HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 Any word about 8★ tradability?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolframite



Join date : 2014-02-28
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Any word about 8★ tradability?   Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:09 am

I've been eyeballing 8★ Brunhilde since the other guild war where it was top prize. Now I understand 8★ cards aren't tradable, but does anyone have any insider knowledge about future plans for them becoming tradable? Like from Japanese version of the game, et cetera?

Not that I have enough to afford it yet, mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Any word about 8★ tradability?   Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:17 am

Wolframite wrote:
I've been eyeballing 8★ Brunhilde since the other guild war where it was top prize. Now I understand 8★ cards aren't tradable, but does anyone have any insider knowledge about future plans for them becoming tradable? Like from Japanese version of the game, et cetera?

Not that I have enough to afford it yet, mind.

8*s are still no-trade on JP server, despite rumors to the contrary.

That in tandem with regular reprints (including LE units as of TFC: Battle of Pyres Plain) suggests that, if you want an 8*, the only way to obtain is to rank or spend (or both.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolframite



Join date : 2014-02-28
Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Any word about 8★ tradability?   Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:29 am

Agh, total bummer, dude. I can't afford to rank high enough to win one competitively. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: Any word about 8★ tradability?   Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Wolframite wrote:
Agh, total bummer, dude. I can't afford to rank high enough to win one competitively. Thanks for the info.

just keep up with events on the forum and join a pool of people who get a eu 7* and grind out a 8*. I was able to get my first 8* because an amazing ally of mine rented me a eu 7* at a great price
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-04-10
Posts : 1152

PostSubject: Re: Any word about 8★ tradability?   Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
Wolframite wrote:
Agh, total bummer, dude. I can't afford to rank high enough to win one competitively. Thanks for the info.

just keep up with events on the forum and join a pool of people who get a eu 7* and grind out a 8*. I was able to get my first 8* because an amazing ally of mine rented me a eu 7* at a great price

^^^ That's a great tip, but nowadays Event Units are tradelocked if their Event includes a free and easy to get 8*.

_________________


Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Avatar by TheRain07!


Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forgion



Join date : 2014-10-22
Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Any word about 8★ tradability?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 pm

Hope they are tradable soon my alt got 8*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerwiwio



Join date : 2013-11-02
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Any word about 8★ tradability?   Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:11 am

If 8* are not trade able in some time lets say january 2015 many more will quit.

I have now allready 20 8* in my account. and additional not tradeable 7* so my max unit count is reduced drastically.

Also I cannot trade them to ones I want. So Spending to get more untrade able Stuff is not my goal.
Or get te /pot for them.
Fanta what are you doing ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any word about 8★ tradability?   Today at 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Any word about 8★ tradability?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Any word about 8★ tradability?
» The Word of Hashut #8
» Four word Nursery Rhyme
» A -Z one word movies or tv shows.
» Better Word for Scumbag?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: