HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Looking for any single 6*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ADogX

PostSubject: Looking for any single 6*   Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:47 pm

I don't have much to trade, but I have a decent amount of 5* The only 6* I don't want is Bristol (who doesn't have that one honestly). It can be any level, but I'm specifically looking for a Magic 6*. There are what I have for trade. Not much, but the best I got. I'm willing to do three 5* for 1 or two 5* and two 4* for one. Also I've never traded before so I'm a noob to this kind of thing

5*

Rose (Lv. 99)
Grandine (Lv. 26)
Millet (Lv. 39)
Joachim Lv. 35)
Argent (Lv. 44)
Gerd (Lv. 30)
Mavis (Lv. 27)

4*

Katherine (Lv. 80)
Caym (Lv. 65)
The Happy Prince (Lv. 17)
Marian (Lv. 46)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Looking for any single 6*   Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Look around at other threads to get an idea for how much a 5* and 6* are worth these days.

You don't have any LE / rare 5*'s, in which case the going rate seems to be 1-2 TE depending on if they're maxed or not.

Katherine and Caym are relatively old 4*'s, so those might fetch you a TE or so from a collector. The other two, probably not so much.

Anyways, a cheap 6* - you want magic - like say Skuld will cost around 10 TE and can commonly be found for less. 10 TE will also get you Romanus, Magnus, Chiara or Orpheus (and others I'm forgetting; shopping around may find you one cheaper too, especially Romanus while everyone tries to dump her.

So the bad news is you probably can't trade what you have for a 6*, but the good news is that 10 TE is not that hard to come up with these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ADogX

PostSubject: Re: Looking for any single 6*   Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:11 pm

I figured as much. but the thing is I don't even know what TE means...I'm that much of a noob at this, despite i've been playing for a year and a half
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moratorium

PostSubject: Re: Looking for any single 6*   Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 am

TE are time elixir, only the ones without (P) are tradable though. Most people accepts potions too btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for any single 6*   Today at 4:36 am

Back to top Go down

Looking for any single 6*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1