HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:46 pm

❀✿❀✿FORUM EVENT❀✿❀✿

Scavenger Hunt

This was actually just planned for the Frugal guild, but I thought it may be a nice idea as a Forum game... A try to get the Fantasica community together and just to have fun all together instead of causing drama the whole time!

Please read through it first. Also, before we even can start this I'd need donations from you guys. I'll still see what I'm going to add to it, but there are going to be winning prizes of course! So, I need donations to make it possible!

EVERYONE is welcome to do it! You can even try to get other people join from Fantasica and we can just have some fun together despite all the grinding and serious drama in stuff going on... I think it's a nice idea to get all of us relaxed from all the stress in-game and Fantasica BS...

WE NEED DONATIONS! OPEN ME!:

❀✿❀✿How does it work?❀✿❀✿

Let's say, I'll start... I'll be saying: "I spy with my little eye... 3 Goblins!" And then you've a certain amount of time to find 3 Goblins! For the easier ones, you'll actually need to search for them.

Each time it'll get harder and when it get's harder, it is okay, if you've the Units in your inventory and the first person get's like 7 pts, 2nd 5 pts, 3rd 3 pts and everyone else who managed to say in time they have the Unit(s), will get 2 pt.

Harder one could be: "I spy with my little eye... 1 Cat's the thief!"

Also it is possible that someone may say: "I spy with my little eye... 3 Goblins and 1 Cats the thief!" So, it is possible that the person who won as the first the round could choose two Unit(s)/Monster(s) we need to look for.

❀✿❀✿Am I able(so Luzi) able to participate?❀✿❀✿

Well, yes, of course, haha. I'm going to start the first round, so I'll need to sit out that round. I'll start with something easy and it's going to get harder and harder after some time. Sounds good? Sounds good.

I'll just post the screenshots on here.

❀✿❀✿How to prove you currently own the Unit/monster?❀✿❀✿

That's obviously a little bit tricky, because someone could try to fool me by showing me a screenshot of "their"
unit list or monster list in which they got the Unit/monster selected, but it's not theirs after all.
That's why I WILL need a screenshot of your wall with the Unit as your leader. If it's a monster... That's a much harder one, but given that you can keep it in your defense, I'm more than ready to attack you to check up on it.

Summary:

• Send me a screenshot of you LEADING the required Unit.
  • If it's a monster, please try to keep it in your defense until I can tackle you!

Rules
1. YOU NEED TO BE A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM SO CONFUSION CAN BE AVOIDED!
2. In each round, everyone get's the same amount of time to find these Units or to say they have them with evidence, a.k.a.: Screenshots! If you've kik/line, kik/line me them to LuziMiazawa or post them here! I'll be making a own list and post the screenshots at the end of every round, so everyone can see who's the legit winner of the round.
3. When you provide the screenshots, no matter how, please stay alerted if I message you for the case you won and then I want you to post on the forums which Unit you want to be looked for next, but that also means you won't be able to participate in the next round. That way it can be avoided that the previous winner can't win again and make a new round, earn more points and etc.

If needed and you prefer to tell me it in private: You can PM me in here or kik/LINE me under LuziMiazawa.
4. The one who was the first one to say they've the Unit(s)/Monster(s) is the one to decide for what we need to look for in the next round!
5. More than one person can earn points if they manage to provide me that they own the Unit during the time limit! Three people will earn more points though. More to that later!
6. If someone is too late, they won't get any points, even though if they've the Units. It's okay if you snuck into the last minute, but if the time limit is reached, everyone's who's coming after that won't get points
7. HAVE FUN!

I'm still deciding how to make the point system, I guess 5 points for every card someone found and owns! The max of people who can earn points in one round is three! Just to make it more fair for the final grand prizes in the end. That way it's provided that not only one person get's all the points, haha!

10 people are able to win prizes! The prizes aren't determinded yet as I need donations.

The point system:

• More than one person can earn points in each round.
  • The very first person to prove they currently own the Unit is able to earn 7 points.
  • The second one is able to earn 5 points.
  • The third one is able to earn 4 points.
  • Every other participant who manages to prove they own the Unit/monster currently will earn two points, given they manage to fulfill the task before the time runs out!

Of course the point system can be fixed or changed. I'm open to suggestions of any kind! If you've any suggestions, whatever they are... Tell meeee!

Also... Most importantly...

I know that there are some Units and Monsters which can't be expected to be easily obtain. I'll make a list of exceptions which shouldn't be included in this game, such as Grey Monster, Ethelred Monster or Black Dragon.

List of Units/Monsters that shall not be used in this game:

I'll make a new post about the times and how I'm going to try to determine them!

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Time limit for applying: 01st October 2014 to the 31st October 2014, 15 PM PST/Fanta Time.

List of participanties:

Me - LuziMiazawa

Okay okay...

So, now it comes to the more meh part about it.

How do we determine the times for each round?

I thought that each round would last for a few hours at least, if not up to 12 hours and 15 pm PST/Fanta time or something like that. You can help me determine it, because the each round needs to end when I'm still up and 15 PM PST/Fanta time is midnight for me. So, that would be possible for me and provided that everyone can participate, a round is going to least several hours.

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Donations:

LuziMiazawa(me):

• Sojourn Lv 1
  • Epimilia Lv 1
  • Vontain Lv 1

Hunkamajunka:

• Café Lv 1
  • Uranus Lv 100
  • Luce Lv 1
  • Cazador Lv 62
  • Morrigan Lv 1
  • Pendet
  • Vipere
  • Dorothy
  • Justice
  • The Fool

Vaatigami:

• One of each God Sets but Ernuta
  • Doubt Lv 1
  • Marron 5* Lv 1
  • Hildegard Lv 1
  • Valeria Lv 1

Embermoon:

• Reinhard Lv 1
  • Sphaira Lv 1
  • Kaya Lv 1
  • Temerisa Lv 55
  • Colza Lv 1

LucentSwallowtail:

• Enju mlb
  • Cion M Lv 1
  • Hector M Lv 1
  • Black Tortoise M Lv 1

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:55 am

I think i may have some cards to donate. I'll check after the Mandragora event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Vaati wrote:
I think i may have some cards to donate. I'll check after the Mandragora event.

Okay. ^-^ Thank you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:18 pm

It would be nice to have a forum event since they were gonna make a forum guild event that never happened.

PARTICIPATE & DONATE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blossominglotus

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:33 pm

I would love to participate...only thing is I don't understand how to play this I spy game. Need further clarification please, thanks. I would also like to donate the following: 1 million Luna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Blossominglotus wrote:
I would love to participate...only thing is I don't understand how to play this I spy game. Need further clarification please, thanks. I would also like to donate the following: 1 million Luna

As soon as the tradelock is over, I'll send you a trade.

It's bascially this game: "I spy with my eyes... a Goblin!" during the given time frame all participants have the opportunity to participate to earn points.

They need to post in time that they currently OWN the asked Unit/monster, like make a screenshot and send it to me.

That's the short version of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blossominglotus

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:03 pm

If I am getting this right...

They say they see (spy) "something" and we need to screenshot of that "something" in order to win?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:03 pm

As far as I know you should own the said unit or monster and screenshot or lead and post on Luzis wall.
(She may need help depending on number of participants)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aikendoe
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:53 am

Nice idea, but:
1. Where the hunted unit/mon name will be posted? Here, in this thread?
2. Start date?
3. Can i use my alts? Very Happy Asking because i use alts to store 4-5-6* and some of them are LE :-) Do i have to clarify that its my alt, and how will i prove its my alt, and not some other unrelated acc (like posting hello luzi! omw?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Aikendoe:

Hunka is right so far. In the OP it's stated that you either can kik/line me under LuziMiazawa or you just post them in here. However you want to do it.

To the third one: As earlier mentioned, it needs to be your account with one you're participating >_<

Also, I still haven't added a start date, beause I want to see first if anyone wants to participate at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:51 am

Send me a trade after tradelock, I'll dig for some stuff from inbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:42 pm

boyetvalte wrote:
Send me a trade after tradelock, I'll dig for some stuff from inbox

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:01 pm

Is The Fool a M card? I think i'll enter the event for fun, and a shot at her too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Vaati wrote:
Is The Fool a M card? I think i'll enter the event for fun, and a shot at her too.

Yepp!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:31 am

I'll participate and donate ^^ Sounds like fun! Thanks for organizing. Let me find a chance today to dig through my inbox to see what I can donate <3 I'll kik you. Working right now, so it may be a bit later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:14 am

lucentSwallowtail wrote:
I'll participate and donate ^^ Sounds like fun!  Thanks for organizing.  Let me find a chance today to dig through my inbox to see what I can donate <3  I'll kik you.  Working right now, so it may be a bit later.

woho! That sounds great! =D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:08 pm

UPDATE: I'm going to extend the deadline for applications due to health problems on my side.

New deadline is until the 15th December 2014.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Bump >~<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)   Today at 1:04 am

Back to top Go down

FORUM EVENT/GAME - Scavenger hunt! (Application: 1st Oct - 15th Dec 2014 15 PST/FT)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1