HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:12 am

xmikechenx wrote:
Also farming battles when I can for gold tickets, but those seem kind of weak?

Not sure I understand, only top 20 in battles get gold tix, and that usually looks like it requires a lot of burning to get that high. And gold tix are quite good, they *only* give 3* through 6*. Them and event packs (and ranking) are pretty much the only way to get 6*.

Though yeah, if paying with crowns, probably better to go for an event pack then a gold pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:21 am

GnatB wrote:
G'luck.  You must have much better units and/or union than me.  I'm just barely over 100k.  The pack pulls are likely to be the best part of this event for me.

I see u pulled nevil 6*, nice

I got another vassago 5* with 400k voucher, yeah just my luck

So far my record of never pulling 6* is unbroken orz

nevil and meta would be awesome though since I sorely lacking strong slice unit

at least nimrod is a slice unit and that's more male unit for bingo

xmikechenx wrote:
So I picked up ishtaria yesterday... but getting destroyed by... snowmen

snowmen and boars are rather advanced enemy since so far they only show up on event

grind and level your unit first on normal quest, and cross finger u pull 5* or even better 6*

worry about farming latter I'd say, just do quest linearly at least until u finish den of dragons (latter quests starting from the dunes gets harder)

and level your best 4* or 5* first

xmikechenx wrote:
It seems like stones are valuable for purifying areas and unlocking bonus areas for exp. But every stage seems to drop those in similar quantities?

Is there a specific stage that drops silver tickets often?

If my memory is correct, I think latter quest drops more stones

I'm at the point where stones r useless except to open bonus quest (farming grimoires)

since latter quest r harder u might want to save some but it's good idea to at least have atk / def / skill / item buff to 2nd level each map (makes farming easier too)

and oh silver tix is random no matter where u are, I think they're only from gold chest (silver chest gives grimoire)

GnatB wrote:

Additionally, I'm not sure if it'll be back, but they were doing a 100tix event when I started.  you could buy 1 gold pack per day for only 100 crowns.  Any more of the 100 crown packs required a ticket.  (which IIRC mainly came from raids).  You may want to consider saving your crowns until they do that again, (assuming they do) unless there's an event pack you really really like.

same here, those 100 tix was awesome. I think that was when fanta holding the 100 tix campaign too

It's gold pack but at 33% the normal price

got first 5* from there

xmikechenx wrote:

Also farming battles when I can for gold tickets, but those seem kind of weak?

u can use BP for battles but at early level, u would need to burn lots of pots to rank I think

if u mean the opponent was weak, that's probably the matchmaking system pairing you with player near your level (probably by comparing total ATK / HP stat)

naturally weaker player gives smaller VP and at early level u can only get at most around 100 VP per battle if not less

compared to lvl 50 - 60 player that can hit 300 - 500 VP per battle (not counting victory streak bonus), it would be an uphill battle to rank. U have to do 2-4 times the battle to match those

I think it's better to help with raid (no matter how small dmg u deal it still increase raid dmg multiplier just by tapping once), at least u can got participation point that can unlock goodies from Union Point (UP) rewards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:23 am

GnatB wrote:
Spacebug wrote:
Aside from what the others said, save those purify stones for later stages when they are truly needed because you'll need a ton of them.

I have to disagree somewhat.  There's a 100 crown challenge reward each for fully purifying an area, and the easier areas require less stones, but give the same 100 crowns.  And crowns are how you get the good packs with the best cards.  I purified as I went, and only started concentrating on the level I was on if I started getting stuck.

I was saying that because from what I could remember, the difficulty ramped up after the dragon stage. It's true purifying the stages gives you 100 crowns each, but being able to play the harder quests which drops 20 crowns each and also more purifying stones should also be taken into consideration. I'm now keeping a bunch of stones reserved for when they release the next stage, which I suspect will be the next bingo card event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Well, Decided to start spending... next pack. Meta.

So I figured odds are good, buy couple more. (Would like to get one or the other 6* up to 3*, IMO I'd rather have a 5* slice multi w/ debuff than a 2nd 6* multi w/ worthless rush)

Yeah, not so much. On the bright side, have Asmo's coming out the wazoo, which seem to be good for trade bait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Belphegor606 wrote:

I got another vassago 5* with 400k voucher, yeah just my luck

So far my record of never pulling 6* is unbroken orz

The voucher is a 90-some odd % chance of getting a 5%. It's basically a guarantee 5* EU (which is why all those people asking so much for Ishtar / Vassago are being... stupid).

Pulling in AoI is *much* easier than Fanta. I've gotten a 5* from Silver tix and 4*'s from Bronze (and 4* seems to have ~10% chance from silver tickets). It's very, very rare but they give out a ton of Silver/Bronze tickets so it'll happen.

I haven't bought a ton of specialty packs, but I think you got unlucky with your 3k pack pull. Most people in my Union got a 5* (not an EU one though, those mostly came from the voucher) from the 3k pack.

Belphegor606 wrote:

GnatB wrote:

Additionally, I'm not sure if it'll be back, but they were doing a 100tix event when I started.  you could buy 1 gold pack per day for only 100 crowns.  Any more of the 100 crown packs required a ticket.  (which IIRC mainly came from raids).  You may want to consider saving your crowns until they do that again, (assuming they do) unless there's an event pack you really really like.

same here, those 100 tix was awesome. I think that was when fanta holding the 100 tix campaign too

It's gold pack but at 33% the normal price

got first 5* from there

I'm thinking the 100 tickets aren't coming back for a long, long time it seemed to be an intro special I think. Certainly worked to hook me, when I started I just kept grinding new levels to raise more crowns to pull more 100 ticket packs lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:04 am

Roanmarvel wrote:

The voucher is a 90-some odd % chance of getting a 5%.  It's basically a guarantee 5* EU (which is why all those people asking so much for Ishtar / Vassago are being... stupid).

Define "Stupid".  Saw right away they were going to be common as heck.. didn't stop me from (successfully) trading the Ishtar I pulled for an Asmo *and* Narvi.  Admittedly, that was right near the beginning of the event.

Ah well, spent more than I probably should have, all things considered, however my squad has gotten *much* more powerful, and pretty close to finishing my 3* collection.

Gonna end up with 2 tickets left.  Trying to convince myself that another Ishtar/Vassago isn't really worth spending another 900/3k crowns, just so I don't waste tix.

And incidentally, I like how it tells you what you can pull from the packs, of note, the 5*/4* (and even 3*) you can pull with the silver/bronze tix are, not surprisingly, generally worth far less than the ones you can't pull from them.  (and in the case of the 5*, are all guys).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:30 am

Any chance that we will start doing Event analysis prior to them beginning like we did with Fantasica?

I haven't done Bingo before, so curious how to do well on it, or at the very least, benefit from it

Will it also have a 900/3000 crown pack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:18 am

xmikechenx wrote:
Any chance that we will start doing Event analysis prior to them beginning like we did with Fantasica?

I haven't done Bingo before, so curious how to do well on it, or at the very least, benefit from it

Will it also have a 900/3000 crown pack?

The notes say we will get step up packs. The most expensive pack will be 3k crowns. Last time, I pulled a 6* with the 2k pack.

Bingo event is easy at first, but very hard in the end. There are four 5x5 cards you can fill by stamping them when you meet the reqs in that panel. First card rewarded 500 crowns, the last 3 cards reward a 5* each (of the same, so it can be made 2+). Clearing a line also rewards something (very similiar to Fanta's login bingo card). Btw, I had no way to clear the last card.

Also, there was no ranking last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:49 am

Oh, sounds like a few random achievements, not too bad, almost freebie like

How long does it last? Can't find that on the wiki

Step up packs were fanta weren't really... altogether useful until you got to like the 6th step, with the 7th step being a lot better I remember. Wonder if its the same situation in Ishtaria

Has anyone compiled a list of exp needed to get to level 40/50/60/70 for different rarities yet? Wondering how many grimoires are needed to max a 5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:18 am

^ You can check the event duration in-game if you click the announcements. Iirc, it will last 2 weeks.

Sorry, I don't have the numbers for the amount of feeders required. All I know is that the rare medal stash I have saved (~80) is sufficient to level a good number of units to their max level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:20 pm

I don't really like the bingo. Last time I just ignored it and used the time to work on getting farther through quests.

Probably something to do with the fact that I trade away male cards as soon as I can to get/make room for units I actually like the look of.

Anyways, finally managed to make it through the bonus map. Had been grinding prologue-4 (a.k.a. Holy Night-4) to get feeders/loyalty in order to get Ishtar (medal one) and units levels up enough. Probably hurt my rank, but gave more crowns. Meh, not particularly interested in Gaap for looks, and her skills are completely worthless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:40 pm

Gave more crowns? Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I thought only first time clear gave crowns?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:56 pm

xmikechenx wrote:
Gave more crowns? Not sure if I'm missing something here, but I thought only first time clear gave crowns?

Yep, grinding that low cost level for a while to get Ishtar & feeders allowed me to get my team good enough to get crowns from the first time clear of the bonus levels. (and 3rd Nimrod)

On another note, my guild's really kind of annoying me right now. I've found the last 4 (non wild) bosses, and my guild master (who I'm pretty sure spends) has offed the last several I've found right when I was ~2 minutes away from getting the 5th bubble and doing it myself... meaning I've been stuck at 5 bubbles with no boss to use 'em on for an hour or so at a time, building my encounter rate back up. Really hurting my chances at staying top 500. And he's *gotta* be at like 100% encounter chance. I gotta assume he's just got a macro going that goes through the motions to fight a guild battle every 50 minutes while he sleeps.

Now, admittedly, the bosses I find *are* dying, and I'm not really sure what's better, the points I would have gotten not wasting time full, or the points from the successful kill. It just sorta feels annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Bingo's on

seems easier than the last one but I'm still at 2nd card

and there's sage mode now (basically 5th card) which gives 1000 crown

Main Quest got 3 new stage too so more free crowns

Step up pack not so cool....4th step and not a single 5*, probably should not continue orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:33 am

Belphegor606 wrote:
Bingo's on

seems easier than the last one but I'm still at 2nd card

and there's sage mode now (basically 5th card) which gives 1000 crown

Main Quest got 3 new stage too so more free crowns

Step up pack not so cool....4th step and not a single 5*, probably should not continue orz

Not until 3rd card that you run into a square that requires male units only.  I'll admit, I haven't yet done any of the bonus quests, so took a while before I realized to run them for the silver chests.

Now need 5 gold chests for a square.  20 skills in a single quest.  10 passives in a quest.  Gettin' "interesting".  Admittedly, probably doesn't much matter.  I doubt I have the male units to get past the square requiring them, and I refuse to cater to tasks like that.  Wasn't a big fan of it in fantasica, not a big fan of it here.

edit: Lol.  Got it with 2x Ifrit (5*), 2x Baphomet (4*), 1x Javelin (1*).  All lvl 1.  Don't have a single male flurry unit, other than that Javelin I pulled from bronze.  Maybe I'll keep some of these guys around just for bingo, I guess.  Still, wish I didn't have to.  Trying to combine units to album things takes lots of inventory.

(fwiw, tried it with 3x Ifrit and 2x Baphomet, but with no skills unlocked, and no flurry, couldn't do anything to the 2nd armored unit I ran into.  Didn't feel like trying to experiment to find a quest that had none)

edit2: Lol... use three silver tix I got from PvP that recently ended. Pulled Kingu (4* flurry)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 am

yeah on 3rd card now, taking this slow and easy while farming

finished silver and gold chest in one go using dune's bonus stage

3rd card still kinda mild I guess, we'll see what they have in store for 4th and 5th card

edit - got to 4th (master) card

I guess they're not going to give us vinea+2 that easy.....the annoying ones:

550k dmg in 1 turn

deck with different rarity (since I got no 6* that means I have to use 1* to 5*)

finish quest without overkill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:58 pm

Belphegor606 wrote:

edit - got to 4th (master) card

I guess they're not going to give us vinea+2 that easy.....the annoying ones:

550k dmg in 1 turn

deck with different rarity (since I got no 6* that means I have to use 1* to 5*)

finish quest without overkill

Yep, pretty much given up on it.  I think I've hit 500k, but I don't think I've ever hit 550k.  Wish for the tiles that require them done on a certain quest it at least tells you which chapter it's in.  Don't think I have any of the quests for the 4th card unlocked yet, but I haven't really gone through and checked each name, I'm assuming it's always the last quest.

Which probably means the male only one is in doubt.  (Though apparently since Ifrit is No trade (booo) I'm stuck with at least 1 male 5*.  He's also the only 5* fire I have.  Though I have a full complement of fire 4*.  (Amusingly, IMO Nergal is the single fire 5* with "correct" skills, and I'm not particularly enthusiastic about single target atk buffs.  For single target flury, prefer Narvi with all enemy def debuff)  Anyways, did a quick stab at the 280k with all fire units, think I only hit 150k.  Probably some trick involved there.  Not sure if it's better to try 5 weak earth monsters somewhere, or a single weak earth monster.

The "Down to earth" 3x appears to actually require all 3 times in one quest, which is going to be annoying.  Going to have to find a quest with heavy monsters far enough apart where you can build up burst between them.

Skill combo one also has to be same quest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:42 am

done with the xxx dmg ones, some tips:
- Use atk buff (elise for group buff or anyone else as long as u can get ur main dmg dealer buffed)
- Use def debuff (vinea / narvi / asmo / etc) - vinea got the "massively" debuff though with lower proc chance (15% + purify bonus) but if it's on ur on the right track
- Find weak mobs (bats / wasp / etc) with element that's weak to ur main dmg dealer

Finished fire 280k+ and 550k+ in one go:
- Stronghold 3-4 (4 stage quest with 5 earth bats at 3rd stage)
- Elise buff on, vinea debuff on (oh yeah....)
- assist slice, assist flail, flauros flail x8, assist pound
- 800k+ dmg

note: my flauros is +2 max level & break. Her multi skill activate several times and it's best when the dmg multiplier is high

The 250k dmg to one unit is not much different, except I use: assist flurry, assist upper, flauros dice x8, assist pound

edit - finished master card

sage card is insane lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pipsparker

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:46 am

Hi all fanta members theres a new union been set up for fanta players called
fantasica only please come along and join Very Happy
garyswift18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 pm

GnatB wrote:
1&2: Reason for multiple passives is to increase the odds of the passive firing.  I *assume* each one has it's own individual odds of going off.  So more units with a passive that increases your team attack, the better the chance your teams attack will be buffed.

Going back a bit, but this bingo I finally got 4 passives to proc (doing the 10 passives in one quest, just stack 4*'s they have a higher proc rate than 5*'s, and most 6*'s don't have passives). Never 5 though due to like effects only allowing one to proc. So I guess what I said about at most 3 proccing was wrong and there's actually no cap other than on like effects.

I have thought about the multiple similar passives to stack the chance, but it felt like too much of a waste. Maybe if I had multiple team atk-ups / team def down then I would do it. However, I can only stack single def-down, enemy atk-down, ect, so I would rather have the flexibility of rush/multi.

Although, after maxing out X-mas Ishtar it seems having the rush/multi combo on your pound unit is the only place I really need both (since pound units also tend to have higher proc rates and do the most damage anyways).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:50 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
Although, after maxing out X-mas Ishtar it seems having the rush/multi combo on your pound unit is the only place I really need both (since pound units also tend to have higher proc rates and do the most damage anyways).

Curious.  I find rush pound to be completely useless, except for maybe on an assist unit.  If doing a rush combo, I find I do significantly more damage starting with pound->flurry (to rend and reduce defense) against pretty much any enemy than having the pound at the end even if the rush skill procs.  (Which is also why single target def down passive is worthless.  If hitting a single target, IMO you should be rending it, which is way better than the def down passive)

Incidentally, *technically* you only need 1 flurry and 1 slice, since slice->flurry will start a multi combo, and flurry->slice will start a rush combo.  That said, I'm too enamored of rend, which requires either 2 slices or a flurry after it to start a rush/multi combo.

Theoretically a team of 2 pounds, a flurry, and 2 slices would work.

Single enemy:
pound->flurry(rend)->slice->slice(rush)->pound(rush)

multi enemy:
slice->flurry(multi)->slice(multi)->pound(multi)->pound(multi)

Nasty enemy about to hit:
pound->pound(stagger)->slice->slice(rush)->flurry(rush)

Pound with both
Pound with multi/passive
Slice with multi/passive
Slice with rush/passive
Flurry with both

Wouldn't have an option for the 1 big mob and several weaker ones though, which I tend to use far more often than I have use for the "nasty enemy about to hit" option.

edit:  Then again, I was using 4* and 3* units when I was testing that, I've noticed the harder you hit, the less enemy defense seems to matter.  Now that I'm using 5+2* or better, maybe I should retest that when I get bored of grinding loyalty.

edit2:  Currently using regular Ishtar as my pound.  Aren't really any good pound/multi units with good passives, and while the heal is pretty pointless for normal questing, it's pretty good for countering the slow buildup of damage in trials.  (fwiw, beat all 30 lvls of the new one on first try)

Last edited by GnatB on Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:14 am

You're probably at end game progression right? I'm still noob and haven't found too many things to use rend on except armored units so far.

This is what I'm looking at:

Pound with both -> Xmas Ishtar
Slice with multi/passive -> Vinea (Is Asmodeus better?)
Slice with rush/passive -> None of the 5* are good.. so do I go with Nimrod or Maltim+2 (Assuming she's easy to get) Samigina is also an option
Flurry with both -> Xmas Vassago

Optional:
Pound with Multi/Passive - Ishtar is the only one that fulfills this... but Elise looks solid for her passive
Flurry with Rush/Passive - Valefor - I'm still leveling!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:38 am

From what I noticed when I was testing, even non-armored units have defense, so rending them significantly increased the damage of the rest of my attacks, though not by as ridiculous a margin than if they were armored.  Again though, that was with 3/4*.  I haven't retried since getting better units. edit: Though it still *feels* true in the tough fights

Personally, not sure on Vinea vs. Asmodeus.  Vinea's passive has lower proc chance, but I think it reduces defense more.  That said, Vinea is also null, so will always be useful, whereas Asmodeous doesn't do much vs. Fire, IIRC.  Have both at +2, and when I get a chance I'll work on leveling Vinea up, so I can swap Asmo for Vinea in levels with lots of fire enemies.  Currently leveling earth units for the next colo.

Incidentally, talking about Asmodeus, am I the only one who thinks it looks like her +2 skirt is a censor job?  In her +1 she's down to her panties, but in +2 she's back in a skirt... that goes *over* the lock of hair and necktie ribbon...  Which look like they would be in about the right place to just barely cover her *ahem* if the skirt wasn't there.  And there's no other reason for them to be that long.  That lock of hair is far longer than the rest of her hair, and that side of the ribbon is far longer than the other.  It just ends up really sort of looking out of place.

edit:  And P.S.  Yeah, the only passives I'm currently stacking are enemy team def down ones.  Narvi and Asmodeus, to be specific.  (Biggest weakness of my team:  No fire units.  IMO Nergal is the only remotely decent 5* one, and I prefer doubling up on all enemy def down over single self attack up.  What I'd kill for?  A fire 5* pound with multi skill and team attack up passive.  That'd ROCK.  Heck, even a fire 5* flurry with that combo would work.  (though pound preferred, as Ishtar's heal is totally replaceable.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Belphegor606

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:23 am

xmikechenx wrote:

Slice with multi/passive -> Vinea (Is Asmodeus better?)

vinea has lower proc (15%) but more power (massively decrease)

asmo has better proc (25%) but less power (greatly decrease)

stats wise asmo got higher atk but lower hp

there's also consideration on elemental affinity and how easy to obtain one.

If asmo was easier to obtain, I'd probably go for asmo for better proc and higher atk. That and I could also use the earth multi attack skill which I'm currently lacking.

GnatB wrote:

Incidentally, talking about Asmodeus, am I the only one who thinks it looks like her +2 skirt is a censor job?  In her +1 she's down to her panties, but in +2 she's back in a skirt... that goes *over* the lock of hair and necktie ribbon...  Which look like they would be in about the right place to just barely cover her *ahem* if the skirt wasn't there.  And there's no other reason for them to be that long.  That lock of hair is far longer than the rest of her hair, and that side of the ribbon is far longer than the other.  It just ends up really sort of looking out of place.

the original jp version have the skirt but it's much shorter

here's how she looks on jp ver:

http://cdn.img-conv.gamerch.com/img.gamerch.com/sagaofishtaria/wikidb_img/1419611461001.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Belphegor606 wrote:

here's how she looks on jp ver:

http://cdn.img-conv.gamerch.com/img.gamerch.com/sagaofishtaria/wikidb_img/1419611461001.jpg

Wowsers, yeah.  Much shorter.  Just the ribbon/hair preventing outright porn.

Also substantially less stuff covering her non-existent breasts.  Makes me wonder which other of our cards are censored, and by how much.

edit:  Ok, found the actual site that picture is used, lots of the censoring is fairly unneccessary, or just sort of silly.  Lilith's panties are white with black bow instead of black, her top is missing, (but bow still completely covers everything).

Their X-Mas Nevil has the red bow on the front of her panties, our's it's sorta on the band to the side.  (though on their version, the ribbon on her breasts and white covering her nipples aren't there, just her hair covering them... sorta like the white better, as there really isn't enough hair, which just makes 'em look missing.  IMO on ours, the ribbon, particularly where it dangles on the left (her right) make her breasts look sort of like they're deformed going up not down or something, so mixed bag, I guess.

Botis has a similar treatment, their version she isn't wearing a top, just hair concealing the nip.

That's pretty much all the censoring I saw, though they only really have the 6+2 art for Nevil and Lilith.  Both of which got censored, so.. well... (also missing many 5*'s as well)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios   Today at 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Age of Ishtaria by Silicion Studios
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next