HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

[Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schooldave

PostSubject: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:53 pm

edit:fanta fixed the bug now.
Yes there is a bug where ticket gives out high star cards.
What probaly happen: fix card rate to four star plus and might not let us keep the error cards.
What probaly not likely to happen: mass ban/keep rate for four star rate ticket.
-Meanwhile at Fanta office-
Worker: Great overlord we have a problem(again)!
Mina:Yes? What is it this time?
Worker: The four star ticket pack gives out high star cards instead of *cough* fair rates.
Mina:hmm how many player know this information?
Worker:umm about 90% of our players.
Mina: We can't ban them so fix the rate,let them keep the cards,and slap a our bad message in the announcement tab.
Worker: Well that's nice.
Mina:Well all of those 8*s will make the inn useful and they might pay for an upgrade or two.

Last edited by schooldave on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pipsparker

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:13 pm

lol reckon this is the end 8*,s for everybody .WOW if i had been paying big bucks for them i would be screwing now acid rain,chain lightening can,t wait for next guild war lol.Presume last laugh is on them tho last card in panel is 7* called Ishtaria affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ggorrell77
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:54 am

Just wish I had more 4* tickets. I spent most of mine last week, so I only had two. At least I got a 7* out of it.

Of course I did manage to draw Fravoshi from a normal heart ticket. Too bad I already had her. If only I could trade the fresh one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vectorim

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:35 am

I got lucky. I had saved about 80 4*s for use in Leana's. I "cashed in" every one of them yesterday!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aikendoe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:53 am

I logged in to fanta just to participate in this attraction of insane generosity. Cashed in 510 4* tix and got like 50-70 8*, 150+ 7* and other crap. After that, made passwords for my accs public and unistalled fanta. Nothing to see there anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:38 am

wooo, is this no longer a thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schooldave

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Sorry Ghost_Star the bug was fixed to the joy to the developers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:50 pm

dayum, I missed it.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:20 am

Luckily I am in a Line chat with some Fanta players and so I got notification of this in time to log in for it. Hadn't logged in to Fanta for several weeks. Had fun pulling 160 tickets. Got myself each of the cards in the pack, and was able to max two of the 8* cards USING ONLY THE OTHER CARDS THAT I PULLED WITH THE 4* TICKETS. In other words, I fed a whole bunch of Dietlinde to Dietlinde Smile Also gave away sets of the 7* cards to a couple of allies who were online and had used up their 4* tix in an earlier event. Wheee that was fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiral

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:47 pm

I missed that by only two days! Ahhh XD Just got back to Fanta again; that glitch would've helped a lot haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug   Today at 8:32 am

Back to top Go down

[Fixed] Four star ticket plus gives out high star cards bug
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1