HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 6 star Sojourn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rapicell



Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 120

PostSubject: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:03 am

So, one of my alt got sojourn this morning for logging in seven days in a row after not logging in for awhile. She's also tradable, which I find odd. Has anyone else gotten her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-05
Posts : 328

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:15 am

Yep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:35 pm

Its kind of unfair, like Mobage is slapping you in the face and says: So you invested Money in Hyper Packs or other Packs who cares?
Who cares we choose to support our inactive player to get a new 6* so that more people will come back and spent money in packs, and get nothing but trash coming out from it, i hope someone makes a petition.
Its too unfair  to see how  beeing a loyal player thats supports this game is getting, kinda rewarded this days...
The rewards for that  current event are lousy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rapicell



Join date : 2012-10-22
Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:12 pm

That's why I found it odd she was tradable. They handed me a card for being inactive(there was a cut off as well) and then coming back and I could sell it to other players if I wanted. Though her stats are on the low side, but that's besides the point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-08-17
Posts : 1320

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm

If that card is indeed tradable, it'll be more convinient for albumers - one less untradable card to cry about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm

That doesnt change the fact that 6* are still to hard to win at events,and even if she is untradeable, so were Selina, Grace, and Bristol and everyone was happy to get theme, so much for that Cry-Baby Argument, its not crying, it is just unfair and many People agree on that.
If you want to give away a 6* for free fine, but the 6* could have been yours, think about it.
Loyality, beeing active, and supporting the game, should be REWARDED not, beeing inactive, or that you have to pay for it that people come back to play, but that is what Fanta is doing right now with the 6* give away for inactive people, and it isn´t fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Ceres wrote:
That doesnt change the fact that 6* are still to hard to win at events,and even if she is untradeable, so were Selina, Grace, and Bristol and everyone was happy to get theme, so much for that Cry-Baby Argument, its not crying, it is just unfair and many People agree on that.
If you want to give away a 6* for free fine, but the 6* could have been yours, think about it.
Loyality, beeing active, and supportin the game, should be REWARDED not, that you have to pay for it that people come back to play, but that is what Fanta is doing right now with the 6* give away for inactive people, and it isnt fair.

This is going to be very blunt, but 6*'s are NOT hard to win in events. And even the ones you DO win aren't worth the time or effort afterwards.

7*'s are the new standard, with 8*'s being the elite exclusives. Lazward and Pastorus were laughably easy to get with minimal spending or careful use of resources.

This is also why I run two accounts - one regularly and one for whenever I feel like checking in. As a result, the secondary account affords me access to unique elements like Sojourn.

Additionally, the fact that Sojourn is TRADEABLE should deflate this entire argument. Who cares if some people get her for free? They can then trade her off into the market. It's not like she'll have any lasting value - and most reward 6*'s end up with a value of 10-30 TE/Pots except in some very rare cases.

And finally, using the "fair" complaint is ridiculous. You know EXACTLY what you're in for if you spend and/or compete. Welcome-back offers are common for some Mobage/DeNA games. Transformers Legends sent me welcome back rewards in the form of MobaCoin and cards on THREE different occasions over the last year. Of course, I used those MC on Fanta, but still.

The Welcome Backs are intended to encourage the non-regular players to become regular players by giving them access to something useful and unique. Though most non-regular players give up and quit the game for a variety of reasons, having no access to units that can manage events and quests (6*+) without spending money and gambling is discouraging.

They're not for you. Just think - what about all of those pots(P), TE(P), and other free resources are accumulated by regular players while these non-regular players get none of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 pm

How to use a second account?i only have one handy, and another user told me  he had more than one account but on different devices.
I made a second account since i had one time troubles logging in the past, but i never used that account again ever since.
It makes me kind of wonder das Mobage agrees on it, that one person is having 2 Accounts.
Its your opinion that 6* arent hard to get, but many people think otherwise and know they only get it it buy buying a lot pots, or putting money into that game, which is TRUE.
That is how i got my last two 6* and i never won a 6* execpt the logg In Bonuses, a 6* just with poitions you get at the roulette daily bonus, or poitions from hero points, so dont tell me it is THAT EASY to win 6* It is Not. Which means active player should be rewared in the first player, not some people who left, and dont give a damn anymore for the game, they just come back, get the 6* and leave again.
Woho! just great! I knew so much people right now who are frustacted for parcipating and not winning a 6*7* or not even pulling a 6*!
So dont act that arrogant like its a piece of cake earning 6*Units.
Fanta is loosing active Players dailys, because of the greed from Sellers/Mobage, and the unfair Game-System.
Even if you play the game without a break, you still dont get a 6* without putting money into it, So why should Free active players agree on this that a 6* will only be giving to inactive people?
We deserve better than this.
I dont wanna skip Sleep daily, or grind a game but that is how Fantas has become if you dont wanna end up, losing.
Kind of sad..and finding arguments for that.. Mad



Petition Link here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sojourn-should-be-giving-to-all-players-in/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=create_petition

Many people on Facebook asked for  a Petition and i made one, even if it will change nothing, at least to try cant hurt.
And no negatives Argument will change the Fact that i am trying to bring a little more justice back, like it or not, no one must support the Petition but i am happy if a few people will do so, thx. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Ceres wrote:
How to use a second account?i only have one handy, and another user told me  he had more than one account but on different devices.
I made a second account since i had one time troubles logging in the past, but i never used that account again ever since.
It makes me kind of wonder das Mobage agrees on it, that one person is having 2 Accounts.
Its your opinion that 6* arent hard to get, but many people think otherwise and know they only get it it buy buying a lot pots, or putting money into that game, which is TRUE.
That is how i got my last two 6* and i never won a 6* execpt the logg In Bonuses, a 6* just with poitions you get at the roulette daily bonus, or poitions from hero points, so dont tell me it is THAT EASY to win 6* It is Not. Which means active player should be rewared in the first player, not some people who left, and dont give a damn anymore for the game, they just come back, get the 6* and leave again.
Woho! just great! I knew so much people right now who are frustacted for parcipating and not winning a 6*7* or not even pulling a 6*!
So dont act that arrogant like its a piece of cake earning 6*Units.
Fanta is loosing active Players dailys, because of the greed from Sellers/Mobage, and the unfair Game-System.
Even if you play the game without a break, you still dont get a 6* without putting money into it, So why should Free active players agree on this that a 6* will only be giving to inactive people?
We deserve better than this.
I dont wanna skip Sleep daily, or grind a game but that is how Fantas has become if you dont wanna end up, losing.
Kind of sad..and finding arguments for that.. Mad



Petition Link here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sojourn-should-be-giving-to-all-players-in/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=create_petition

Many people on Facebook asked for  a Petition and i made one, even if it will change nothing, at least to try cant hurt.
And no negatives Argument will change the Fact that i am trying to bring a little more justice back, like it or not, no one must support the Petition but i am happy if a few people will do so, thx. Wink

You are definitely one of the players that didn't even play Fantasica in the ancient times, you didn't even see the prices of 6* there, it was totally impossible for free players and I took a year to get one since I started playing.


Compared to the time back then and now, 6* are VERY INSANELY easy to get, not minding the difficulty of how hard it is to win the 6*, you can just buy off from auctions! Fresh Monnaie @ 8, Fresh Carmilla @ 11, so many examples of good pullable 6*, its hard to get 6*? I do not think so. There are a total of 320 6* units (including the untradeable ones) and you say ALL OF THEM are hard to get... really?

You have multiple 6* too so you have no reason to complain that 6* are hard to get as well.

Also, you can get Ddriag, Araya and Romanus just by being active all day and they were so EASY to get.  There are lots of chances to get 6* from events.

Besides, I don't mind inactive players getting 6*, at least it isn't a 7*. -,- I understand that its quite unfair for returning players getting a 6* (just by being inactive), but really, I think players are fussing over nothing...

You can just buy it from players that have alts who would have hoarded Sojourn anyway, since I believe they are tradeable and I do not believe there are just a few of them out there.

I apologise in advance if I may sound really blunt here but what you typed there was kind of ridiculous to me, not the petition, but your take on why the 6* is hard to get. Besides, its now a fact that 6* are easy to get anyway, with the market having its 'Great Depression'.

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackObsydian



Join date : 2013-07-24
Posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:50 am

Actually you don't even need to be playing since Fanta's early times: i started about 1 year ago, left after 10 months, and got back about 1 month and half ago. When i left I think i had just bristol and grace, now i have 8 6*, some of them bought, others won. A break of just two months. I never spent a buck on fanta, that was just with previously stacked resources. Sure, I'd love to get sojourn for free; still, now 6* are cheaper and *a lot* easier to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-09-23
Posts : 622

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:54 am

Just to cement the opinion for easy 6* these days, Miss Khuri 6 (and even 7) and the 6* version of the 3 crushes were all grindable for free players. Heck, they could even end up positive on the pot count after the event if they played the event correctly. Just this event alone could net you at least 4x 6* and 1x 7*. Back in the days, this would be unthinkable. You'd be happy to have a decent chance for a 6* spending all your resources.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 pm

KuroStar wrote:
Ceres wrote:
How to use a second account?i only have one handy, and another user told me  he had more than one account but on different devices.
I made a second account since i had one time troubles logging in the past, but i never used that account again ever since.
It makes me kind of wonder das Mobage agrees on it, that one person is having 2 Accounts.
Its your opinion that 6* arent hard to get, but many people think otherwise and know they only get it it buy buying a lot pots, or putting money into that game, which is TRUE.
That is how i got my last two 6* and i never won a 6* execpt the logg In Bonuses, a 6* just with poitions you get at the roulette daily bonus, or poitions from hero points, so dont tell me it is THAT EASY to win 6* It is Not. Which means active player should be rewared in the first player, not some people who left, and dont give a damn anymore for the game, they just come back, get the 6* and leave again.
Woho! just great! I knew so much people right now who are frustacted for parcipating and not winning a 6*7* or not even pulling a 6*!
So dont act that arrogant like its a piece of cake earning 6*Units.
Fanta is loosing active Players dailys, because of the greed from Sellers/Mobage, and the unfair Game-System.
Even if you play the game without a break, you still dont get a 6* without putting money into it, So why should Free active players agree on this that a 6* will only be giving to inactive people?
We deserve better than this.
I dont wanna skip Sleep daily, or grind a game but that is how Fantas has become if you dont wanna end up, losing.
Kind of sad..and finding arguments for that.. Mad



Petition Link here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sojourn-should-be-giving-to-all-players-in/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=create_petition

Many people on Facebook asked for  a Petition and i made one, even if it will change nothing, at least to try cant hurt.
And no negatives Argument will change the Fact that i am trying to bring a little more justice back, like it or not, no one must support the Petition but i am happy if a few people will do so, thx. Wink

You are definitely one of the players that didn't even play Fantasica in the ancient times, you didn't even see the prices of 6* there, it was totally impossible for free players and I took a year to get one since I started playing.


Compared to the time back then and now, 6* are VERY INSANELY easy to get, not minding the difficulty of how hard it is to win the 6*, you can just buy off from auctions! Fresh Monnaie @ 8, Fresh Carmilla @ 11, so many examples of good pullable 6*, its hard to get 6*? I do not think so. There are a total of 320 6* units (including the untradeable ones) and you say ALL OF THEM are hard to get... really?

You have multiple 6* too so you have no reason to complain that 6* are hard to get as well.

Also, you can get Ddriag, Araya and Romanus just by being active all day and they were so EASY to get.  There are lots of chances to get 6* from events.

Besides, I don't mind inactive players getting 6*, at least it isn't a 7*. -,- I understand that its quite unfair for returning players getting a 6* (just by being inactive), but really, I think players are fussing over nothing...

You can just buy it from players that have alts who would have hoarded Sojourn anyway, since I believe they are tradeable and I do not believe there are just a few of them out there.

I apologise in advance if I may sound really blunt here but what you typed there was kind of ridiculous to me, not the petition, but your take on why the 6* is hard to get. Besides, its now a fact that 6* are easy to get anyway, with the market having its 'Great Depression'.

They are hard to get the only 6* ive won in event was with investing moneys for Pots so much for that argument its riddiuclous easy..
I am not the only thinking this way, because a few people signed up and i hope some more will follow.
Also Sellers try to make now Profit with Sojourn, and that for a 6*?Just great..
Id rather have Sojourn than Shaft.
The Market is not having a great depression i was in luck able to buy a fresh Gluck for 20Te and i really wanted him because of his nice Female Atk Boost, which came pretty good in Use, in the last Event with Tiamat.
Most Sellers want for Luck 50TE thats not really cheap, and Te/Poitions are hard to get.
For me it is hard right now because i need every Godess i get from the event to level up my 6* 5*sells really bad, not to mention 4*No one wants theme, or Ss so dont tell me it is easy to get Potions/TE and the Seller knows that, and thats why the push up the prices for 6*Even for bad 6*
A way to be able to get more T/P for a fair price really would help alot..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-07-31
Posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Ceres wrote:
How to use a second account?i only have one handy, and another user told me  he had more than one account but on different devices.
I made a second account since i had one time troubles logging in the past, but i never used that account again ever since.
It makes me kind of wonder das Mobage agrees on it, that one person is having 2 Accounts.
Its your opinion that 6* arent hard to get, but many people think otherwise and know they only get it it buy buying a lot pots, or putting money into that game, which is TRUE.
That is how i got my last two 6* and i never won a 6* execpt the logg In Bonuses, a 6* just with poitions you get at the roulette daily bonus, or poitions from hero points, so dont tell me it is THAT EASY to win 6* It is Not. Which means active player should be rewared in the first player, not some people who left, and dont give a damn anymore for the game, they just come back, get the 6* and leave again.
Woho! just great! I knew so much people right now who are frustacted for parcipating and not winning a 6*7* or not even pulling a 6*!
So dont act that arrogant like its a piece of cake earning 6*Units.
Fanta is loosing active Players dailys, because of the greed from Sellers/Mobage, and the unfair Game-System.
Even if you play the game without a break, you still dont get a 6* without putting money into it, So why should Free active players agree on this that a 6* will only be giving to inactive people?
We deserve better than this.
I dont wanna skip Sleep daily, or grind a game but that is how Fantas has become if you dont wanna end up, losing.
Kind of sad..and finding arguments for that.. Mad

Useful 6*'s are VERY easy to get if you look around and trade. If all you do is read wall spam, you'll overpay for units that just aren't worth what you're paying.

Save your Training event items for conversion to pots. Turn those pots into TE when people are buying at 10pots for 11 TE rates or better. If you're not able to get a full team of 8-10 6*'s for less than 100TE total, you're not looking, you're not bargaining, you're not attending auctions, and you're not trying.

There are SO many useful but unpopular 6*'s that are sold for 5-10 TE DAILY. They're almost literally everywhere. Skuld, Shanna, Myrodia, Muriel, and many more. If you're not able to find them, you're JUST. NOT. TRYING.

As far as "Free Players" go, Fanta is NOT concerned about free players. Free players DO NOT pay the bills. All free players do is play, and subsequently complain, when things don't go the way they want. I loathe whales (heavy spenders) because they unbalance the competition for everyone else. Why try to compete for top 10 or even top 3 when the investment required is so absurd that it's financially ruining or stupid at best. Some people can afford it and have nothing better to do - those are your regular top 5's in each group. That's a total of 50 players give or take
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Ceres wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
Ceres wrote:
How to use a second account?i only have one handy, and another user told me  he had more than one account but on different devices.
I made a second account since i had one time troubles logging in the past, but i never used that account again ever since.
It makes me kind of wonder das Mobage agrees on it, that one person is having 2 Accounts.
Its your opinion that 6* arent hard to get, but many people think otherwise and know they only get it it buy buying a lot pots, or putting money into that game, which is TRUE.
That is how i got my last two 6* and i never won a 6* execpt the logg In Bonuses, a 6* just with poitions you get at the roulette daily bonus, or poitions from hero points, so dont tell me it is THAT EASY to win 6* It is Not. Which means active player should be rewared in the first player, not some people who left, and dont give a damn anymore for the game, they just come back, get the 6* and leave again.
Woho! just great! I knew so much people right now who are frustacted for parcipating and not winning a 6*7* or not even pulling a 6*!
So dont act that arrogant like its a piece of cake earning 6*Units.
Fanta is loosing active Players dailys, because of the greed from Sellers/Mobage, and the unfair Game-System.
Even if you play the game without a break, you still dont get a 6* without putting money into it, So why should Free active players agree on this that a 6* will only be giving to inactive people?
We deserve better than this.
I dont wanna skip Sleep daily, or grind a game but that is how Fantas has become if you dont wanna end up, losing.
Kind of sad..and finding arguments for that.. Mad



Petition Link here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sojourn-should-be-giving-to-all-players-in/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=create_petition

Many people on Facebook asked for  a Petition and i made one, even if it will change nothing, at least to try cant hurt.
And no negatives Argument will change the Fact that i am trying to bring a little more justice back, like it or not, no one must support the Petition but i am happy if a few people will do so, thx. Wink

You are definitely one of the players that didn't even play Fantasica in the ancient times, you didn't even see the prices of 6* there, it was totally impossible for free players and I took a year to get one since I started playing.


Compared to the time back then and now, 6* are VERY INSANELY easy to get, not minding the difficulty of how hard it is to win the 6*, you can just buy off from auctions! Fresh Monnaie @ 8, Fresh Carmilla @ 11, so many examples of good pullable 6*, its hard to get 6*? I do not think so. There are a total of 320 6* units (including the untradeable ones) and you say ALL OF THEM are hard to get... really?

You have multiple 6* too so you have no reason to complain that 6* are hard to get as well.

Also, you can get Ddriag, Araya and Romanus just by being active all day and they were so EASY to get.  There are lots of chances to get 6* from events.

Besides, I don't mind inactive players getting 6*, at least it isn't a 7*. -,- I understand that its quite unfair for returning players getting a 6* (just by being inactive), but really, I think players are fussing over nothing...

You can just buy it from players that have alts who would have hoarded Sojourn anyway, since I believe they are tradeable and I do not believe there are just a few of them out there.

I apologise in advance if I may sound really blunt here but what you typed there was kind of ridiculous to me, not the petition, but your take on why the 6* is hard to get. Besides, its now a fact that 6* are easy to get anyway, with the market having its 'Great Depression'.

They are hard to get the only 6* ive won in event was with investing moneys for Pots so much for that argument its riddiuclous easy..
I am not the only thinking this way, because a few people signed up and i hope some more will follow.
Also Sellers try to make now Profit with Sojourn, and that for a 6*?Just great..
Id rather have Sojourn than Shaft.
The Market is not having a great depression i was in luck able to buy a fresh Gluck for 20Te and i really wanted him because of his nice Female Atk Boost, which came pretty good in Use, in the last Event with Tiamat.
Most Sellers want for Luck 50TE thats not really cheap, and Te/Poitions are hard to get.
For me it is hard right now because i need every Godess i get from the event to level up my 6* 5*sells really bad, not to mention 4*No one wants theme, or Ss so  dont tell me it is easy to get Potions/TE and the Seller knows that, and thats why the push up the prices for 6*Even for bad 6*
A way to be able to get more T/P for  a fair price really would help alot..

Really, the market is not having a great depression? Tell me how Zelanie's PC went from 100-20 then.... tell me how Sofia 5* PC WENT DOWN from 200 way back during the days to just an amount of gods now...

Like falcon said, you're not even trying to see what's happening in Fantasica. If you're not active, I don't blame you, with the prices fluctuating and changing every single day. Still, its really ridiculous.

You may not be the only one thinking this way because there is MASSIVE dedication required in this game. Trust me, I came back and started with 6* Delfina and Morticia way back in January, I have 7* in just 5 months...

Plus, it isn't that hard to really level your 6* with the trend of Training Events recently. (And in case if you've forgotten, there were 4 Training Events 'in a row' with miscellaneous events between them)

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Yeah the market is having such a a big depression hardly 7* you can get under 200Te so dont tell me its having that big depression ok?! and i saw enough offers in fantasica itself, they were not under 200TE, not at all.
I  dont have all 6* i own on their max Level,and i am kinda angry about it how you just downlplay everything i said, and its kind of arrogant.
The prices for 6* are the same as just before 6 Monthes 20-30 poths and rising, same goes for 7*there arent any 7* who are down under 200TE Except for Cella/Marybell.
Í am active and you dont level up all 6* you got during ONE event, enough with that arrogant nonense.
If you want to continue throwing out Money on overpriced Units, like lepre 6* Mummy, Slime, and others 6*7* for 600 Te or more,fine your business, but i don´t, and lot of people are thinking the same way.
And all 6*you could get in the last events are in the same price level:600 per Te Each!
If you cant face it or accept it, it is your problem and it also wont stop me  to continue with the Petiton with Sojourn to get her, for all Players in Fantasica.
Like it  or not!!
I am watching more than enough prices on fantasi trades, and the prices dont change a lot there, and they also dont go down, and i am active.

As for another thing, if someone brings the argument up now:Oh you were only on Fantasitrades, i couldnt find  any other sources, where you can elsewhere buy Units to compare Prices, and even when i asekd here for others Sites. i didnt event got an answer.
So much for that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amasuro
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-03-09
Posts : 487

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Ceres wrote:
As for another thing, if someone brings the argument up now:Oh you were only on Fantasitrades, i couldnt find  any other sources, where you can elsewhere buy Units to compare Prices, and even when i asekd here for others Sites. i didnt event got an answer.
So much for that. Rolling Eyes
Considering your bringing back up something from another thread, I'll assume this was thrown in my direction. And, just like in the other thread, you've missed my point completely.

No, there are no other sites where you can compare prices for Fantasica units, and I never stated that there were any other sites. I was, instead, criticizing your belief that if Fantasitrade has a certain price on a unit, then every player in Fantasica must use that price, and if someone buys a unit at a price lower than what is advertised on Fantasitrade, they are either lying/wrong/making up stories.

The point of Fantasitrade is to give a general idea for the price of a unit. And, yes, this means that it is possible to buy units from sellers at a price cheaper than that of Fantasitrade. And where, might you ask, do we find these sellers? Well, they're just sitting there inside the game. To repeat what Falconhunter said, if you can't find 6* sold for 5-10TE daily, or you are unable to find 6* at a price cheaper than that of Fantasitrade, you are not trying hard enough.

And while I'm at it:
Ceres wrote:
The prices for 6* are the same as just before 6 Monthes 20-30 poths and rising, same goes for 7*there arent any 7* who are down under 200TE Except for Cella/Marybell.
The prices for 6* are unchanged in 6 months? 7* prices have not changed? I'm sorry, but I think we're playing different games here. The price of 6* is not 20-30 pots, and they are definitely not rising.

Also, I'm trying very hard not to sound rude, but:
Ceres wrote:
If you want to continue throwing out Money on overpriced Units, like lepre 6* Mummy, Slime, and others 6*7* for 600 Te or more,fine your business, but i don´t, and lot of people are thinking the same way.
And all 6*you could get in the last events are in the same price level:600 per Te Each!
Who the hell sells 6* for 600TE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Ceres wrote:
Yeah the market is having such a a big depression hardly 7* you can get under 200Te so dont tell me its having that big depression ok?! and i saw enough offers in fantasica itself, they were not under 200TE, not at all.
I since dont have yet all 6* i have on their max Level,and i am kinda angry about it how you just downlplay everything i said, and its kind of arrogant.
The prices for 6* are the same as just for 6* Month 20-30 poths and rising.
Í am active and you dont level up all 6* you got during one event, enough with that arrogant nonense, and i am not listening or answering anymore!
If you want to continoue throwing out Money on overpriced Units, like lepre 6* for 600 Te,fine your business, but i dont, and lot of people are thinking the same way.
And all 6*you could get in the last events are in the same prices level:600 per Te Each!
If you cant face it or accept it, it is your problem and it also wont  me stop during with the Petiton with Sojourn to get her for all Players in Fantasica.
Like it  or not!!
I am watching more than enough prices on fantasi trades, and the prices dont change a loth there, and they also dont go down, and i am active, who the hell  you think you are to judge about me in such a way?!
I am done here, thx a lot!!

The others may have put it a bit harsh but it's the truth about this game. I've played since the beginning, and not trying to be arrogant but I've watched prices for much longer than you have. 7*s were in the thousands when they came out, and lots of them are 200-400 now. 6*s were also in the thousands back in the days but look, most of them are under 30 now. If you watch closely, a lot of the more expensive 6*s have been dropping in price. For example: Jill was auctioned for a frigging 100 a few months ago but you can buy her flat with just 65 now. And Lepre 6* is definitely not 600 te, she's lower than 20 last I checked. Sure, still, you don't get 7* for 100 now but 7* will get to that range in due time. Would you then agree with what we've been saying?

Also, you can level all your 6*s in 1 training event. You fight the special boss till it's almost dead, then you deploy the unit you want to level and 6 other allies and bam, 65k exp (which is enough to get a fresh unit to lvl 49). Would love to give you some evidence but the event is over.

I believe you've just been playing this game the wrong way. I'm not sure if you understand what we're telling you completely since your English is obviously not very good but this game isn't for casual players. Sure you can be on and active all day but just watching trades and getting depressed about it doesn't get you anywhere in this game. Try to open up and accept the others' inputs and advices if you still want to stay and enjoy the game for what it is.

Here are some tips from me:

- You DON'T spend to draw the units you want, you spend to rank. If you're not ranking, DON'T spend.

- If there's a unit you want to buy, DON'T just pay whatever the seller is asking unless it's already so cheap and/or you need it ASAP (like event unit to help you rank). Try haggling, looking around for better deal, and hitting firesale and auction.

- Learn the rules and strategy of each event if you want to rank. There are events you can play pretty casually and still get 6*: training event you only have to play once every half hour, can still sleep and get 6* while maxing your other 6*s; dice event once every hour, can still sleep and get 6* along with many other items; gift event you need nice allies but you only have to really play during crisis quests 3 times a day, other than that you only have to tap your phone every now and then and get 6*; I can keep going but meh I'll let you figure it out.

I'm not stopping you from petitioning for sojourn, in fact, I wish you luck on that. I just want you to look at this game from a different perspective. I also hate trading in this game, but you can ignore that part and still enjoy playing like I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:40 pm

First my English isn´t that bad.
Second, thx i will try no to spent on Card Packs anymore and just invest Items for Events, like TE/Poitions.
Which bring up the question how good is it to use item like Oath Keys?They are just really expensive:100 for each, and all you can do is set up a complete party of your units, instead of one.. like in events where you were fighting Tiamat.
I was hoping to be lucky and pull some more 6*  but i wasn´t..i was lucky once  and pulled 3 6* with one Pack, but it never happend to me again.
Since i guess the advise invest in Event Items might be the better way to get some 6* But i hope prices will be lower in the future.
I was so happy when they brought up an Old Card Packs with old 6* and you  got 2 6* out of it, for 20 Mobage Coins in total?
That was great, and i wished for more packs like that.
Those are fair, and not that expensive, like the rest of the other Card Packs, and thx..i hope i will be sucessfull and even if i dont get Sojourn, but others Player will receive it for free..That would make me glad, and this Petition would at least helped a bit.. But  that my Goal that every Player will get Sojourn, i defenitley need some more signatures... so Plz sign it.
Every single Person helps here a lot, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
po1102
War Hero [Rare]


Join date : 2012-09-18
Posts : 1685

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:11 am

Ceres wrote:
First my English isn´t that bad.
Second, thx i will try no to spent on Card Packs anymore and just invest Items for Events, like TE/Poitions.
Which bring up the question how good is it to use item like Oath Keys?They are just really expensive:100 for each, and all you can do is set up a complete party of your units, instead of one.. like in events where you were fighting Tiamat.
I was hoping to be lucky and pull some more 6*  but i wasn´t..i was lucky once  and pulled 3 6* with one Pack, but it never happend to me again.
Since i guess the advise invest in Event Items might be the better way to get some 6* But i hope prices will be lower in the future.
I was so happy when they brought up an Old Card Packs with old 6* and you  got 2 6* out of it, for 20 Mobage Coins in total?
That was great, and i wished for more packs like that.
Those are fair, and not that expensive, like the rest of the other Card Packs, and thx..i hope i will be sucessfull and even if i dont get Sojourn, but others Player will receive it for free..That would make me glad, and this Petition would at least helped a bit.. But  that my Goal that every Player will get Sojourn, i defenitley need some more signatures... so Plz sign it.
Every single Person helps here a lot, thank you.

Ah, you got me wrong. I'm not telling you to buy TE and pot and oath key directly $1 each. That's a cutthroat price. I'm telling you if you're serious about an event then you buy packs for the event items that come with the packs like the needles last training event. Also, you don't seem to be aware that you're not supposed to use oath keys, you keep them so they get exchanged for tradeable pots later.

If you're not ranking for at least 7* don't burn tradeable resources. Use up your personal items or just don't use any at all. I did well and ranked for 6* in all the recent training events without the need to burn a single pot.

As for sojourn, she will become cheap in due time. And if I want one I can just log on one of the dozen accounts I made from when I first started lol. Thanks for your intention though Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆


Join date : 2013-02-12
Posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:20 am

Reading the thread and seeing things like 6*s are hard to get. What? .-.

Back in my day, Alvida was like 800, Manfred 800... and this was in TE. Now they're like 5-10... You can easily get that by just selling a few goddess sets and one training event... or Dice event.

As stated before Oath Keys from "The Girl from Nowhere" training event turn into tradeable pots in a later date. I've got probably around 7 Oath Keys from rewards before that event ended. So that's like 7 pots at a future date, which is quite easily a 6*.

If you're the casual player kind, I can see why you probably cant get 6*s. Though the Oath Keys were pretty much handed to you on a plate with all those needles giving you shards.

Sojourn though, is a special case. She cute, sparkly and... erm I mean, she's tradeable. As a person that doesn't album, I don't have much to say about her Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:25 pm

po1102 wrote:
Ceres wrote:
First my English isn´t that bad.
Second, thx i will try no to spent on Card Packs anymore and just invest Items for Events, like TE/Poitions.
Which bring up the question how good is it to use item like Oath Keys?They are just really expensive:100 for each, and all you can do is set up a complete party of your units, instead of one.. like in events where you were fighting Tiamat.
I was hoping to be lucky and pull some more 6*  but i wasn´t..i was lucky once  and pulled 3 6* with one Pack, but it never happend to me again.
Since i guess the advise invest in Event Items might be the better way to get some 6* But i hope prices will be lower in the future.
I was so happy when they brought up an Old Card Packs with old 6* and you  got 2 6* out of it, for 20 Mobage Coins in total?
That was great, and i wished for more packs like that.
Those are fair, and not that expensive, like the rest of the other Card Packs, and thx..i hope i will be sucessfull and even if i dont get Sojourn, but others Player will receive it for free..That would make me glad, and this Petition would at least helped a bit.. But  that my Goal that every Player will get Sojourn, i defenitley need some more signatures... so Plz sign it.
Every single Person helps here a lot, thank you.

Ah, you got me wrong. I'm not telling you to buy TE and pot and oath key directly $1 each. That's a cutthroat price. I'm telling you if you're serious about an event then you buy packs for the event items that come with the packs like the needles last training event. Also, you don't seem to be aware that you're not supposed to use oath keys, you keep them so they get exchanged for tradeable pots later.

If you're not ranking for at least 7* don't burn tradeable resources. Use up your personal items or just don't use any at all. I did well and ranked for 6* in all the recent training events without the need to burn a single pot.

As for sojourn, she will become cheap in due time. And if I want one I can just log on one of the dozen accounts I made from when I first started lol. Thanks for your intention though Smile

I did, but the prices for packs are still too expensive O_o
The New solo Starter pack..i was using it 3 times and didnt get event one Event Unit out of it O_o, and they increased they price, after every single draw, and doubled the prices, affraid  i sured got a lot of Event Items like the Tears you can use in the current event, but without an event Unit,its quite impossible to reach the 6*7* Units, because the red Quests give the most Points to get a high ranking score.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 2816

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Ceres wrote:
po1102 wrote:
Ceres wrote:
First my English isn´t that bad.
Second, thx i will try no to spent on Card Packs anymore and just invest Items for Events, like TE/Poitions.
Which bring up the question how good is it to use item like Oath Keys?They are just really expensive:100 for each, and all you can do is set up a complete party of your units, instead of one.. like in events where you were fighting Tiamat.
I was hoping to be lucky and pull some more 6*  but i wasn´t..i was lucky once  and pulled 3 6* with one Pack, but it never happend to me again.
Since i guess the advise invest in Event Items might be the better way to get some 6* But i hope prices will be lower in the future.
I was so happy when they brought up an Old Card Packs with old 6* and you  got 2 6* out of it, for 20 Mobage Coins in total?
That was great, and i wished for more packs like that.
Those are fair, and not that expensive, like the rest of the other Card Packs, and thx..i hope i will be sucessfull and even if i dont get Sojourn, but others Player will receive it for free..That would make me glad, and this Petition would at least helped a bit.. But  that my Goal that every Player will get Sojourn, i defenitley need some more signatures... so Plz sign it.
Every single Person helps here a lot, thank you.

Ah, you got me wrong. I'm not telling you to buy TE and pot and oath key directly $1 each. That's a cutthroat price. I'm telling you if you're serious about an event then you buy packs for the event items that come with the packs like the needles last training event. Also, you don't seem to be aware that you're not supposed to use oath keys, you keep them so they get exchanged for tradeable pots later.

If you're not ranking for at least 7* don't burn tradeable resources. Use up your personal items or just don't use any at all. I did well and ranked for 6* in all the recent training events without the need to burn a single pot.

As for sojourn, she will become cheap in due time. And if I want one I can just log on one of the dozen accounts I made from when I first started lol. Thanks for your intention though Smile

I did, but the prices for packs are still too expensive O_o
The New solo Starter pack..i was using it 3 times and didnt get event one Event Unit out of it O_o, and they increased they price, after every single draw, and doubled the prices, affraid  i sured got a lot of Event Items like the Tears you can use in the current event, but without an event Unit,its quite impossible to reach the 6*7* Units, because the red Quests give the most Points to get a high ranking score.

What did you expect from Mobage, cheap packs? Heck no, we all know this, Fantasica is running a business and is OUT DESPERATELY FOR THEIR OWN PROFITS, not even bothering to adjust the probability of drawing a 6* even though 6* are now so darn common, compared to last time, I believe loveless has mentioned those 6* prices, I still remember they were at those prices and Dana too! Dana was one of my dream cards and I don't even have 1/200 of Dana's price. (Mostly because I'm casual the whole time with no personal smartphone and only uses Bluestacks, those who know me should know by now)

And about Training Events, its pretty evident that Training events will not retire any time soon like Colo and Tower events. They will always have some items that will turn into tradeable potions. (And like po said, you don't use them, UNUSED Oaths and other similar items will turn into tradeable potions.) Take advantage of them and HOARD THEM!

FYI, Sojourn is already sold less than 20 at an auction.


Ahh, the days when I wanted a 5* so badly. *chuckles*


P.S: #YOPO (You Only Panel Once!)

_________________





What are you looking at? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:50 am

you must be playing a different game or have a wildly different definition of the word 'active'

and your hate on the comeback program is... very misplaced. your coming of as being entitled, and really the game owes you nothing, if you really want sojourn go buy it from another player, if you dont have the te/pots then save up or just deal and move on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ceres



Join date : 2013-09-08
Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:33 pm

So you are not my ally so you cant  judge if i am active or NOT.
I am active, if active means for you play the game 24 hours are day, than you really are obsessed with Fantasica.
I am actice, but i dont grind this game, and i wont spent on mass Dack für Mass Items now.
I tried for this event, and in total i was investing 60€ for one event?!
Thats  insane, and the game total cheated on me:Prove:
I used for the normal quests 6 Tears to start it, after i beat the boss, my rank was going up for 200 ranks everytime i beat the boss.
But to some point it jus stopped, and the last time i made the quest my rank was only pushed for lausy 30 Places.
Thats what i call betraying User and sucking Money right out of theme, for packs, and let them spent more.
I will not support that kind of system anymore, i dont need to grind a game to proove that i am an active ally, and your the one to talk here lol, since you know that it well,although we are not allys.
I will think wisely about it again, if i want to risk it again to spent on Items for Events.
Because on this Way Mobage is making much more Cash in a short amount of time, by doubeling the prices for Packs like Step Up Packs, or just cheats on the Rank.
It was pretty dubious that my rank was going up with choosing the same quest,  up to 200 ranks, than it just stopped.
Pretty  obivously something is wrong there, and for that corrupt System i wont just keep spending, thats insane.
If you wanna to this fine, do it your way.
But dont expect others to this, and stop calling theme non active, because they dont wanna grind 24 Hours a Game.

I will use that advice and only invest in Invest Items in the future, but only for events who really gave you a REAL Chance for winning, and not just start slowing down your ranking score, when you  got before a higher Rank with the same quest.

I am out of here and tired of this  disscussion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-02
Posts : 1669

PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:54 pm

well look, just because you spend money on the game does not mean you get to dictate how the game works. spending 60 whatever is nothing, typically only an hour or two of grinding. if your gona pay to win, its gona be a lot more than 60.

and yes we are not allies, i typically delete people who whine for no reason.

go ahead and look at my best event rank. i have never, ever spent money on this game (i for the record have no issue with spenders because really they pay the devs to keep their servers open and this game going) but i do take the time how to figure out how the game works, how different events work and then how to get the best result for my time spent.

And because of that (well really im just gona do it anyway) i can, and will judge you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 6 star Sojourn   Today at 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
6 star Sojourn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 6 star Sojourn
» Star Grounding Scheme Observations and Questions
» WHO WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OR HANDSOME MOVIE STAR 20TH
» Lego Death star spotted
» Pit Fighter morning star and spiked gauntlet

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: