HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

New to the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
North_Kodama

PostSubject: New to the game   Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi,

I am new to the game. I started because of the battle tactics mash-up event and I started Battle Tactics because GI Joe: Battlegrounds is being shut down and all players of GI Joe received special tanks in Battle Tactics. Anyways, I am really enjoying the game so far but could use allies.

My id is: 176515151
I have some decent units that I am in the process of leveling. That should keep me from being a burden to you for too long.

I also am wondering what is the most time efficient way of leveling cards?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New to the game   Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Welcome!

I'm glad to see Fanta got a few new players from this event. Most of us worried that the learning curve to start Fanta was too steep, and that 70k was out of reach for new players.

As for leveling units, you're looking at a trade-off between resources and time. At the early levels, feeding cheap cards from training though the Enhance / Level Break can get you started. The later levels are generally where you use goddesses, as they give a fixed number of levels no matter what (ie. 1 -> 4 or 101 -> 104, despite the actual experience needed being vastly different).

I'll make room in my ally list and send you an invite. My lead as an assist should help get you through the early levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
North_Kodama

PostSubject: Re: New to the game   Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Thanks, I appreciate the help!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the game   Today at 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down

New to the game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top