HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:35 pm

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Uranus

Uranus gives male units an attack boost!

Bwaaaaaahahahahhaa... lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:42 am

Now that's what i call "dirty humour" -.-'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeladams20
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:44 pm

I cracked a smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Literally butt jokes

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Just got her! I'd love a boost from her Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:33 pm

i was pretty sad when no one cracked wise about getting shaft from fanta.... but uranus is totally redeeming the community.... i just wish uranus was a monster... so i could use my shaft to take her down... and then she could become part of my defense and no one would attack me because uranus is... ^^ well i'll stop there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:41 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
i was pretty sad when no one cracked wise about getting shaft from fanta.... but uranus is totally redeeming the community.... i just wish uranus was a monster... so i could use my shaft to take her down... and then she could become part of my defense and no one would attack me because uranus is... ^^ well i'll stop there

Shaft jokes are not as obvious as Uranus :/ just take note not to take it too far in the forum.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:36 am

KuroStar wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

Shaft jokes are not as obvious as Uranus :/ just take note not to take it too far in the forum.

ha yea, this is why its bad to drink scotch while internetting....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down

Ooh! I get to be the first to say it!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: