HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

2 times comeback from Fanta. what to do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
galaxos
☆☆

PostSubject: 2 times comeback from Fanta. what to do?   Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 am

Yes, this is my second time comeback from Fanta after facing many despair.I have planning to leave it forever before, But I can't. I don't know why just can't. And now after second comeback, I've seen many people have 7* and 8*. But right now I only have:
3 3*
26 4*
9 5*
1 6* (and its Bristol)
1 POT
0 TE
I was planning to go trading, but all my cards are worthless:( , plus there are 8*, which 5* isn't worth anymore even 6*. If you have some plan what to do, please let me know Smile 

(Right now I was planning to get 6* as much as I can)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 2 times comeback from Fanta. what to do?   Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:46 pm

To be honest, you're in quite the dilemma.

The easiest way for someone like you to gain some 6* is by obtaining TE and participate in events as harder as possible. Attempt to get the easier rewards and sell all gods at a potion per set. Once you have ten potions/TE, focus on key 6*, starting with cheap ones then going for more diverse targets.

Several NeoArtCore 7*s are now cheaper thanks to the Challenger Packs that increased their numbers. Finding one for 200 TE or a bit more(cheaper if with pots) shouldn't be difficult.

Just remember, pateince and strategic grinds are the key. Invest, then rest. Invest, then rest. The road is long, but you'll reach it.

For some motivation: i took a full year to obtain a rare 7* from my dream card list that costs more than 800 TE, and i only spent sparingly on a few events (around 5 over said year).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galaxos
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 2 times comeback from Fanta. what to do?   Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:57 pm

is it still possible for selling 4*/5* unit for TE/POT? cuz I've a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 2 times comeback from Fanta. what to do?   Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:36 am

If the 3*, 4* & 5* we're from a while back, they might be rare thus may offer a substantial value. Certainly is worth checking out.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 times comeback from Fanta. what to do?   Today at 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down

2 times comeback from Fanta. what to do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1