HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hacker Warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lilgrumpy11

PostSubject: Hacker Warning   Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:15 pm

I was hacked twice a month ago and lost every 6* and up unit I ever had and all my te and pots. SO it is possible to be hacked in this game. I spent a lot of money getting units and doing events, way too much money, and I reported it many times to the Fantasica team and this is their response to me:

> Thank you for contacting the Fantasica Support Team! We are constantly striving to improve our service and appreciate your valuable feedback!
>
> Regarding your concern of returning all the lost items and units, it is our deepest regret to inform you that complying with your request is not a suitable response to the issue.
>
> Also, please understand that we cannot disclose the result of the investigation since it contains personal information.
>
> We ask for your kind understanding and cooperation.
>
> As always, your continued patronage is very important to us. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask. For ongoing service requests, we ask that you retain any previous relevant emails in order to facilitate the support process.
>
> Again, thank you for playing Fantasica and we look forward to hearing from you again.
>
> Kind regards,
> Fantasica Support Team

I was giving them a chance to do something, but it's been a month and this was all I got for my trouble. Very nice job of ripping off their consumers. Here is what I lost: Krishna, Life, Helena, Lierna, Sol Anemos, 50+ 6*s, 200+ te/pots. If you are wondering about the untradable units, I assumed the douchebag fed them to the Mina I had in my inbox. Only because the one I had was fresh and the only unit left in the unit list was a maxed Mina.

SO BE VERY CAREFUL OF YOUR ACCOUNTS CAUSE FANTASICA WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOU IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN!!!

*Had images of what the hacker wrote to me when I was first hacked, but I can't get the images to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:37 pm

This is why you should not reveal your passwords to others, which is why I have never asked anyone to pilot for me for events.

What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilgrumpy11

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:44 pm

First time yeah, I get the keep the password a secret, but I doubt my little sister who stopped playing the game months ago and yells at me whenever I bring it up is the one who hacked my account and stole my 5 best units. Also I changed my password immediately after the first incident and told no one the new password, but the hacker still got into my account 1 week later and wiped out the rest of my units. There is no safety for this game. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilgrumpy11

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:02 am

Sorry for the giant pictures.

https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/18/88/98/54/screen39.jpg[img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:53 am

You forgot the last one:

Also, either this person is a complete troll who has some information regarding what's happening, or he is someone who lowers himself even lower than the spenders that he despises by hacking them and taking their stuff.

What gives me pity is the fact that he calls spenders morons when his behaviour shows that he's unaware that his field of expertise is different than others, and instead of using his skills to earn money and play like everyone has with their own jobs/allowances (or even have more sense and invest it on somewhere else) he commits illegal acts to get the best over them, displaying that he's not as morally smart as to expect.

Can't say if justice will be served, but i think that, after seeing this, it's wiser to spend sleepless nights when ranking than to get outside help.

One last thing: please, place spoilers on your big images.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:15 pm

This doesnt look like a fake to me..his goals are obivously spenders who spent money on buying Units.
Write Mobage a email, i hope they ban him quick, so he cant steal more other Units, and i guess that is what is going to happen, if Mobage wont stop him.
It also wont help, going harass him on his wall, and calling him scammer..on that way, he is just finding more targets..
They only way  can think of is how he got your new Password is this:
Keylogger Programms, i am not sure if that exists only for Pc but also for Smartphones?
If yes..i would say we have a big problem there, and that Guy needs to be stopped quick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matakaw
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Until now there is a keylogger? I think it was faced out.

Or maybe they released some new features and version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyramza
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:13 pm

There's no way to report the guy since that account is the hacked one, who knows who the hacker could be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:32 pm

ladyramza wrote:
There's no way to report the guy since that account is the hacked one, who knows who the hacker could be.

Thats true..but makes it even worse, there must be a way to stop him.
Than someone should write Mobage a email, and tell them that this is the hacked account.
Some people were banned for scamming others, i dont think that Mobage would do nothing about it.

lilgrumpy11
Let Us know if you wil be sucessful, and if you will get your account back, with all your missing Units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

Ceres wrote:
This doesnt look like a fake to me..his goals are obivously spenders who spent money on buying Units.
Write Mobage a email, i hope they ban him quick, so he cant steal more other Units, and i guess that is what is going to happen, if Mobage wont stop him.
It also wont help, going harass him on his wall, and calling him scammer..on that way, he is just finding more targets..
They only way  can think of is how he got your new Password is this:
Keylogger Programms, i am not sure if that exists only for Pc but also for Smartphones?
If yes..i would say we have a big problem there, and that Guy needs to be stopped quick!

There are a bunch of people (and no, I don't mean A FEW) who just hate spenders... you won't believe it, the number of them are just that much that the most random people are the ones who just 100% hate spenders and they show no signs of that either, they just keep it to themselves. I heard countless stories of hate (players against LustJaw, lightgod VS stebandres, enough said...), most recent is the one about ChromeMadafaka, and that is just messed up.

Good advice for writing an email to Mobage, but take note, it will backfire. Months ago, a user called haotianxu was hacked and LuziMiazawa and I tried to help him, the conclusion by Fantasica was that haotianxu will be banned because of evidence of RMT (which we did find framed evidence of it, but no, Fantasica refuses to believe us, even though they have worked with us on other cases)

So far, no hacking cases have been successfully solved anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilgrumpy11

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:23 am

That message above is the answer fantasica gave me after my multiple emails to them about my hacked account. As you can see, they are NOT going to give me my units or items back. They are NOT going to compensate anything for my troubles. And to top it all off they are NOT going to tell me if they even caught the guy and banned him, because in their words "the investigation contains personal information." They also wish for me to continue my patronage. What a joke! Hacked twice in a week and they want me to continue to spend money with no guarantee my account is safe? And after they refused to return the things I spent so much money getting? No thank you.

Emailed requests are answered in the order they are received. Took them 1 week after I emailed for their initial reply which said it would be a 2 week investigation and a month later for their answer above. Yet for events it takes them less than a day to respond and solve.

IMO:
FANTASICA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS PROBLEMS UNLESS IT GETS THEM MORE $$$!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilgrumpy11

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:30 am

The images are the hacker's alt account I think. There was a single line of "heh" on my wall from a noobish account and checking the profile, that was the message he/she left for me. Second time I was hacked my wall was cleared with "heh" written with my account and also my message was changed to "heh". Their way of letting me know they hacked me again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilgrumpy11

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:50 am

FYI: I did a test. If you are signed in on different devices,i.e. ipod and phone, changing your password does not kick the devices out of the account. So if you are ever hacked, you can kiss that account goodbye. Cause as long as the hackers never log out they still have access to the account, no matter how many times you change your password.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:23 am

lilgrumpy11 wrote:
FYI: I did a test. If you are signed in on different devices,i.e. ipod and phone, changing your password does not kick the devices out of the account. So if you are ever hacked, you can kiss that account goodbye. Cause as long as the hackers never log out they still have access to the account, no matter how many times you change your password.

This is true, I found the same thing when logging in with different accounts on the same device. You could bring Mobage or SS to this attention and blame them for your account being robbed for the second time, because changing passwords is supposed to protect your account with a new password.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilgrumpy11

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Both fantasica and mobage have stopped responding to my emails a couple weeks ago. I don't even get the auto replies anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivaDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Was just browsing forum looking for something else and found this- SCARY!

As a moderate spender who has played for awhile its terrifying that someone could hack my account and mobage would do nothing. There is no excuse for them not following up and telling the victim and community what they have done to remedy and prevent this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:21 pm

DivaDestiny wrote:

As a moderate spender who has played for awhile its terrifying that someone could hack my account and mobage would do nothing.  There is no excuse for them not following up and telling the victim and community what they have done to remedy and prevent this situation.

LuziMiazawa, one of the moderators here, has also been hacked as well. Her device suddenly got unregistered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:42 pm

KuroStar wrote:
DivaDestiny wrote:

As a moderate spender who has played for awhile its terrifying that someone could hack my account and mobage would do nothing.  There is no excuse for them not following up and telling the victim and community what they have done to remedy and prevent this situation.

LuziMiazawa, one of the moderators here, has also been hacked as well. Her device suddenly got unregistered.

Ah yeah. That's what Fantasica told me that someone registered my account on a new device - but it wasn't me and I was online at a time I was actually reacharging my phone and doing other stuff. Luckily nothing got stolen, because I was hacked in the middle of GW and transferred all my Units right after the maintenance.

Call me a whimp or whiner, but I miss the old days in Fantasica...

Kik/Line: LuziMiazawa
Fantasica: LuziMiazawa - 69969112

There's a chatbox on the forums. It's well hidden. If you scroll down on the start page, you'll see it.
Any scammer IDs for me? Pass them over to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_Kay

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 pm

I was mulling over whether I should continue playing this game because of how annoying the energy system is, but if this is how Moba handles security breaches (That is, not at all) then this thread has made the decision for me.

If this application puts my personal security at the mercy of so much as some idiot preteen who is butthurt that their parents won't give them pocket money, simply because the admins are incompetent, then it is a definite candidate for deletion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasaisama

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:55 pm

I think part of the problem is the in game name is the same as the mobage id. Which means all you have to do is guess the password or brute force it or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Yes ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! WHAT THE EVER LOVING F**K, FANTA??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady_Kay

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:21 pm

At the end of the day, Tri-Sta is right. Spending money on a game with such horrible security is kinda dumb... v.v And you would think Mobage would actually be supportive of the people who support their game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasaisama

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:28 pm

That is why I don't spend on these games. XD Everything I get is from trading stuff won from events or offers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ladyramza
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:57 am

aeis2134 just hit again on allies account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:59 am

I am not to sure if i had contact with one..if you never not NOT ever saw another ally of that Person posting around on his/her wall would you consider that as a scammer or hacker account?
I´am not sure about it, and that is why i ask before saying something wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacker Warning   Today at 5:29 am

Back to top Go down

Hacker Warning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next