HomeFAQCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Share | 

Hello, I need help pls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avaahnaa

PostSubject: Hello, I need help pls   Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:27 am

Hello all.

New here and I pretty much have no idea what I am doing really. Started yesterday.
I've just been doing quests and training when I can. I have battled to complete the two artifact sets that I currently have available.

I have completed Mina's Boot Camp and some of Helmut's. Been enhancing cards with same cards. Why do some cards only have DEF stats?

I've been facing Bosses in training that just one hit me. Are those linked to the event?

I have a lot of questions but I suppose I'm supposed to just be saying hi here Razz

Hi

Avaahnaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avaahnaa

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need help pls   Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:06 am

25 views and no reply. Guess this isn't one of those helpful communities then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowTempest
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need help pls   Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:28 am

First~ welcome to Fantasica Unofficial Forums^-^

The forums have been dead for quite a while since Fantasitrade went up lol. Not many people surf the forums as much anymore xP except one or two people like me orzz.

Some cards have defence stats because they are only used to fend off intruders from your castle. If you have battled other people before you would know. You can poke the defence guide in my signature if you want to learn more about it.

And yeah the current bosses in training are for the current event. They are quite tough without allies >3o'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need help pls   Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:32 am

Hello there.

The reason why nobody helps much here is because you're asking at the wrong place. This is where players leave an introduction about themselves so that others can know about you, so nobody is expecting questions on the introduction forum. For getting more information, there's a question & awnser thread in the game discussion forums. You can also start a thread there, stating your questions. Some help, others give tips.

For more tips on fantasica and such, check Fantasica Encyclopedia. Most of the general wisdom is located there.

And regarding those cards with defense stats only - they are "monsters", which behave differently from your units.

Regarding enhancing, i'll gave you a practice tip: 2 star units/monsters give more enhance experience when you enhance them with 3 1 star cards (to reach level 4) , and 3 star cards are most optimal with 16 1 star cards (to reach lvl 10). You'll find the reason of these numbers as you travel for knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need help pls   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 am

seems snow tempest ish alive c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I need help pls   Today at 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Hello, I need help pls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top