HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Clash research - values on reaching the completion 8*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Clash research - values on reaching the completion 8*   Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:53 am

I should warn in advance that this data was done without including packs and EU - all the number crushing is turned towards the F2P aspect of the goal. It was done duing the one-day event "Magical Melee", where the 8* had a 15k Spell Stones requirement

The last time that i had Legend was when i did 6 1-CP battles which triggered it, and 8 3-CP battles with 4 free tonics. Those eight battles took roughly half the Legend time, which meant that one full timer, if "sprinting" correctly, will use 24 TE over 15 minutes. So a plausible outcome would be that one could do a full Legend cycle over 20 to 30 minutes, using between 30 and 35 TE.

Those 8 minutes yielded 350 stones, plus 100 from a lucky gold chest found on rook battles. Considering such, a statistically valid shard generation would be 700-900 in said Legend cycle. therefore, a F2P player could win roughly 1400 - 2700 stones over an hour of non-stop gameplay. Considering the TE used, the value could change from 40 to 90 stones per TE. This value does prove that is advisable to purchase the daily tonics at 50 stones each, giving a potential gain of 70 to 220 stones per tonic.

To reach Lamora, considering the above calculations, one would need between 5 hours 34 minutes and 10 hours 42 minutes to reach her, using between 167 and 375 TE.

Since Lamora is placed at a higher rate than previous completion rewards, as Maya and Rakel both required 10k per day on previous events, one might suggest a goal of 112 to 250 TE per day over every 8-10 hours of daily gameplay to reach a completion Clash 8* with a requirement of 10k shards per day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenotron

PostSubject: Re: Clash research - values on reaching the completion 8*   Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:38 pm

I got the most valuable loot from 2CP battles (Adept ones). Rook and Veteran are far behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Clash research - values on reaching the completion 8*   Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:25 am

Xenotron wrote:
I got the most valuable loot from 2CP battles (Adept ones). Rook and Veteran are far behind.

It could be so, but do you have any evidence to support the Adept battles' better rates? Maybe someone should give it a go on the next Clash and take note of the drops and numbers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Clash research - values on reaching the completion 8*   Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:31 am

I started collecting data on the broken Clash event (when EU were the only way to get drops), but abandoned it halfway through the event. At the time, either the data was going to be worthless (because they'd fix the event) or the event was. If I have time next time it rolls around, I'll keep track again. For what it's worth, the chest drop rate (total) was worse for Rook and Adept than Veteran or Master (on a per CP basis), but the gold chest rate was significantly better on Legend than anywhere else. This last time through, Master was the only difficulty with worthwhile drops for me.

Long story short: I fear it's too random, and one player sample size too small, to draw any useful conclusions based on anecdotes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash research - values on reaching the completion 8*   Today at 11:34 am

Back to top Go down

Clash research - values on reaching the completion 8*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1