HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 
 

 I am temporarily suspended!!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kelvgoh



Join date : 2012-09-04
Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 pm

lukef4f4 wrote:
Thanks for responding guys now I am a bit relieved!!! Hopefully we will be back soon enough to get the princess series!!!><

Yeah no worries, you.would get ur princesses soon. We sld be ok. GT is a nice guy to be honest. Very polite and friendly. So I guess he deserves the benefit of doubt. Good luck all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:02 pm

I was also suspended by Mobage/Fantasica. Essentially if you traded with Gtmeteor within the last 2-3 weeks, you were auto banned by Silicon/Mobage.

To say I am pissed off at their sheer stupidity for handling it this way doesn't even begin to describe how ticked off I am.

A list of those confirmed to be suspended atm:

im4bamboo
valhades
bkwiz
princessakari
lukef4f4
veectaz
lazyjester
shadowrangerz
magesara0210
francis611
personazou
kirlx
goodsinister
afiqmuhid
tradedown
strenhelden
gianjustro
luke
yan
jjonkim


Perma-banned :
gtmeteor

Supposedly around 20 of us were banned/suspended. Simply because Mobage/Silicon likes to take the blasted earth approach to banning/suspending instead of doing their job and investigating.

It apparently took them 3 weeks to come to the conclusion that trading with gtmeteor = a 'good' way to flag people /sarcasm off. Whatever idiot came up with that solution should be fired immediately.


Last edited by BkWiz on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-13
Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Ok, that's just not right.

shadowrangerz is an ally.
so is kirlx
valhades

And you also forgot gianjustro

_________________
Before you get started, please read the Forum Policies & Information | 6* List: Fenrir. 5* For Sale: None ATM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]


Join date : 2012-10-09
Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Temporarily suspended =/= banned, js.

I'm sure it's just in place to stop further possible RMTs or what have you until they have thoroughly finished their investigations.

You all should get your accounts back afterwards, providing they cleared your name.

I understand the frustration though.

However, there is nothing you can do but wait until it's over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]


Join date : 2012-08-17
Posts : 1395

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm

There's luke, yan, and jjonkim as well.

Well, in any case, hopefully they'll clear innocent people before the event starts.

_________________
KiK: clocksprocket | Play DOT! Referral: 7Px4

forum rules | FAQ (ask questions) | find allies | unit list | want a green name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:12 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Ok, that's just not right.

shadowrangerz is an ally.
so is kirlx
valhades

And you also forgot gianjustro

FYI we were all given no warning on why we were banned or how to resolve things. We had to figure it out ourselves by chatting with one another on kik on why we were suspended.


One person was apparently banned due to the fact he bought Sarah from gtmeteor.


So yes, I have a very good reason to be pissed off at Mobage/Silicon studio. For those who were also caught in ground zero, you should be too.

Instead of just stopping things at the start 3 weeks ago, they let it go on for 3 weeks before suspending us all when it's very obvious that the reason we traded with gtmeteor was we all trade around for cards we like/want. Not because we're in cahoots with gtmeteor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharpyzu
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-28
Posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:14 pm

I think its quite possible they'll compensate you for being temp banned, if you were proven innocent.

I'd look forward to it. Wish I was temp banned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Im sure not all of them are banned for just trading with gt, RMT, multiple accounts, harassment etc were banned too. But it sucks to not be able to use half of my allies :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:17 pm

tzerherman wrote:
Im sure not all of them are banned for just trading with gt, RMT, multiple accounts, harassment etc were banned too. But it sucks to not be able to use half of my allies :/
Every single one of us are traders. All of us had one theme in common, we traded with gtmeteor in the last 3 weeks. Gtmeteor was deleted / perma banned. Everyone else was suspended.

It's not rocket science to connect the dots.

And I know for a fact I don't deal in RMT, harass people, or was rude to anyone unless they were rude to me first. And multiple accounts is not against the ToA now.


Last edited by BkWiz on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Yeah im not specifying you, i know most people suspended are good and fair traders, but wasnt goodsinister accused of blackmailing or something? and we know of course trade-down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:27 pm

tzerherman wrote:
Yeah im not specifying you, i know most people suspended are good and fair traders, but wasnt goodsinister accused of blackmailing or something? and we know of course trade-down...

Doesn't matter. The point is they did a scorched earth approach when it would have been much simpler to stop things at the source 3 weeks ago.

And btw Tradedown hasn't played in 2+ weeks. So his ban/suspension is 'very' questionable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]


Join date : 2012-09-11
Posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:30 pm

BkWiz wrote:
tzerherman wrote:
Yeah im not specifying you, i know most people suspended are good and fair traders, but wasnt goodsinister accused of blackmailing or something? and we know of course trade-down...

Doesn't matter. The point is they did a scorched earth approach when it would have been much simpler to stop things at the source 3 weeks ago.

And btw Tradedown hasn't played in 2+ weeks. So his ban/suspension is 'very' questionable.

yeah you're right, they should at least notify... ive heard rumors of trade-down moving to another account again, but im not so sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeraphShaun



Join date : 2012-09-17
Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:08 am

Sounded like Raccoon City being nuked along with any survivors in it.

Kelvgoh is being suspended too.

I hope and pray for us the fair players who did not participate in such activities to get their account back again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valhades
☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-09
Posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:15 am

BkWiz wrote:
FYI we were all given no warning on why we were banned or how to resolve things. We had to figure it out ourselves by chatting with one another on kik on why we were suspended.


One person was apparently banned due to the fact he bought Sarah from gtmeteor.


So yes, I have a very good reason to be pissed off at Mobage/Silicon studio. For those who were also caught in ground zero, you should be too.

Instead of just stopping things at the start 3 weeks ago, they let it go on for 3 weeks before suspending us all when it's very obvious that the reason we traded with gtmeteor was we all trade around for cards we like/want. Not because we're in cahoots with gtmeteor.

I do concur that notice should have been given or at least an explanation of "temporary suspension due to ongoing investigation of another player". I sent out an angry E-mail this morning when I woke up although after I cooled down a bit I began to understand their reasoning.

Keep in mind that everyone suspended isn't necessarily legitimate and some people definitely aren't getting their accounts back***. If gtmeteor() was banned for RMT, there are several accounts who have traded with him that need to have the suspension upgraded to a permanent ban. These include:

-gtmeteor()'s own secondary accounts with storage
-affiliates that help him facilitate RMT sales
-Players who purchase cards or hacked TE off of gtmeteor()

Any account fitting these criteria is likely to have a trade record with gtmeteor(). The sweeping ban prevents gtmeteor() or any possible affiliates from unloading or distributing any assets they posses. For these cases, those accounts need to stay banned. I am also aware gtmeteor() has some very new, low level allies who have mysteriously obtained a 6* or thousands of TE without appearing on the card win page. Besides it being unusual for a ranked player to have several new players as allies, I have seen a few post on his wall asking him to check Kik. I can't be the only one to notice several new players with a shitty 3*/4* lead offering 2000-3000 TE for a 6*?


Like I said earlier, this action is likely their best attempt at damage control without bringing the servers down. It would have been a lot more fair if they just extended maintenance for 48 hours while they carry out their investigation -- I'm willing to bet that they weighed that option already and decided they would rather piss off a few players than lose out on potential profit for a day or two.

The decision they made was not necessarily a bad one -- there are other people that NEED to be banned and SS clearly doesn't want to give those people a chance to hide by warning them when they ban gtmeteor(). But it is as you say, it is very wrong that they did not notify the affected players and at least clarify that the reason for the lock was investigation.


***Just felt I should add/clarify, when I say not everyone suspended is legitimate, I'm not talking about the people listed by BKwiz. Most of those players are legit, at least the ones that I know or am allies with anyways (although GoodSinister is banned on these forums for RMT solicitation) -- The illegitimate players are likely the ones not known and will not admit to being banned (and therefore not be listed).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blargod
☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-29
Posts : 592

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:31 am

Bkwiz is still on the top ranking on the last event so I guess that must be a good sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:32 am

Valhades wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
FYI we were all given no warning on why we were banned or how to resolve things. We had to figure it out ourselves by chatting with one another on kik on why we were suspended.


One person was apparently banned due to the fact he bought Sarah from gtmeteor.


So yes, I have a very good reason to be pissed off at Mobage/Silicon studio. For those who were also caught in ground zero, you should be too.

Instead of just stopping things at the start 3 weeks ago, they let it go on for 3 weeks before suspending us all when it's very obvious that the reason we traded with gtmeteor was we all trade around for cards we like/want. Not because we're in cahoots with gtmeteor.

I do concur that notice should have been given or at least an explanation of "temporary suspension due to ongoing investigation of another player". I sent out an angry E-mail this morning when I woke up although after I cooled down a bit I began to understand their reasoning.

Keep in mind that everyone suspended isn't necessarily legitimate and some people definitely aren't getting their accounts back. If gtmeteor() was banned for RMT, there are several accounts who have traded with him that need to have the suspension upgraded to a permanent ban. These include:

-gtmeteor()'s own secondary accounts with storage
-affiliates that help him facilitate RMT sales
-Players who purchase cards or hacked TE off of gtmeteor()

Any account fitting these criteria is likely to have a trade record with gtmeteor(). The sweeping ban prevents gtmeteor() or any possible affiliates from unloading or distributing any assets they posses. For these cases, those accounts need to stay banned. I am also aware gtmeteor() has some very new, low level allies who have mysteriously obtained a 6* or thousands of TE without appearing on the card win page. Besides it being unusual for a ranked player to have several new players as allies, I have seen a few post on his wall asking him to check Kik. I can't be the only one to notice several new players with a shitty 3*/4* lead offering 2000-3000 TE for a 6*?


Like I said earlier, this action is likely their best attempt at damage control without bringing the servers down. It would have been a lot more fair if they just extended maintenance for 48 hours while they carry out their investigation -- I'm willing to bet that they weighed that option already and decided they would rather piss off a few players than lose out on potential profit for a day or two.

The decision they made was not necessarily a bad one -- there are other people that NEED to be banned and SS clearly doesn't want to give those people a chance to hide by warning them when they ban gtmeteor(). But it is as you say, it is very wrong that they did not notify the affected players and at least clarify that the reason for the lock was investigation.

I'd believe this a lot more if it wasn't glaringly obvious that they only locked up people who traded with gtmeteor within the last 2 weeks.

And I have a feeling that is their only criteria atm for how they suspended people. Otherwise they would have prepared a lot better such as sending all affected parties a simple email saying what they were doing.

I have half a mind to dissect their approach, post it on their FB page/forums/email etc, and tell them exactly how and why they screwed up in the worst way possible in handling this. The only thing I could conceivably think of which would be worse is if they did something similar to what they did in another game and tradelocked everyone playing for a month.


Last edited by BkWiz on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koneko



Join date : 2012-09-27
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:37 am

Sighh GT if you are reading this, it isn't hard to spread out your accounts if your going to do RMT. Just use a couple of different feeder accounts for RMT.... (Admins im not endorsing anything, please delete this comment if you feel necessary)

Personally GT is a really nice guy, but by doing legit trading and RMT on his single main account is not only unintelligible but also harmful to the community.

I now have a secondary account filled with TE and potions frozen and possibility banned...
That's not all, I can't even sleep knowing my main account that I spend so much $$$ and hold even more valuable cards might be banned too... ( although is active right now, tomorrow is another story)

Truly this is a sad story for our Fantasica community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:40 am

koneko wrote:
Sighh GT if you are reading this, it isn't hard to spread out your accounts if your going to do RMT. Just use a couple of different feeder accounts for RMT.... (Admins im not endorsing anything, please delete this comment if you feel necessary)

Personally GT is a really nice guy, but by doing legit trading and RMT on his single main account is not only unintelligible but also harmful to the community.

I now have a secondary account filled with TE and potions frozen and possibility banned...
That's not all, I can't even sleep knowing my main account that I spend so much $$$ and hold even more valuable cards might be banned too... ( although is active right now, tomorrow is another story)

Truly this is a sad story for our Fantasica community.

They won't go after the people who got traded items from someone who traded with gtmeteor. That would spiral out of control very quickly and probably implicate an additional 100+ people (Essentially total lockdown since I estimate the top 200 probably drive 30-50% of the current sales).

They would want to limit it to those who traded directly in any way shape or form with gtmeteor if for no other reason than to keep their sanity.

Remember, most if not all the ones locked up are traders who do trades 'every day' with different people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukef4f4
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:43 am

clocksprocket wrote:
There's luke, yan, and jjonkim as well.

Well, in any case, hopefully they'll clear innocent people before the event starts.
When you said Luke does that mean me? (as lukef4f4)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koneko



Join date : 2012-09-27
Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:06 am

BkWiz wrote:
koneko wrote:
Sighh GT if you are reading this, it isn't hard to spread out your accounts if your going to do RMT. Just use a couple of different feeder accounts for RMT.... (Admins im not endorsing anything, please delete this comment if you feel necessary)

Personally GT is a really nice guy, but by doing legit trading and RMT on his single main account is not only unintelligible but also harmful to the community.

I now have a secondary account filled with TE and potions frozen and possibility banned...
That's not all, I can't even sleep knowing my main account that I spend so much $$$ and hold even more valuable cards might be banned too... ( although is active right now, tomorrow is another story)

Truly this is a sad story for our Fantasica community.

They won't go after the people who got traded items from someone who traded with gtmeteor. That would spiral out of control very quickly and probably implicate an additional 100+ people (Essentially total lockdown since I estimate the top 200 probably drive 30-50% of the current sales).

They would want to limit it to those who traded directly in any way shape or form with gtmeteor if for no other reason than to keep their sanity.

Remember, most if not all the ones locked up are traders who do trades 'every day' with different people.


Well my case is especially particular.... which proves Gt was a super nice person.
Last week after my midterms I traded cards with him 6* for 6* but he and I both made a mistake.
long story short He give the wrong cards in exchange for my 6* I had a lot of trade at that time and thought it was a different trade so I confirmed it...

No long after did I realized it was a wrong trade Sad !!, so i kiked him and he was nice enough to send me the right card this time. Naturally this trade now seems unbalanced, because its no longer a 6*to 6* trade.

Now this accounted I traded with him is banned, with my main account lingering in ban limbo....

Honestly I had no idea he did RMT with other... That trade mistake definitely made it seem like he bought cards from me and I bought cards from him T.T

I have no way to prove my innocence T.T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆


Join date : 2012-09-24
Posts : 954

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:05 am

On the flip side they cannot prove you did RMT either unless you admit it. Value is determined
By seller and buyer, not mobage or silicon. Hence it being called a player driven economy.

If I want to sell something for 1 Luna it is my choice not theirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cuddytime



Join date : 2012-08-14
Posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:13 am

i'm pretty sure we're all banned permanently btw... just the way it works...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukef4f4
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:26 am

cuddytime wrote:
i'm pretty sure we're all banned permanently btw... just the way it works...
There has to be a legitimate reason for us to be banned!!! >< I don't want to get banned from selling some hacker feeder cards I don't even remember if I traded with that hacker anyway!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hirujin



Join date : 2012-09-19
Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:42 am

Well they are sending out emails now if you mailed them, they are asking for IDs for investigation purposes now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukef4f4
☆☆


Join date : 2012-10-07
Posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:48 am

Hirujin wrote:
Well they are sending out emails now if you mailed them, they are asking for IDs for investigation purposes now.

Yup just replied hopefully they will figure out what really happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   Today at 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
I am temporarily suspended!!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I am temporarily suspended!!?
» Temporarily Inactive
» The 5th gen Clan tournament --SUSPENDED--
» Texas Depth Chart
» Operations at Keiss abattoir suspended

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: