HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 {updated 1/26)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:42 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Antiope (U) for Sheryl?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:16 pm

BigMastaB97 wrote:
Antiope (U) for Sheryl?
nty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenix-TX



Join date : 2012-12-13
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:28 pm

cmud2007 wrote:
Fenix-TX wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:
Fenix-TX wrote:
Do you still have Scarlet?
I'm new in the forum TE means Time Elixir??

Thanks!
yes and I still have scarlet

I'll take her then, 1TE right?
What lvl do I need for trade? 30 or 31? I'm lvl 30 atm.
you need to be lv31

Ok! got lvl 31, now i can trade with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Fenix-TX wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:
Fenix-TX wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:
Fenix-TX wrote:
Do you still have Scarlet?
I'm new in the forum TE means Time Elixir??

Thanks!
yes and I still have scarlet

I'll take her then, 1TE right?
What lvl do I need for trade? 30 or 31? I'm lvl 30 atm.
you need to be lv31

Ok! got lvl 31, now i can trade with you.
ok I will send you a trade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenix-TX



Join date : 2012-12-13
Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:01 pm

cmud2007 wrote:
Fenix-TX wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:
Fenix-TX wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:
Fenix-TX wrote:
Do you still have Scarlet?
I'm new in the forum TE means Time Elixir??

Thanks!
yes and I still have scarlet

I'll take her then, 1TE right?
What lvl do I need for trade? 30 or 31? I'm lvl 30 atm.
you need to be lv31

Ok! got lvl 31, now i can trade with you.
ok I will send you a trade

Received! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 pm

wrong thread ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:31 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 pm

up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:54 pm

up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:01 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:38 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:01 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:49 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ericminlu



Join date : 2012-12-14
Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Would you like to take Dhimitrios x70,Zenobia x30,Anton x30 and 9TE,2 Pot for Yuki ? I really really love her but this is all i have :"(
My ID is 41552151
Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 am

ericminlu wrote:
Would you like to take Dhimitrios x70,Zenobia x30,Anton x30 and 9TE,2 Pot for Yuki ? I really really love her but this is all i have :"(
My ID is 41552151
Thank you
I am sorry that is not enough.
Don't be hurry you can level your 4* to max first. I believe you will eventually afford yuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:18 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 pm

up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:03 am

sale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rourou1423
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-03
Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 pm

max oneiro, 74 partnenope, 66remika, 48ricca, 46caym, 44antony, 33howard, 32adaljna

let u pick. I want yuki a lot <3
can add te if u want but have to wait. i lock trade my te to keep myself from using them. =x
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cmud2007
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:52 pm

rourou1423 wrote:
max oneiro, 74 partnenope, 66remika, 48ricca, 46caym, 44antony, 33howard, 32adaljna

let u pick. I want yuki a lot <3
can add te if u want but have to wait. i lock trade my te to keep myself from using them. =x
Smile
I prefer te. how many te do you have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rourou1423
☆☆


Join date : 2012-11-03
Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:56 pm

around 10-15 if not mistaken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: {updated 1/26)   Today at 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
 
{updated 1/26)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Race Info-To be updated regularly
» Prophecy Deck 2014 - Updated
» Dipped Undead Warband (Updated Tutorial Oct 20th)
» Jackanory's WIP Clan Pestilens skaven, updated 29.11
» ET's preview clip and updated with full trailer now up!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Trading Center-
Jump to: