HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

6* Julia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aloneacrobat5

PostSubject: 6* Julia   Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:15 pm

So I finished the last event and earned Julia as a reward (my best event finish ever!) and am curious what would be my best course of action as to how to use her. I know that I cannot recruit her yet, but when the option becomes available should I? Looking at her stats they don't seem the best for a 6 card out there, and having a 6* monster card would be my highest (other than het it would be the other 5* card I won from that event and random 4* monster cards). Curious as to what the rest of the community thinks, thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: 6* Julia   Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:08 am

You can sell her then buy several 6*s with what you get. Usually recruitable monsters are worth more than a lot of units of the same rank. And there are a lot of dirt cheap but really good 6*s out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 6* Julia   Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:12 am

Well, i've decided to check the 6* list, and apparently, while 20 DC are a lot common, there are very few who have B speed. As a matter of fact, only one, Phileas, is a common pack drop, while all others are LE units.

To be honest, i'd only trade/sell her if you don't need one with her speed and DC on your team, or if you were able to sell her, buy Phileas and still get profit. Check the market and see your options.

Ofc, don't forget that she's a reference to FMA. Her counterpart in equal name on the series has a knack for alchemy just like Fanta's version (though she has a completely different look).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: 6* Julia   Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Well I may have misread and thought his only 6* was Julia m then it'd be best to get several 6*s out of her. But if he already has several 6*s already then keeping a 6* m for raising event isn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6* Julia   Today at 11:24 am

Back to top Go down

6* Julia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1