HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

What's the most efficient way to level cards?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axel Nich

PostSubject: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:49 pm

I want to max some cards and I'm wondering what's the best way? And can someone explain exactly what goddesses do?

Thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:25 am

Feeding them goddesses is probably the fastest way. As for how they work: if you feed your cards the right type of goddess (Anu for melee cards, Danu for missile, Tartu for magic, Enurta for monster) they gain 3 more levels, else only 1 level.

Second best options are killing 8* boss in training event (the latest training 8* boss gave enough exp to level fresh unit to 80!), and building up feeders during enhance boost (while this is very tedious it is applicable to monster cards too as you can't fight boss with monsters).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 am

Since the matching goddess (Anu for melee units for example) always give three levels regardless of what the starting level of your card is, it is usually best to level your cards through other means first and save the goddesses to level the cards at higher levels (when it takes a lot more xp to go up a level), otherwise you are likely to run out of goddesses pretty fast.

Also there is an old thread somewhere on the best way to enhance. It was written prior to the release of goddesses and gives tons of stats about enhancement xp. The gist of is is that leveling a 4* card to about level 40 makes a pretty good feeder in terms of efficiency. Feed a gob of level 40 4* cards to your fresh higher star cards that you want to level (feed it a bunch at once)

Or, if all you have to work with is brave points, feed a few 1*s and 2*s to 3*s to get the 3*s to level 10-15, and then feed a bunch of those 3*s to a fresh card. Then switch to leveled 4* or 5* cards you have any (previous event eus for example, always yummy), then move to goddesses as the last step.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:58 am

po1102 wrote:
As for how they work: if you feed your cards the right type of goddess (Anu for melee cards, Danu for missile, Tartu for magic, Enurta for monster) they gain 3 more levels, else only 1 level.

Actually, Enurta is a little different. Enurta will give 4 levels to monsters, and 2 to any other unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Also, Clash Events are a wonderful way to power level stuff.

The Rook Battle gives 8,400 experience / battle. So just put 8 units you want to level and go to town. Just make sure they aren't completely fresh as you still need to win the fight! Last, don't put any units in Support, as Support units gain less experience for some reason.

If you're doing this with 6* units and you get them high enough (say they're all 80+), then I would start moving up in difficulties, because those give even more experience / clash point and also save you time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:50 pm

I use to do training level 26-5 as it had a pretty good tp/3* rate and then give all of my feeders to 3*'s and then use 3*'s to feed to my target. then i got an unweidly amount of 4*s and started feeding everything to 4*'s, now my amount of 5*'s on hand is getting out of control.

during the last training event with the shared 8* boss, taking it down would insta level a 4* to level 80, that was a great way to make feeders.

if you can wait, hang on to a few 4/5*s, level them during a training event and then use them as feeders during a panel event when you get the exp bonus for enchanting.

also read in the encyclopedia section of the forum, loads of leveling guides in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axel Nich

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:45 pm

Thanks guys!

Kind of painful to think of how many goddesses I've wasted on low lvl units but oh well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:23 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
during the last training event with the shared 8* boss, taking it down would insta level a 4* to level 80, that was a great way to make feeders.

Unless you want to feed monsters or don't have anymore units to level, the exp to get the 4* from fresh to lv80 is much higher than the exp it gives as a feeder so it's better to deploy the unit you want to level directly to take down the boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:20 am

po1102 wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

Unless you want to feed monsters or don't have anymore units to level, the exp to get the 4* from fresh to lv80 is much higher than the exp it gives as a feeder so it's better to deploy the unit you want to level directly to take down the boss.

yea, I was thinking for storing up feeders for when you get an eu outside the training event or for maxing monsters, should have clarified that ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PratzStrike

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:18 am

I would but at this point (with the advice Tasaio and the others put forth in the 7* thread) I'm earning more 6* and 7* units than I have time to level - the 5*s are taking up space in my inbox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most efficient way to level cards?   Today at 3:39 am

Back to top Go down

What's the most efficient way to level cards?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1