HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

What makes a good card?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeblen

PostSubject: What makes a good card?   Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 pm

I'm curious as to what makes a card good?  With the recent event I'm swimming in 4*s, but how do I know which ones to keep and which ones to use for Enhancement?  Normally I try to keep Slow and Knockback characters, but I know that there is more to it than that.  Other than skills what should I be looking for?

Also, is a 6* Mina worth keeping or using?  It's the only card I have above a 4*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good card?   Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:31 pm

It depends on what events we're talking about here. Some cards are good for this type of event but not so much for the others. But lol, try to get better cards. How can you survive with just 4*? lol

And Mina 6* is worse than 5*, but maybe better than 4* lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasaisama

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good card?   Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 am

Dont you save the te/pots you get from the events? o.o Sometimes there's a decent deal on that trade site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good card?   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Honestly 4s are not worth saving unless they are collectible (nothing that you would pull from any tickets is probably going to be collectible) so just use whatever you need for the moment to get you by until you can buy a 5* or 6* card, which should be soon.

You can get some fresh 5* for just a couple TE, and you can get some decent 6* (decent stats, not collectible ones) for literally 5 TE. So just use whatever 4* you like for the moment to get you by (whatever you already have leveled the highest, or you like the art and it has a good strength or skill) and as the person above said, save your TE and pots and start adding stronger cards to your arsenal one at a time.

The cards I like to save are those that I like the art, that are not pullable from packs (some kind of reward that you got from doing an event), and are usable to you for a while. That way, you don't have to worry about prices going up or down -- if the price goes up later, that's great, if it doesn't you enjoyed it and got use out of it, and if you like the art you don't mind so much being "stuck" with it later. It's a win for you either way. Just my two cents from playing this game a long time -- I played for about a year, then took a few months off, now I'm back Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasaisama

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good card?   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:53 pm

There is also that 6* ticket thing thats happening right now. You could pull a nice 6* or a crap one but at least its free! I ended up pulling Amalia... >.> Speaking of which, wanna buy her? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good card?   Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:18 am

Kasaisama wrote:
There is also that 6* ticket thing thats happening right now. You could pull a nice 6* or a crap one but at least its free! I ended up pulling Amalia... >.> Speaking of which, wanna buy her? XD

I think Amalia is a pretty good unit, because she has 150 range with knockback and is decently fast too. She is therefore a very good unit in quests to guard exits by pushing the monsters back to the DPS zone. Sure, missile units with knockback do the same thing, but if you have monsters weak against melee, then Amalia is awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good card?   Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:11 am

If I were you keep an eye out for free things via events/fanta give aways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasaisama

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good card?   Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Thing is I have Factice and Bajardo already. XD So I dont want to level Amalia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes a good card?   Today at 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down

What makes a good card?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1