HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:54 pm

So I finally reached Plains of the Emperor and finished off Card #3, don't think I'll bother with Card 4 since the difficulty seems too high for my cards, so I'll be just farming now.

I'm going for a mix of EXP and Stones, anyone have a Go-To spot for this? Preferably an easier level so I can loyalty farm on a 3* at the same time.

I'm considering going through all of the previous levels again and doing them with a max loyalty Valefor, and jotting down the EXP/AP ratio. But I feel like someone has probably already done this?

I just know that the -4 Quests in Goddess Grotto were actually pretty hard to do for me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:56 am

xmikechenx wrote:
So I finally reached Plains of the Emperor and finished off Card #3, don't think I'll bother with Card 4 since the difficulty seems too high for my cards, so I'll be just farming now.(

FYI, there're now 3 chapters (I think?) past plains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:25 am

Started playing since 10hours ago non stop no sleep lol.
ign - hunkamajunka
Invite - cl2xdu
Looking for an active union

Have 2 5*s (willing to trade 7*s from fanta for 5*/6* ishta)
Fanta got meh lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:28 pm

pulled the 5* booster pack

got 2 asmo, 3 4* and the rest 3*

still no 6* but that pull was much better than step up

should've saved crown for this pack instead orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:08 pm

So far spent like $6 lol (crazy amount of completion crowns)
3 5*s
A lot of 4*s and evolving/selling 3*s for medals.
Pulled 2 5* booster and step 1 gave me another 5* ")
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:31 am

i'm feeling way more lucky in this game. two weeks in and already have 3x +2 5's and just pulled a 6* from a step 4 pack last night, haven spent anything... and getting coins from playing awesome. i love the challenge of playing games for free and this game seems to give so many coins away for free. I didnt get a 6* in fanta until after 7's were released, so very much pleased, and the bazaar, lovin that

also getting in an active union is great, helps so much clearing raids. I'll pass your name along in our line which you will probably need heres the <unions wiki link> so you can hit up the leader as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:58 pm

Even though it's a funny game and stuff, please avoid any cross trading on the forums. Thanks.

My IGN is Eluzibeth.

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Ya I can't trade yet lol its risky business
Its a fun game. I hit my wall.
Needs to grind feeders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:48 pm

finally done with sage card

the hardest challenges r definitely the 750k dmg in 1 turn and finish "moonlit struggle" in 12 turns

back to farming for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:22 pm

So....I'm barley on my 3-4 day playing. 4x 5*s & 4*+1 is my main deck.
(2 maxed 5*s , lv40 5*, lv30 5*, lv49 4*+1).
How much BP are 6*s or what's thr best way to get 6*s. (Besides spending ((which is fine to me too)))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
aikendoe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:36 am

Our union looking for 2 more members.
All players are ex-fanta players, most are lvl 60+ and rather active.
Union name: Carpe Diem, union rank 12.
If you wanna meet old forum pals (AzakaZero, Roanmarvel, lucentswallowtail to name a few) kik/line me @ aikendoe or pm me in game (ign aiken).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aikendoe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:41 am

Hunkamajunka wrote:
So....I'm barley on my 3-4 day playing. 4x 5*s & 4*+1 is my main deck.
(2 maxed 5*s , lv40 5*, lv30 5*, lv49 4*+1).
How much BP are 6*s or what's thr best way to get 6*s. (Besides spending ((which is fine to me too)))

Our member spent 130-150 bp in a raid boss event to get 6*+2. Possible to get base 6* with 50 bp I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:48 am

As far as I can see there are no 6* rewards on this raid event. Just the blue guy which is just a 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:49 am

pretty sure hes referring to a prior event. this current one is just an extra add something to do during a really long bingo

also 3*'s sell very well and quickly for bp pots, also save your gold tickets for when pulls come with bp pots and you'll get up to 100 pretty easy and you can pick up 6*'s for 80-100 pots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 am

The point was that the 6*s you can get for 80-100 pots are the common pullable ones (Ahura Mazda, Lillith, Armaros). With a week worth of effort and the same 80-100 pots, you should be able to earn a rank 6*. At least until all the ex-Fanta people start going crazy ;-)

Also, which 3* are you managing to sell quickly? I feel like I can only get a few to go fast, and I end up cancelling more auctions than I sell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Tasaiomar wrote:

Also, which 3* are you managing to sell quickly?  I feel like I can only get a few to go fast, and I end up cancelling more auctions than I sell.

i dono, pretty much everything, i seem to pull one a day or every other day so i dont even bother with names. Out of the 30 or so i've sold maybe 2 expired so i put them back up and then they sold, so there's nothing that hasnt sold for me yet.
i think a lot of people are buying 3* to sell for medals, i see +2's going for 3-5 pots but i dont know how well they sell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:10 pm

Belphegor606 wrote:
finally done with sage card

the hardest challenges r definitely the 750k dmg in 1 turn and finish "moonlit struggle" in 12 turns

back to farming for me

Heh, Just finished moonlit-struggle 4.  I think I may have gotten close, if I had realized how to kill the boss earlier.  ('course, not on sage card)  As was wasted my first burst and had to build up to a second.

Spoiler:

Was really surprised/impressed to see something like that in this game.

Hmm, was wondering if all those 3* for 1BP actually sell.  I always figured nobody was buying 'em, and was sorta annoyed that people weren't just trading around 3* to make a +2 (with max loyalty) then selling for medals, like I've been doing.  Have Ishtar+2, some expansions and enough for Bifrons+2.  Just not sure if I want more expansions or Bif first. I remember putting some up, but none sold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:44 pm

I'm hoping the coliseum is short. I have 3 leaf 5*s lv50...

7 days is wayy long to wait to trade lol. Guess I should save my 3*s now. Just sold a few +2s I pulled/made first day so max loyalty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:14 am

Whelp, finished the story, the final boss was basically just a slugfest, unless there's some mechanic I missed. Still, would have had me if I hadn't done an expanded inventory purify. So, onwards to grinding for purify stones. (Dragon boss still the best?)

And yeah, not sure how this colo is going to go for me, I feel like I'm far more powerful than the last one, but presumably so is everybody else. And most of my good units are water. Assuming elemental rock/paper/scissors is true in PvP fights too, It could be messy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aikendoe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:52 am

GnatB wrote:
Assuming elemental rock/paper/scissors is true in PvP fights too, It could be messy.

Elemental affinity works in pvp too. And this time earth will have 50% bonus to atk. Water centric decks will be weakest ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:39 am

Anyone pull the ultimate pack. 20units for 5000 @5x bonus. Pretty much a step 7 with better "bonus chance"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:31 pm

Hunkamajunka wrote:
Anyone pull the ultimate pack. 20units for 5000 @5x bonus. Pretty much a step 7 with better "bonus chance"

Less expensive per card too, right? can't remember what step 7 was per card, unfortunately, but I thought it was more than 250?

Really trying to resist the urge though.  Not particularly interested in any of the newer units, and figure it'd be better to wait until there are more unit's I like pullable.

But, those odds just seem really nice at that price per card... though considering my luck on the gold tix I used this morning, probably should wait.  all 5 3*, all but one of which pullable from silver/bronze tix.... and that one was Ophelia.

edit: Considering how much improvement occurred in my deck during the first Colo I was part of, it's sort of depressing realizing that there's pretty much no chance of my deck improving at all this Colo. The earth 4*+2 I have already leveled up/on my team are more useful than the 5*'s I'm leveling up/don't have points to put on team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:51 pm

GnatB wrote:

Spoiler:

Was really surprised/impressed to see something like that in this game.

Hmm, was wondering if all those 3* for 1BP actually sell. I always figured nobody was buying 'em, and was sorta annoyed that people weren't just trading around 3* to make a +2 (with max loyalty) then selling for medals, like I've been doing. Have Ishtar+2, some expansions and enough for Bifrons+2. Just not sure if I want more expansions or Bif first. I remember putting some up, but none sold.

that feature is a must if u wanna finish in 12 turns (going the normal way would take 30 turns I think)

but the hardest part is not the boss but the mobs which lots of them are armored or has thick defense (knight, books, tauros, ogres, wizard, lizard)

need to finish that 1 stage with 5 books in 1 turn while it normally takes 3-5 turns if using normal pound > rend attacks

I think I repeat that quest like 30-40 times to get that done in 12 turns

event 3* might sell for bp though still at an unlikely rate. Most 3* trade r card for card I think

GnatB wrote:
Whelp, finished the story, the final boss was basically just a slugfest, unless there's some mechanic I missed. Still, would have had me if I hadn't done an expanded inventory purify. So, onwards to grinding for purify stones. (Dragon boss still the best?)

And yeah, not sure how this colo is going to go for me, I feel like I'm far more powerful than the last one, but presumably so is everybody else. And most of my good units are water. Assuming elemental rock/paper/scissors is true in PvP fights too, It could be messy.

Meta was easy....way too easy compared to other boss that has more annoying mechanics

u can even beat her easily with all 3* deck (one of sage card challenge) with the right setup

she just deal a certain percentage of dmg when she hit 50% HP

elemental weakness applies to pvp too

I managed to get last base asmo for +2 by trading ahash....so that's extra bonus for my deck

aikendoe wrote:
Elemental affinity works in pvp too. And this time earth will have 50% bonus to atk. Water centric decks will be weakest ones.

I see my team atk stat has a certain (+xxxx) that's from earth unit bonus

but I don't see that on other player atk stat....do the opponent also get the bonus or the bonus only applies to the attacker?

or the stat we see already calculated the bonus?

Hunkamajunka wrote:

The 5* booster pack last time with 10 cards for 1500 crowns and guaranteed 1 5* is better as far as price goes......the ultimate pack is the watered down version with new units

The gold packs bundle this time r interesting though....AP+BP pots and L Def + Atk stone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Belphegor606 wrote:

The 5* booster pack last time with 10 cards for 1500 crowns and guaranteed 1 5* is better as far as price goes......the ultimate pack is the watered down version with new units

I'd have to disagree.  Unless I'm misremembering, the 5* booster pack didn't have nearly as nice a modifier towards 5/6*. (Don't think it even HAD a modifier?)  That's the key part that makes this tempting, not the 250 coin per price point.  Just pointing out it's better in odds *and* price point than the stepup was.

Assuming it didn't have a modifier, then it's 5x as likely for a card in this pack to be great, (i.e. 6*) but paying less than 2x as much for it.  Sounds pretty good to me.  So I'd have to say the 5* booster was a watered down version of this pack.  Assuming my memory is correct and it had no multiplier.

edit:  And it's *way* better than that one 1000 coins for 1 card with x10 multiplier.  That was just a rotten deal.  Buy 10 cards at 100 coins each with no multiplier would likely give you a about the same chance at a 6*, *and* 9 other cards.  And 100 coin cards aren't that uncommon.  First few steps of stepup for instance, and those even have a bit of a multiplier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:17 am

Belphegor606 wrote:
I see my team atk stat has a certain (+xxxx) that's from earth unit bonus

but I don't see that on other player atk stat....do the opponent also get the bonus or the bonus only applies to the attacker?

or the stat we see already calculated the bonus?

Nope, that's a hidden stat which makes this type of events a little bit trickier.

I liked the previous 1500 crowns packs, but the current ultimate packs only guarantees 1 5* while that would have been 3(+1/3) guaranteed 5* from the previous packs. The thought you could really get only 1x 5* for 5k crowns is... demoralizing. However, Gnat is right, there was no multiplier in that pack, but you'd get more cards for the same price, 33 instead of 20, which is a sort of a multiplier.
Also imho, 5k crowns is quite a lot to spend at once... the 1.5k packs felt less expensive since you could stop at any time (I spent quite a bit on them >.>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Today at 9:14 am

Back to top Go down

Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next