HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade   Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:38 am

No this isn't about how to build a good defence xD

Some of you might know me having a Smexi Gal Defence in game (or you do now), but now I'm in quite a dilemma. I'm slowly running out of space as more and more monsters are released in this game. So I wanted to see if anyone could recommend what to take out (and put in?) xD

So here's the list of monsters:
Like a Star @ heaven 
Lisin
Francette

5  Like a Star @ heaven 
Constance
Sonia
Oliver
Agastache
Blanche
Noir
Pale
Cardiff
Trane
Arger
Dine
Amor

Like a Star @ heaven 
Mary
Frankenstein
Witch
Melanippe
Rufia
Agnes
Benedetta
Rosemary
Anne
Viola
Bergamot
Ghost
Risacca
Kildare
Falkirk
Cion
Lyusya
Altum
Margot

Not in use:
Like a Star @ heaven 
Bremen
Eins
Zwei

Like a Star @ heaven 
Haine
Calcitrare
Ginette
Lise
Giuly
Nukteris

Feel free to poke my defence if you need to .3.

Last edited by SnowTempest on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed Parade)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade   Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:27 am

push~ no opinions? .3.?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:08 am

I'd say the first part of your defense worked out great. Lots of tanky stuff like Kings and Golems and the usual stray cats that went through.
The monster parade afterwards wasn't really necessary tho... unless you wanna waste the attackers' time. Razz
If ya add in some Succubi and Medusas, a few more stray cats, beef up your LE 6* and 5* mons, your defense would be near perfect imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:12 am

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:
I'd say the first part of your defense worked out great. Lots of tanky stuff like Kings and Golems and the usual stray cats that went through.
The monster parade afterwards wasn't really necessary tho... unless you wanna waste the attackers' time. Razz
If ya add in some Succubi and Medusas, a few more stray cats, beef up your LE 6* and 5* mons, your defense would be near perfect imo.

Umm thanks for the input xD, my defence is mainly a parade, I needed opinions on what to take out to save space o3o, not really into how to improve my defence .3.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade   Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Then all I can say is that it's up to your personal tastes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marduk

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade   Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:27 am

Well, I think that Lise is much cuter than Autum, for instance. Other than that, Eins and Zwei are really small, so that's a negative aspect esthetically. Maybe replace them with Giuly and Ginette. I'm not very fond of Bremen also, so I'd keep her out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade   Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:02 am

Marduk wrote:
Well, I think that Lise is much cuter than Autum, for instance. Other than that, Eins and Zwei are really small, so that's a negative aspect esthetically. Maybe replace them with Giuly and Ginette. I'm not very fond of Bremen also, so I'd keep her out.
Took out all the tiny sprite mons & Haine '3'
I kinda wished they were bigger tbh T3T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade   Today at 6:55 am

Back to top Go down

Decisions Decisions... - Monster Parade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1