HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Any suggested 6*'s to go after?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kozupii

PostSubject: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:00 pm

I have Choco from my Rook set (6* missile, mostly air damage, slow) and Bristol from the event (6* melee, land damage, slow). I was thinking it would be nice to grab 2-3 more 6*s at least with a mix of Area Attack and Knock Back. I am fairly content earning or buying the pures to get them but am curious if there are any that meet these criteria that more experienced members would recommend trying to trade for.

Thanks for the advice in advance!

Edit: And of course I would rather have 7*'s but not really about to have 300-400 pures any time soon and not going to pay THAT much for the stat increase over a cheap 6*!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:04 pm

If you want a Magic Area Attack you can pick up Snow for around 3 TE...

I actually have 3 of them if you want to try contacting me, but if you don't at that price I would be ok making her a feeder lol.

One of the cheapest 7*'s is actually an AA mage - Cella which you can probably get for under 150, but I might recommend just grinding for one of those easy to get 7*'s they give out every now and then (Panel is not one of them though).

As for Knockback, for cheap options you have:
Amalia (standard pull, C speed Melee, so goes cheap).
Cane 6 (Missile, from easy to get event, but people like the art, not as cheep)
Consilia (C speed Melee from increadibly easy to get event, so probably like 5 TE?)
Sojourn (Mage from welcome back event = alts showered with free 6*, so under 5 TE easily).

There's actually a lot of cheap knockback units, but those jumped out when I started typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Ldrange is a really cheap kb unit too (in both price and dc Very Happy), I saw her for 5 somewhere.

you can check out fantasitrade.com for the general idea of how much or how cheap the cards are. Don't completely trust the prices listed on that site though especially for cards with only a few listings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozupii

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Wondered why Sojourn seemed so prevalent. Thanks! Let me know if any others come to mind Smile

Edit: Is Plame a reasonable Area Attack? I have one as a friend and admit the art just makes me swoon, love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 am

Plame should be good. She's melee aa though so she doesn't cover as much range as missile or magic aa. On the other hand, although I haven't had a chance to test her speed melee aa in general is faster.

Other cheap aa units you can check out are patate, cosmos, clarissa, clotho, orpheus, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:04 am

po1102 wrote:
Plame should be good. She's melee aa though so she doesn't cover as much range as missile or magic aa. On the other hand, although I haven't had a chance to test her speed melee aa in general is faster.

Other cheap aa units you can check out are patate, cosmos, clarissa, clotho, orpheus, etc.

Clyde and Evangeline are good as well. (Evangeline may be a little bit more expensive though)

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Everyone needs a poison 6* as it is the skill that has the most damage per second.
Its often used for quests/crisis/minas trials
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 pm

One really good thing about this game now, as opposed to when I started playing (and many of us) is that the 6* market is GREAT for buyers -- there is an abundance of choice and a lot of cards for pretty reasonable prices, and 6* they are still useful in many, many events!

Even many no-longer-issued cards, which will just get more rare over time, are fairly cheap, if you want to "invest" in a future collectible. You can ALMOST just sort the wiki 6* spreadsheet by whatever category you want, scroll through the top choices, and pick the one with the art you like the best, and probably be able to find it (unless you stumble upon one of the already rares)

That said, here are some suggestions on good "standard" cards -- not worth much since they are still pullable and there are a lot out there, but may be very useful depending on your gameplay and the rest of your hand:
Charles 10dc S speed -- good filler for many arena type events.
Similarly Gust is 15dc and A speed.
Strong land attack cards Vlad and Baldo aren't expensive, Strong air cards Bolidas and Fusil strong sea cards Monica and Baja -- and of these have other uses too (Baldo and Baja have Iron Wall if you like to do arena events)

Cards with nice knockback, decent dc and strength, but are LE so it's also an investment in future collection: Cane, Goblin, Loreena. And there are more!

Gluck is useful to boost your female cards. If you end up with lot of male cards there are many good cards to boost the guys (even many 4* cards give a good male boost)

There are really SO MANY choices. I guess my one piece of advice is to have fun and take your time choosing what you want and DO NOT buy a card you just don't like for some reason (the art really bothers you or maybe you only want LE cards, or whatever) because there is likely another great choice out there that will more closely fit your preference. Also, there are 6* auctions all the time, so if you are patient you might be able to find one of your "dream" 6s at a great price any day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozupii

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:35 pm

I am finding most of the ones I really want are running in the 20-50 pure/te range which is a touch (lot) more than I am willing to pay for them. Seems I will need to set my sights a bit lower Wink

Edit: And is there any particular way to tell LE cards from others aside from just knowing/researching?

Edit 2: I did draw my Rook Box pretty much empty. From it I got Choco and 2x Nocturne - Elder Demon. It looks like he may sell well but would it be better to sell them to invest in some nice 6*'s or save him? I saw events like the Water Girl require a nice monster line up along with standard units so I am torn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:48 am

Kozupii wrote:
I am finding most of the ones I really want are running in the 20-50 pure/te range which is a touch (lot) more than I am willing to pay for them. Seems I will need to set my sights a bit lower Wink

Edit: And is there any particular way to tell LE cards from others aside from just knowing/researching?

Edit 2: I did draw my Rook Box pretty much empty. From it I got Choco and 2x Nocturne - Elder Demon. It looks like he may sell well but would it be better to sell them to invest in some nice 6*'s or save him? I saw events like the Water Girl require a nice monster line up along with standard units so I am torn.

You can check the wiki to see if anything is LE or not.

Raising events that make use of monsters are few and far between. So imo sell those mons and get better 6* units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozupii

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:51 pm

In general what is the worth of MLB? Wondering how much an ambrosia is worth I suppose. Leveling is just a thing that can be done as I grind along but ambrosia is more limited so if getting a unit MLB for 10 ambrosia costs 3-5 more pure I am wondering if it is worth it? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:21 am

Kozupii wrote:
In general what is the worth of MLB? Wondering how much an ambrosia is worth I suppose. Leveling is just a thing that can be done as I grind along but ambrosia is more limited so if getting a unit MLB for 10 ambrosia costs 3-5 more pure I am wondering if it is worth it? Smile

For me, ambrosia is super easy to get, unlike pure. So unless you need mlb asap for event or sth, it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozupii

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Settled on my first purchase being Due+Rei. Wanted Due as my poisoner so that was great but wanted some more solid 6*'s with arena skills since they seem nice to have for most events, units using them before normal skills. Well the same person had Rei up and both were going for 5 pure at lvl 87/93 no ambro. Got them bundled for 8 pure total. Not sure if it was worth it but I am happy and like them both, filling me knockback and my poison niches!

Now I have:

Bristol: 6* Melee - Slow, Iron Wall
Choco: 6* Missile - Slow, Snipe (Level Broke)
Due: 6* Melee - Poison, Backstab (Level Broke)
Rei: 6* Mage - Knockback, Critical Shot

I think I would like at least two more 6*s to have a nice round, seems somewhere in the 5-10 range is what most events want. Any suggestions of what areas it would be good to shore up? Maybe an Area Attack or some specific Arena Skill? Thanks!

Edit: I would have jumped Cane for my knockback in a second, love her art, but the price difference just wasn't worth it and I liked Rei's spunky card art as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:04 am

Well you still need an aa unit, that's sth to aim for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozupii

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:31 am

Choco doesn't count as AA?

Edit: To bad she was my first 6* and got me where I am, someone wants to trade 3x 6* for her but I just can't do it. Guess that's the point of any CCG though - you love some cards even if there is no reason Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:46 am

Kozupii wrote:
Choco doesn't count as AA?

Edit: To bad she was my first 6* and got me where I am, someone wants to trade 3x 6* for her but I just can't do it. Guess that's the point of any CCG though - you love some cards even if there is no reason Smile

Her skill is slow, didn't you say so yourself? o.o

And lol 3 6*s for choco? I didn't know she was worth that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozupii

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:38 am

po1102 wrote:

Her skill is slow, didn't you say so yourself? o.o

And lol 3 6*s for choco? I didn't know she was worth that much.

Derrrrp, to much rts, I think of aa as 'anti-air' and only now realize you meant area attack, haha.

As for Choco they were offering two at first which I price checked and they were worth right at Choco's value. Epimeleia and another I forgot that was worth like 4te. Suppose I should check what third they are offering Wink

Edit: It was Medusa who PCed at around 10 te and they sweetened it with a couple cute 5*s so alas, there went my first 6* Choco. Even sentimentality has a sell out price Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any suggested 6*'s to go after?   Today at 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Any suggested 6*'s to go after?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1