HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Not new... but returning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mokyun

PostSubject: Not new... but returning!   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:30 pm

I found myself... not playing as often to the point where i only logged in for the daily login items. I've been preoccupying my phone game needs with FF Record Keeper; really fun, in depth and nostalgia gasms everywhere. There was always that "down time" when you use your current allotted "stamina" in game and waiting for it to refresh. What i did instead of waiting was updating Fantasica.

blah blah blah this is kinda cheesy so imma cut to the chase.
I always loved how most of the events were great and engaging. The player to player interaction is even greater. I found myself spending $8 on Fantasica: my first ever time spending money and i got Hotaru (9*) and D. Jeanne (9*). Goodbye to my free 7 stars! Actually placing in the upper thousands in events is a great feeling compared to fighting over a 2500+ placing.

Now i'll be playing Record Keeper and returning to Fantasica! (Oh my, i still have allies).
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Not new... but returning!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1