HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues   Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 am

I have heard of a lot of new things in Fantasica that are going on and since I haven't been here for quite some time, I'm just going to polish my keyboard war... erhem, I mean, writing skills. Hue. Back to topic...

New 'interface'

I've not exactly logged into Fantasica yet for quite some time, but I have heard that Fantasica has some new updates on the interface in the new version of Fantasica. Apparently, you are not able to log out anymore so basically, it's just like how like it is in Brave Frontier for account matters. Even though you may not be able to pilot anymore (I'm not sure if uninstalling can really log you out), but this is still quite big since veteran players would definitely know the nature of Fantasica is really competitive. Every second must be utilised. Similar to what I've said before, you need to dedicate literally your whole life into Fantasica. Also, this means that Device Registration is no longer relevant anymore since you cannot log out, which means that the accounts that have been hacked before will definitely have to switch accounts because there will now definitely be a risk of getting your account hacked. In fact, there was some big hoo-ha over this, but I shall not go on further to it.

This isn't really Fantasica's plan to make money so I guess this is their new way to do some healthy competition but there's no such thing here, ha XD

Super Battle Tactics Collaboration

This is why I cannot trust Fantasica to make the game fun for me anymore, after the major screwup over reward credition, which, honestly speaking, is impossible. In my opinion, this can only happen when there is miscommunication in the company itself, DeNa, to be specific. I don't think a few people have their rewards yet (and they may not have it, because they may just have not cut it by a few points which really sucks) and the ones who didn't play Super Battle Tactics got the 8* ticket rewards. However, this was completely random giveaway for the error in reward credition. I happened to be one of the few lucky ones (Got Ruby 8*). This event was good but the management showed poor standards. What's worse? I heard that the Team event wasn't really up to expectations, the rewards were quite rewarding, but there are just some things they have to do and not be afraid of players bashing them when they know it.

Multi-event festival

This is ... I have no words to say, time to organise some funerals for your wallets. This is incredible really, even the trailer pictures look quite similar to Brave Frontier. They're really losing their creativity. Welp, but then again, mobile games have limits in terms of design.

Some of you may be curious on what I'm doing now, well, the usual Brave Frontier work and real life of course.

Pokemon ORAS has been released last Friday worldwide except for Europe and I finished the game. I'm just now planting berries for contests and organising my secret base... (who wants to be in my team Very Happy)

In case you guys are still wondering about the game recommendation for Pokemon ORAS, I will turn that to a discussion thread for those that want to. The reason being is that I think there are sites that are much better and easier to access as well for getting some details in Pokemon ORAS.

The next game recommendation will be another game that nobody would have known of yet, but the backstory of this will be interesting to you forumers.

Apparently, a DeNa developer has contacted me through PM in the forums and has invited me to try a game that is apparently made by DeNa as well. LuziMiazawa has been informed about this. The game is not up in Android yet, so I'll wait till it's release before trying it out. The game is legit, supposedly, and it has interesting features as well. I will not disclose any information about this new game and the 'DeNa developer' yet at this present time as I still have doubts about this, but all I can say is that he plays Fantasica as well.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues   Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:23 am

Hey Kuro! I advise you to check my diary entry about the event. It'll show a few things that you might haven't notice about the collaboration campaign.

I wonder how will the hackers steal other accounts if these are now bound to the pones...

Regarding the multi-event, i believe that, since they've done a lot of short events, piling a few and make a calendar seems a change of pace within the game. Also, the 4th event was a Black-Friday panel event, where one sole 30k pack basically gave you 2 8* with only a small effort (7 special ticket battles and 25 quests, to be precise)

And as for the upcoming DeNA game... looking foward for updates from it. Why did the DeNA developer contact both you and Luzi though?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues   Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Vaati wrote:
Hey Kuro! I advise you to check my diary entry about the event. It'll show a few things that you might haven't notice about the collaboration campaign.

I wonder how will the hackers steal other accounts if these are now bound to the pones...

Regarding the multi-event, i believe that, since they've done a lot of short events, piling a few and make a calendar seems a change of pace within the game. Also, the 4th event was a Black-Friday panel event, where one sole 30k pack basically gave you 2 8* with only a small effort (7 special ticket battles and 25 quests, to be precise)

And as for the upcoming DeNA game... looking foward for updates from it. Why did the DeNA developer contact both you and Luzi though?

The situation for hackings will probably improve in the mean time, since some damage has been done already.

I have heard of the problems with fever time from my forum guild chat, the fever didn't even last for ONE HOUR. EU bonus error too, man, that seriously sucks! What the heck is DeNa doing...

I agree, Team Event is just like Panel 3.0, but at least, it's much more interesting. If they didn't make the rewards so difficult to get and make everything work out, it would have at least attracted much more attention. Grinding is more of a deterrence at this stage in the game.

I hope the next Team event collaboration (or no collab) would be nice. :/

We still have Christmas coming too, inb4 another buggy event ;/

The DeNa developer only contacted me through PM while I told Luzi about it, I'm not sure whether Luzi has received the same email as well. It's more of publicity for the game, their form of advertising, getting a 'celebrity' to try out their game basically.

As for updates, well, this game apparently has a trade feature according to their descriptions.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues   Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:04 am

KuroStar wrote:

The DeNa developer only contacted me through PM while I told Luzi about it, I'm not sure whether Luzi has received the same email as well. It's more of publicity for the game, their form of advertising, getting a 'celebrity' to try out their game basically.

I chuckled at the bold part. To be honest, i believe the term "public figure" would be better, since you're known by most around the game's few player communities.

Also, don't forget that they reimbursed every single TE used during the event. Which means that players who also climbed the tower won several goods scot-free, not to mention a 7* which was also given as clearing the tower's first run (which i was not even aware of - i just climbed the tower for both the medals and the Soma at the second run).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenotron

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues   Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:22 am

You can log out if you uninstall and install back the game. Did that this Friday when my account was somehow reset by the game on my phone.
Moreover, I had registered my account on the phone, but after unexpected account ressetting I was able to make a new account. After reinstallation I returned to my old account and it was not registered as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues   Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:28 am

Xenotron wrote:
You can log out if you uninstall and install back the game. Did that this Friday when my account was somehow reset by the game on my phone.
Moreover, I had registered my account on the phone, but after unexpected account ressetting I was able to make a new account. After reinstallation I returned to my old account and it was not registered as well...

That would be fine if you have a very high speed internet and unlimited data. Reloading data for your alt then reloading again to your main would almost consume 1gb of data. Takes me about 15-30 mins to reload the data, do my stuff on my alt and another 15-30 mins to switch back to my main. Kinda negates the benefits, i'd like to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenotron

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues   Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:21 am

I think it's easier to have another phone for alt or just simulate Android on PC.

I did this research because my account was removed due to some reason from my phone (bug?) and accidentally I login with FB account instead of Mobage one. So, I was pushed to find a way to log out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues   Today at 6:55 am

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on the new updates in Fantasica and other issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1