and alter the first post when needed.
No one likes to get scammed so it's great to have a community like this to help each other out.

I'll talk to crow about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brokenluckx3
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-13
Posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:04 am

BigMastaB97 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
EvolutionIsReal wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
I think that kentkiller100 should be put up here on the scammers list and have it say something like "Attempted Scammer" or something but does clocksprocket even update this anymore? Or hell does she even play anymore? I don't think I've ever seen her in game.

i was curious about this as well. perhaps we need to pm?
I don't think theres a need too. I just looked her up in game and she hasn't been on since November 18th.
Probably time for another mod to take over and alter the first post when needed.
No one likes to get scammed so it's great to have a community like this to help each other out.

I'll talk to crow about it.
Clocks doesnt play anymore? =/
Not that we were buds or anything Laughing

anyway yea Id really like to see bronzegiver (56884318) on this list asap!

And in case anyone that read my story is wondering my amazing ally found me a new Luce and recruited her for me. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
EvolutionIsReal wrote:
BigMastaB97 wrote:
I think that kentkiller100 should be put up here on the scammers list and have it say something like "Attempted Scammer" or something but does clocksprocket even update this anymore? Or hell does she even play anymore? I don't think I've ever seen her in game.

i was curious about this as well. perhaps we need to pm?
I don't think theres a need too. I just looked her up in game and she hasn't been on since November 18th.
Probably time for another mod to take over and alter the first post when needed.
No one likes to get scammed so it's great to have a community like this to help each other out.

I'll talk to crow about it.
Clocks doesnt play anymore? =/
Not that we were buds or anything Laughing

anyway yea Id really like to see bronzegiver (56884318) on this list asap!

And in case anyone that read my story is wondering my amazing ally found me a new Luce and recruited her for me. ^.^
Yeah I PM'd crow saying that someone should update the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordstrell



Join date : 2013-01-05
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:49 pm

new scammer spotted 11820940 apparently he scammed a LU BU from someone, just mentioning it here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the3ptsling



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 pm

lordstrell wrote:
new scammer spotted 11820940 apparently he scammed a LU BU from someone, just mentioning it here

Yep, from one of my allies. He doesn't even try and deny it either which makes it even worse. He also thinks its funny which really pissed off a lot of people....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordstrell



Join date : 2013-01-05
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:05 pm

the3ptsling wrote:
lordstrell wrote:
new scammer spotted 11820940 apparently he scammed a LU BU from someone, just mentioning it here

Yep, from one of my allies. He doesn't even try and deny it either which makes it even worse. He also thinks its funny which really pissed off a lot of people....

I was just surfing around and saw a lot of people shouting about it, sucks though cause he will probably shove it on an alt account =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:13 pm

lordstrell wrote:
new scammer spotted 11820940 apparently he scammed a LU BU from someone, just mentioning it here
I just looked him up and all I saw was a crap load of people ranting about scamming, you know the usual. But kinda makes me mad when everyone does that cause then I can't see the argument between the traders to prove if he actually stole the card... oh well. But I did notice that he's not maxed player level and he's never pulled a rare card before so I'd say he stole it I mean come on, it's hard enough to get a 6* without ever buying packs and then having one before you're even level 100???? I don't think so lol, trust me. So even though there isn't technical evidence I'd say he's a scammer based on the evidence I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lordstrell



Join date : 2013-01-05
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Just was reporting it so people were aware of it here, I didn't really do much digging for it beyond what i heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:22 pm

lordstrell wrote:
Just was reporting it so people were aware of it here, I didn't really do much digging for it beyond what i heard.
That's understandable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
larrydust
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:54 pm

lordstrell wrote:
new scammer spotted 11820940 apparently he scammed a LU BU from someone, just mentioning it here
I'd like to throw my 2 cents in. Although I have no screenshots, I firmly believe this person to have scammed the Lu Bu in question.

I heard his ID being broadcasted and I went over to his page quite soon after the incident happened. As people were telling him to give back the card he would respond on his own page. I am only paraphrasing here, but he would say things like, "Boohoo, I won't be able to trade anymore? Who cares?", "I can just transfer him over to my 2nd account.", and "Things have gone too far, I can't recover from this, why give it back?"

Again, I have no screenshots, and no hard evidence. All I have is what I witnessed with my own eyes. But, I have never spoken out against anyone because I have never seen the proof myself, and I cannot stay quiet in this matter. In my eyes, not only has Herane (11820940) stolen his ex-ally's 6★, but he has all but admitted it and has shown no remorse regarding the incident.

If anyone has questions for me, please PM me, post on my wall ingame, or post here (I check this topic regularly). Thank you for your time in reading this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the3ptsling



Join date : 2012-10-12
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 pm

I have screenshots. He thinks it will all just blow over. He is probably the dumbest scammer ive ever met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Today at 12:05 am

Back to top Go down
 
Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]
» Yeah-sus collection UPDATED PICTURES OCTOBER 2013
» Various Items To Be Sold by 5151 (Updated 23 Jan 2013)
» Anjyu's sailor moon collection *UPDATED* 2/7/2013
» BUY POTS offer me; S Lightwalker 4* 1te, WTS mlb LuBu mlb Aksana, mlb Delfina, mlb Baja, 120 Ana, 120 Rein, f Moni, mlb Marjoram (m), 5*, card price updated 7/12/2013

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: