HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
superficial
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:41 am

That's cute pink-haired girl's a 'frankenstein' from halloween? It so doesn't look like one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:46 am

Any math people here can calculate the chance of getting the Vampire and Hulmet ?

I remember I always score 3~5 times above the required score in getting all the personal achievement. So, I don't know if it will be true but, chances of getting a vampire seems within my possible target cheers cheering for myself bluntly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
superficial
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:02 am

Seems most of them are monsters rather than units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 am

Anyone knows when this might be starting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:20 am

Maintenance is happening Oct. 31 2am PST..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslbm
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 am

ATROPEX wrote:
Maintenance is happening Oct. 31 2am PST..?

Ok Thanks
2 days to train the card
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cymophane

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:36 am

Okay! Having a throbbing headache now so I'll try to translate what I can ^^; sorry for any mistakes! If there are any translation errors, please feel free to point out or correct/fix!

About Limited-Time Event, "It Came from Halloween!"
During Training mode, Nightmares will appear randomly. Defeat the evil dreams and release rare units!

Defeat lots of Nightmare (monsters) and redeem fabulous prizes in rankings.
Also, Nightmares may drop "Magic Lanterns" -- collect them for rewards!

How to fight Nightmares
During the battle, you can send out only 1 unit. Allies may aid in battle as well.
Using a "Banquet Invitation" will boost the number of units you can deploy.
"Banquet Invitation" lasts only once per battle.

When in battle with Nightmare, a time limit is set. If the Nightmare is not defeated by then, it will escape.
Also, when fighting Nightmares, unit skills do not activate.
A defeated or escaped Nightmare can be re-encountered in Training at full health.

When using a "Dream Breaker" unit as leader, the encounter rate of rare Nightmares increases.

In regards to allies during event
When allies encounter a Nightmare, they may request for help.
You may assist by clicking the "Send help" button or sending an "Anti-Magic Candy".
Helping an ally will consume training points, but you may receive "Magic Lanterns" and Dream Points in return.
Also, when you encounter a Nightmare yourself, you can use the "Ask for Help" button to send a request to allies for assistance.

After you've asked allies for help, there is a delay when you ask allies for help. Using Potions will bypass this delay and allow you to ask allies for help again.

About the Anti-Magic Candy
When allies ask for help, you may send an "Anti-Magic Candy" to aid them instead.
When using Anti-Magic Candies, you may receive gacha items or Magic Lanterns.
When allies send Anti-Magic Candies to assist you, you can get Magic Lanterns and more Dream Points than usual.

Anti-Magic Candies can only be sent to aid allies, and cannot be traded or used on yourself.

If you're sent a Candy from your allies, it will be automatically activated in the battle. As long as you have enough candies, you may use them up to 5 times in a single battle.
Using a Candy will deal large amounts of damage to a Nightmare. Send candies to allies and defeat Nightmares as soon as possible!

Also, when a Dream Breaker unit is set as the leader, the damage dealt from using candies increaase even more.

Please note, that Candies sent by allies during the event will be removed when the event is over.

About the Banquet Invitation
By using a "Banquet Invitation", you are able to increase the number of units you can deploy in a battle against a Nightmare.

"Banquet Invitation" can be purchased at 1 for 100Mobacoins/Fantapoints in the shop.
Each "Banquet Invitation" lasts only for a battle.
Once used, it is consumed even if you do not deploy additional units.

About the Magic Lanterns
You can get a Magic Lantern when you defeat a Nightmare or send help to allies.
Collecting Magic Lanterns will unlock units and wonderful items to be redeemed during the event.
Since the units available for redemption are limited, please try your best to get them all!

Even after redeeming a reward, the number of Magic Lanterns you have is not reduced.
Also, Magic Lanterns are not tradable during the event.

* Redeemed Prizes will be sent to your Inbox. Please check and verify after redeeming.

About Dream Points
After defeating a Nightmare or sending help to allies, you will receive Dream Points.
If "Anti-Magic Candy" is sent, you will receive more Dream Points than usual.
You may challenge a Nightmare as many times as you want, the HP will not be recovered unless the time-limit is exceeded.

The lesser the attempts you take to defeat a Nightmare, the more Dream Points you'll receive.

About Rankings
Rankings are determined by the amount of Dream Points you have.
The current top 10 player with the most Dream Points can be seen at the ranking page.

Since you can challenge a Nightmare as many times as you want, defeat them all and aim for a higher ranking!

It may take some time to update the ranking, so the actual order of player ranking may be different at the end.

Ranking Prizes
Being in high rankings will net you Units that you can receive only here!

(*TL NOTE: as usual, this reflects the Japan version of the event. Our own ranking/prizes may be different, so please do not use this directly for the US server's event*)

1st Place: Nightmare Vampiress (6★) + Vampire (5★) + Nightmare Werewolf (5★) + Nightmare Frankenstein (4★) + Exorcist Ricca (4★)
2~5th Place: Nightmare Vampiress (6★) + Nightmare Werewolf (5★) + Nightmare Frankenstein (4★) + Exorcist Ricca (4★)
6~10th Place: Nightmare Vampiress (6★) + Nightmare Werewolf (5★) + Nightmare Frankenstein (4★)
11~25th Place: Nightmare Vampiress (6★) + Nightmare Werewolf (5★) + Exorcist Ricca (4★)
26~50th Place: Nightmare Vampiress (6★) + Exorcist Ricca (4★)
51~100th Place: Nightmare Werewolf (5★) + Nightmare Frankenstein (4★) + Nightmare Witch (4★) + Exorcist Ricca (4★)
101~200th Place: Nightmare Werewolf (5★) + Nightmare Frankenstein (4★) + Exorcist Ricca (4★)
201~500th Place: Nightmare Werewolf (5★) + Exorcist Ricca (4★)
501~700th Place: Nightmare Frankenstein (4★) + Nightmare Witch (4★) + Exorcist Ricca (4★)
701~1000th Place: Nightmare Frankenstein (4★) + Nightmare Witch (4★)
1001~2000th Place: Nightmare Frankenstein (4★) + Time Elixir x3
2001~4000th Place: Nightmare Witch (4★) + Time Elixir x2
4001~6000th Place: Exorcist Ricca (4★) + Time Elixir x1
6001~8000th Place: Time Elixir x2
8001~10000th Place: Time Elixir x1

10001 onwards gets nothing. (lol)

* Special Placing Rewards
(meaning you have to be that ranked that number itself)

100th Place: Nightmare Vampiress (6★)
300th, 500th Place: Vampire (5★)
1000th Place: Nightmare Werewolf (5★)
1500th, 2000th Place: Nightmare Witch (4★)
2500th, 3000th, 3500th, 4000th Place: Nightmare Frankenstein (4★)
4500th, 5000th Place: Nightmare Witch (4★)

Lantern Collection Prizes
50: 1 Anti-Magic Candy
300: 1 Potion (P)
600: 1 Banquet Invitation
900: 600 Brave Points
1500: 30k Luna
2100: Sister Rema
3000: Premium Ticket
4000: 3 Potion (P)
5500: 100k Luna
7000: Nightmare Ghost
9000: 2 Anti-Magic Candy
12000: 2 Banquet Invitation
16000: 3 Time Elixir
22000: Vampire (5★)
30000: 3 Potion (not personal apparently?)
40000: 3 Anti-Magic Candy
50000: Halloween Helmut (5★)
60000: 3 Banquet Invitation
80000: 4★ Ticket (guaranteed 4★s? whaaaaat?!)

(this list is incomplete, it apparently goes further and they are still unlocking).

Last edited by cymophane on Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more @ lantern rewards)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:05 am

^

i wonder what anti magic candy is

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:20 am

ElysianField wrote:
^

i wonder what anti magic candy is
I believe it's the candy we get from buying Dream Breaker series box, since the images are the same and there isn't any other use of the candy specified in the event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:37 am

Next time it would be nice if the pictures aren't this big.

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 am

Now since the Nightmare Monsters are found from training. Would the skill that increases damage when fighting training boss come in handy here?

o_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:51 am

I have a question that I really should know the answer to, but I have been too lazy to figure out.

How long does it take to fully refill Training Points?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 am

Wheatmidge wrote:
I have a question that I really should know the answer to, but I have been too lazy to figure out.

How long does it take to fully refill Training Points?

You replenish 10 points every minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 am

snappycow wrote:
sharpyzu wrote:
yeah, I know memph, I doubt it as well, but we can always hope until the reality breaks in...

and there seems to be a possibility that you can obtain a 6* without competing for ranks this time around.

@gutochan:

Do you know how that event was done? How hard is it to get 100k points? Is it impossible without paying?

In the previous event, I splurged on some boxes and had some amount of Large Rocs. Which I did use. And I did burn some TEs. So consider me as one of the 'more-inclined-to-pay' players.

And total BT points I got? Only about 135K (good enough for rank 313 in PvE).

Considering that you need a million BTs for the 6*... well, meh. Get ready your credit card I'd say.

Fanta is a Free To Play, Pay to Win game.

From my understanding Trial of the sun and moon event is a group effort event, and for that event to get 6* you need 1.2mil points. So to get over 1 mil points for 6* shouldn't be all that bad if everyone contributes.

never mind that, it is a group event but 6* reward is for personal points reaching 1.2mil...

Last edited by chris58jo on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:52 am

looks like me we need a LOT of those lanterns if their still unlocking

Android Mechanic [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 am

How big of a role are potions going to play into this event... any guesses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tsunonlau
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 am

zoebeagle wrote:

Potion acts like TE in training mission,

Every battle on average we get 50BT last time, in 7 days average people like I got 100,000 BT points
Assuming we get 5 lanterns every time, in 7 days we will get 20,000 lanterns,

If you burn enough Potion, higher chance you can get a 5* Hulmet unit : )"

Last edited by tsunonlau on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shokkeru
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:59 am

zoebeagle wrote:

Probably just as important as TEs in the endless arena. Since it sounds like you have a chance to encounter the halloween bosses in training, the more pots you burn, the more chance you can encounter them. But your mileage may vary depending how lucky you are I guess.

However since training points recover rapidly, you might not need to burn pots as much.

Just my 2 cents. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionknight
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 pm

Recieving Monsters from Training. What A Twist!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:36 pm

It's not actually going to be in training is it?
I wouldn't think they would change a basic mechanic for a one week event.
Doesn't it just use training points?

Shokkeru wrote:
zoebeagle wrote:
However since training points recover rapidly, you might not need to burn pots as much.
This doesn't really make sense. A TE was used to reset a 10 minute timer, while it takes 30 minutes for training points to refill. So wouldn't potions be very important?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagecx

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Quote :
Now since the Nightmare Monsters are found from training. Would the skill that increases damage when fighting training boss come in handy here?

Does anyone know if this true. Im fairly new to this game so not sure if they have had a similar event like this before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry if this has been answered, but will new event-specific training levels be introduced? Or will we still be training on previous levels?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gutochan

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:02 pm

Just adding,
Saw a comment on Japanese wiki saying that "Monica in halloween" really is the 100,000 Lantern prize.

Maybe this will be my first 6* Very Happy
And also the death of my social life in this week. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
orionknight
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:30 pm

sagecx wrote:
Quote :

Does anyone know if this true. Im fairly new to this game so not sure if they have had a similar event like this before.

Well I am not sure about this, but I increased that skill just in case.
Yup~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AaronIsNerd

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Wheatmidge wrote:
It's not actually going to be in training is it?
I wouldn't think they would change a basic mechanic for a one week event.
Doesn't it just use training points?

Shokkeru wrote:
zoebeagle wrote:
This doesn't really make sense. A TE was used to reset a 10 minute timer, while it takes 30 minutes for training points to refill. So wouldn't potions be very important?

That is true, but you must remember, the 10 minute wait was just for 1 single event round, whereas the Nightmare monsters appearing are random while you are training, so basically you have like 30 tries? before you run out of training points.

Of course, I know next to nothing about the event that is coming up so I might be wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]   Today at 2:17 pm

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] It Came From Halloween! [Oct 31 - Nov 7]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next