HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Need apk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Need apk   Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:02 am

I corrupted my game data last night and apparently my device is on longer compatible so I cant install from the play store, does anyone have or know where I can get a legit apk?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
phoenix2801

PostSubject: Re: Need apk   Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:27 am

Apk is never legit lol. I assumed u have rooted your phone, just google fantasica apk, any of those link will work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Need apk   Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 am

phoenix2801 wrote:
Apk is never legit lol.
^^ lol

was just hoping for one that someone has already vetted.

I've put in an email to fanta support but i dont have high hopes for anything to come from that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Need apk   Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:31 am

How do you corrupt your game data?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Need apk   Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:04 pm

Sterlymobile wrote:
How do you corrupt your game data?

good question but i think thats its a combination of my phone slowly dying and my sd card failing. last night i was loading up the game and the phone just froze requiring a hard reset (does this alot), after coming back up the game would load into an error screen saying data was corrupt. This happened a few months ago and i just cleared the game data which fixed it but I thought i should just do a fresh install this time.
the phones a Galaxy S1 4G and its not rooted yet but i've had my eye on some roms for a while now so this may be the thing that pushes me to root and flash. I think the limit in the play store is based on the os, i have a mini tablet running android 4.x and worse specs that is compatible. so flashing could get me running fanta but i would lose video recoding and possibly gps as well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Need apk   Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:26 pm

ahhhhh I appear to be ok ^^ still using a crappy phone >< but somehow a combination of getting into the play store via a computer which showed the app already installed on my phone and opening and closing the fanta page really fast in the play store app on my phone got me to see the install button long enough to mash it before changing to incompatible.

after reinstalling, i opened the app and got that same data corrupt error so went into my sd card and found where the fanta app data was still chilling and deleted it. over 600 files still there. anyway wiping that allowed me to reinstall and update just fine.

on a side note the fanta support got back to me about 8 hours after my email, so thats pretty good, although their response was pretty unhelpful. I assume it was just a canned response but i done fixed it myself so that doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need apk   Today at 3:04 am

Back to top Go down

Need apk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: